Author Topic: How do you feel? (Mood)  (Read 764811 times)

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
Re: How do you feel? (Mood)
« Reply #2020 on: September 15, 2011, 06:46:20 pm »
Bachelor's degree :D soon I will show ya my diploma (as soon as  I get it) :) and I asked my promotor, final mark is 5!!  :yeha: :yeha: :yeha: :yeha: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 07:03:53 pm by Agnes »

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2021 on: September 16, 2011, 12:32:23 am »
What can I say, Agnes? Big, big congrats! You haven't only got your degree, you've got it with an amazing mark. :bow: :bow: :bow:

I suppose you'll celebrate properly :drunk: and then get a wonderful job, highly enjoyable and incredibly well paid. :thumbup:

I'm so happy for you! :yeha:

Myself, I feel intaxicated. Dad's been at our cottage and brought me another basket of plums, enough to feast on them for two or three days. As a special addition he gave me a small bowl of yew fruits. :wOOt: You know that I love these... Yeah, the plant is deadly poisonous but the fruits are edible as long as you don't eat the seed. They don't have any special flavour, they're just sweet - but something coloured so brightly can't be anything but good for your health, and eating them is so much fun because everybody believes they're toxic. :lol3: Dad knows how much I enjoy them so he harvested some for me. :)

Cheers!

Markus Taxophilus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Lady Sa'iltu

• Do What Thou Wilt...
« Reply #2022 on: September 16, 2011, 02:48:20 am »
Congrats, Agnes! It's absolutely amazing!!!  :-* :drunk:

Hey, Markus))). You can eat it in front of the crowd and claim you are :cht: or  :cht2: as long as you stay alive))))
"Die gewöhnlichsten Irrschlüsse der Menschen sind diese: eine Sache existiert, also hat sie ein Recht." (F. Nietzsche)

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #2023 on: September 16, 2011, 08:17:05 am »
Congrats dear Agnes!  :thumbup:

Markus... plums.. yummy  :wink2:
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2024 on: September 16, 2011, 08:17:26 am »
I'm gonna continue my studies on the masters degree, gonna work in English School still and maybe I will be thinking about a paid traineeship in European Parliament (quite hard to get there but the money is good :P)

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #2025 on: September 16, 2011, 04:40:54 pm »
Congrats on getting your degree Agnes! :thumbup: One day I hope I myself receive one.

As for myself, I enjoyed today's math lecture. It was material I knew beforehand, so I sort of had an advantage, but either way, the prof was pretty cool at how he explained the material. And I had good breakfast (bacon is perfect fuel for calculus), so that might be part of why it felt so nice. The cute girl right next to me could have been part of it as well. Could also be the fact I have no more lectures, labs or any other classes of any sort until Monday. :biggrin:
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2026 on: September 16, 2011, 05:22:12 pm »
That sounds like an even better plan, Agnes! :wOOt:

And Jorge, that sounds like a pretty fine day over there in Acer Country. :biggrin:

About eating the yew fruits in public - that's a good suggestion but it came too late.  :blush:
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2027 on: September 16, 2011, 06:17:36 pm »
I feel amazed!  :wOOt: :wOOt: :wOOt:

I was waiting for a letter from Shelley for 14 days!!! We thought it was lost and today it came. And there wee some strange print on it. I thought it must be something I could track what happend with it so it took so looong to come!
So I Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogggggggggggleeeeeed and gooooogleed and googled and googled out that it by some accident went to Sydney and than here! :D
But then again, who does.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2028 on: September 17, 2011, 02:40:33 am »
Not really? Sidney? As in "Sydney on the other side of the world"? :wOOt:

Wonderful, really amazing.

Perhaps Notessomes is trying to show us that we should really meet in Australia next time? :biggrin:

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2029 on: September 17, 2011, 08:42:21 am »
Really! It's Australian postal service cancellation sign :D Isn't amazing?!

I also feel bad cause yesterday I was at another job interview and they again decided for someone else for the part-time job cause they didn't like that I study (well well, who else would do a part-time job than a student?).
But hell yeah, fuck them. The personalist lady was so bitchy.... I don't really care! :)

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2030 on: September 17, 2011, 12:09:21 pm »
to be honest, in Poland for many part-time jobs they want a STUDENT.. but more often that one who studies on weekends not from monday to friday.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2031 on: September 17, 2011, 01:03:08 pm »
So the search continues, Kris... I hope you'll find a decent job soon!

And yeah, the story of the letter is pretty wonderful. I've heard of flight luggage going on round trips without their owners, but that a letter takes a trip to the other side of the world, that's new to me. :)

Myself, I feel tired after another working week and even more tired as I'm "looking forward" to about 35 hours of extra shifts until the end of October. But I also feel happy because I'm going to another lovely little party tonight with a few good friends...

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2032 on: September 17, 2011, 04:53:46 pm »
Yes, here obviously the same. They would accept a "distance-studies" student and not  "daily studies" one. Anyway, it was bullshit. For 20 hours a week I could alway coope somehow.

I think it must have sticked accidentaly to some package or another letter? :-) Came to Australia and when they found it there they sent it back to Europe :-)

Enjoy the party please!  :hop:
Well, that's a ot of extra shifts but You will get more paid for it won't You?

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #2033 on: September 21, 2011, 06:59:30 pm »
Puzzled  :blink:

I always thought my blood Rh was negative, and today I've received the brief analysis from by blood donation. It says "A POS". Does it means I am POSITIVE, after thinking all my life I'm NEGATIVE? I'll try to make it out soon, as I want to be what I am.

Who am I???  :unsure:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 07:48:59 pm by Luth »
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2034 on: September 21, 2011, 07:34:51 pm »
You are not the negativist evil queen anymore!!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (DEMONIC LAUGHTER).

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2035 on: September 21, 2011, 07:58:09 pm »
Luth, I am positive too :) so I can help you if something wrong happens to you (hope it will never happen *crosses her fingers*)

And one more thing. If you have a positive RH, you won't have a serological conflict, if you are pregnant someday.

On Topic: I got a decision that I'm on the masters studies :) What a relief.. There could be a problem because I was defending my dissertation in September (the recrutation was till 20th Sept.), usually you have to do it in July.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #2036 on: September 21, 2011, 08:19:55 pm »
Agnes, I don't fully understand your last statement... Have you made a decision to be on the master studies... What was the problem with the dissertation? Perhaps I need to read the sentence thrice  :insane:

Btw... yup, I always had thought it would be a problem in a future if I am pregnant some(not soon)day, as Xiquet is positive. That would be a thing not to to worry about. But first I'm going to make it sure... somebody committed a mistake, and I want to know who!  :ninja:
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2037 on: September 21, 2011, 08:37:31 pm »
Hey folks,

even more good news, Agnes! :yeha: Congrats and best of luck!

Luth, it's quite unlikely that they made a mistake. So... will it be an evil princess or an evil prince? :ninja: :roll: BTW, I'm Rh+ as well - but so are most Europeans and by far most people world-wide.

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #2038 on: September 21, 2011, 08:51:26 pm »
Markus, somebody made a mistake. I was told to be Rh negative long time ago by the doctor, so... the old doctor or the new analysis went wrong.

And no little prince or princess... for some time  :ninja:  :tongue:

You'll have to cope only with the Queen for now  :innocent:

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2039 on: September 21, 2011, 09:24:30 pm »
Well. before you go on masters studies you have to be a bachelor right? to be a bachelor I have to defend my dissertation (that's what I did last week). but the problem was there are many people in the same situation and only 2 people in dean's office, who take care of our documents (these documents are necessary to apply for masters studies. Hope it's now clear :)

Maybe it's different for you guys because in some coutries or faculties there are 5-year-studies (no dissertation for a bachelor, just one for master). I came for 3-year-studies to be a bachelor and now for 2-year-studies to be a master. There is no other way to do it in Poland ;)

I got a decission from the Uni that I got recruited for the masters studies.