Author Topic: How do you feel? (Mood)  (Read 758948 times)

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Re: How do you feel? (Mood)
« Reply #2040 on: September 21, 2011, 09:45:27 pm »
Understood now! And... that's really great!  :yeha:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Lady Sa'iltu

• Do What Thou Wilt...
« Reply #2041 on: January 10, 2012, 05:38:35 am »
Hi, folks! Haven't seen you for a very long time (but in fact I do remeber everyone!!!). I feel very-very strange these days. I've passed through much misfortune and can't get well still.
First of all, my mum's had cancer (she's already had surgery, and now she has to take a course of  actinotherapy, and then - of chemotherapy). Her doctor is very optimistic about this, but anyway I fear very much, cannot stop thinking about it :'( :'( :'(.
When my mum was in a hospital, I broke up with my bf. Yes, he tried to calm me down, but this seemed to be so cold, he was too cold. I felt we both had become colder, and one day I asked him what was happening, and he said that ''our relationship had become a nightmare'' for him.  Then we talked to each other several times and decided ''to stay friends''. It's strange, but we both became warmer after all. Obviously, he was right:).
One more sad thing is I spend more time being ill than being healthy. And at the moment I'm at home with a flu. :(
"Die gewöhnlichsten Irrschlüsse der Menschen sind diese: eine Sache existiert, also hat sie ein Recht." (F. Nietzsche)

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #2042 on: January 10, 2012, 08:10:39 am »
I'm sorry to hear this, dear. :( I keep my fingers crossed for you, that the bad period will be soon over. Best wishes to your mom, may she get well soon! :hug2:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2043 on: January 10, 2012, 12:20:08 pm »
Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that. Seems all the bad luck happens at once. Of course you're worried about your mum and I suppose that your care also means a lot to her. I do hope that the doctor is right and that she'll get through this soon.

I also hope you'll be better soon.  :hug2:

Best regards

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2044 on: January 10, 2012, 08:25:14 pm »
I am sorry to hear such unhappy news :(

And as well as the others I keep my fingers crossed for Your mommy. I think that if the doctor is so optimistic it is a good sign... So please even though You fear so much please don't let Your mom know about it much. She needs now people who are sure she will be fine so she won't be doubting so much on her own... and it's important for curing completely the illness.

People get healed from cancer. :) Our landlady is one of them. She spent almost a year in hospitals and despite the fact she's just a thin elf now she is still the same person and in her mind stronger than before :)

Big hugs!
But then again, who does.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #2045 on: January 10, 2012, 09:49:33 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear that!  :-[

As others have already said, it's a really good sign that doctor is optimistic about your mom's recovery. I wish her the best of recoveries!  :hug2:

About you... don't worry, viruses and other malevolent things will finally get bored of you and will chase somebody else... Take care a lot"

Am I allowed to start a group hug?  :unsure:

:hug2:
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Lady Sa'iltu

• Do What Thou Wilt...
« Reply #2046 on: January 11, 2012, 01:38:48 am »
Thank you very-very-very much! Actually, my mum is very optimistic herself. She's sure that a half of any success is the true will and optimistic views.
It's so unjust! My mum is a doctor herself, and so it's the wage of healing children!
"Die gewöhnlichsten Irrschlüsse der Menschen sind diese: eine Sache existiert, also hat sie ein Recht." (F. Nietzsche)

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #2047 on: January 11, 2012, 01:42:14 am »
It is saddening to hear such things, Vecordia. But let's hope the doctors are right (and that your mother herself is right) with their optimism.
Another pair (or pairs actually, since if multiple fingers on both hands) crossed for her.
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2048 on: January 11, 2012, 10:27:14 am »
Thank you very-very-very much! Actually, my mum is very optimistic herself. She's sure that a half of any success is the true will and optimistic views.
It's so unjust! My mum is a doctor herself, and so it's the wage of healing children!

Well, if she's a doctor she knows very well what's she dealing with (that means doctors cannot really lie to her) and to be prepared for it. If she is optimistic and believes in success - it's half work done ;-)

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
« Reply #2049 on: January 11, 2012, 03:09:20 pm »
Hi Verocdia!

I second River's opinion. The doctor seems optimistic so that means a lot!

I do wish you mom recover's from this and recover's fast. Keep the faith girl!

:hug2:

Offline Lady Sa'iltu

• Do What Thou Wilt...
« Reply #2050 on: January 12, 2012, 02:52:57 am »
Thank you!
At least, my mum's already had surgery, and the doctor's glad with the results. He says that she doesn't need a strong course of chemotherapy and he's sure that the lightest one is enough. She won't stay in a hospital, just will go there for one day in 3 weeks. It seems to be not so bad.

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
« Reply #2051 on: January 12, 2012, 02:57:51 am »
keep us posted dear!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2052 on: January 12, 2012, 11:19:23 am »
But that's so great news!  :hug: Actually with all the people with cancer I have ever met - none of them had so optimistic prognosis. So I believe this has to go well. Chemotherapy is not a nice thing but if it's not the strong one it should not be so horrible. Still, she will need You. The body takes it very hardly.

Please send Your mom greetings from all of us with wishes of good health! :)

Big hugs to You and Your mommy :)

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2053 on: January 12, 2012, 02:19:36 pm »
It's so great to hear that, Vecordia! I agree with River, absolutely.

On topic:

I feel sick: sore throat, I'm not hoarse, but got an antibiotic, finally! (getting to the doctor is impossible in Warsaw!)
I also went to the oculist, I don't have to wear glasses, but I might have sth wrong with eye bottom and I might have a glaucoma in the future, so I will do some tests tomorrow (hope it will go fine).

Also, please, keep your fingers crossed, cause I will have a job interview on Monday in one of the biggest language schools in Poland - Empik http://www.empikschool.com/ My position in the school would be as a receptionist. I'm glad they called :)

I think that's all. It's time of exams at the uni. 3 already done, got 5 (A) on one, 5 more tests to go ;]
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:34:34 pm by Agnes »

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
« Reply #2054 on: January 12, 2012, 03:41:42 pm »
Good luck with the job hunting Agnes! May you have a killer interview!  :evil2:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2055 on: January 12, 2012, 04:05:08 pm »
Indeed, Agnes,

the best of luck with the interview and with the exams!

I hope your throat will get better quickly. Oh, and about the eye diagnosis: It's good that you went to the doctor because he can surely help you a lot- after all you've discovered the threat very early, so there will be something you can do to keep your eyes healthy!

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2056 on: January 13, 2012, 06:25:46 pm »
got the results of Matrix test. I have no bloody idea how to read them ;) Going to the oculist on Monday. I'm so nervous.. I don't want to have glaucoma :|

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #2057 on: January 14, 2012, 12:55:33 pm »
Crossing fingers for Agnes.

Right now I feel happy: do you remember I want to go to yoga, but I've already never gone? I am already paying a fee at the gym, mainly for the swimming pool (and I almost don't to to swim). In the same gym I can do yoga... but it's not near home, and I arrive late after work. I would be able to assist, but I'm lazy and tired at the moment I could go.

Today I've seen there are yoga classes in a little oriental shop very near home (300 m far?). I've asked for info, and it's on Wednesdays 20-21h (perfect time for me!). Price: 27 € per month. I've seen more expensive classes in other places. The woman told me I can go to a class and then decide if I want to assist. They do "integral yoga", not a specific type: both body and mind. Just what I wanted...

Well, next Wednesday I'm going to try. Unless I really don't like the teacher or any other reason, I think I will go: near home, good timetable, affordable price. I'm happy!  ^_^

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2058 on: January 14, 2012, 12:59:12 pm »
Hello dear Agnes, I hope You won't have the glaucoma! Will they tell You the result immediatelly on Monday or You will have to wait for some tests to be done?
Best wishes!

Luthy - that's nice You find a place so near :-) I hope You will enjoy it! You know that I am so much looking forward to the kundalini yoga too!

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2059 on: January 14, 2012, 03:26:38 pm »
Hope to hear the result immediatelly. I had a test yesterday. It was the best one I could have to be diagnosed the early glaucoma. I don't know if the oculist will do more tests. She did the regular ones on Thursday. I will keep you informed. Monday will be a day full of events..