Author Topic: How do you feel? (Mood)  (Read 767283 times)

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
Re: How do you feel? (Mood)
« Reply #2080 on: January 19, 2012, 07:38:10 pm »
I am back from the test. The result will be on 25th Jan. I will see the doctor on 30th Jan.

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2081 on: January 19, 2012, 08:07:13 pm »
We'll keep our fingers crossed for You x)  :huglove:
But then again, who does.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2082 on: January 20, 2012, 03:16:06 am »
Oh damn, Agnes, more waiting! That's the most unpleasant part, I guess. My fingers are crossed, too!

kris, I think it's important whether you want to use the notebook at home or be mobile. I'm using an msi netbook and I'm very satisfied with it. I bought it for mobility, hence small size and long accu-runtime were important. I bought a white one in order to be able to use it outdoors without overheating it in the sun. And I'm glad that it has USB-ports both on the right and on the left so that a bigger USB-device can't block all the remaining ports. You see, sometimes it's details that count, so think well what you like about your old notebook and what you dislike about it. :)

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2083 on: January 20, 2012, 08:31:16 am »
Markus: yeah, that's the problem, I need the notebook to provide service of both - table station and portable notebook. (That's the reason why finding a good was so hard).

So yesterday I made final decision and got 14" Lenovo - and even though I thought I won't be able to find a good one with SSD with reasonable price (not even hybrid) - this one actually has 128 GB SSD. So I am pretty satisfied. 7 hours (ideal) lasting battery, weight 1,90 kg (screen 14" is alright for me - had this before on my IBM T41 just not widescreen), quite good graf. card... I hope it will be working fine. :-) It was high price but worth the equipment (unlike the others before).

I am rather happy I have to say... cause. I also got a flight to a certain favourite destination x) From 16. to 20. Feb and then 23. - 28. Feb Zürich. Two great trips in one month. Not ever going to happen in my life ever again I guess :D

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2084 on: January 20, 2012, 09:55:01 am »
Double congrats, then, Kris! :yeha: Congrats on the notebook and congrats on the extra trip!

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2085 on: January 20, 2012, 01:01:12 pm »
From me double coongrats, too :D :yeha:

Markus, what is your MSI model? I have a black one U100 :)

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2086 on: January 20, 2012, 04:07:46 pm »
Thanks a lot dear friends :wub:

Just turned it on first time. :-) It's so different the Win 7...

Agnes: next week I have to visit optometrist too. Wasn't there for years. Let's see what news they will have for me.

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #2087 on: January 20, 2012, 04:16:07 pm »
Finally I'm healthy again, next week exams and work and studying... :( But better that than being sick.

Congrats to Kris for new notebook :)  :thumbup:

Agnes- I keep my fingers crossed you will be alright!
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2088 on: January 20, 2012, 05:01:35 pm »
Hi Saphy, I am glad to hear You are ok again :-) Good luck with Your exams! I have one too next week :-)

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2089 on: January 20, 2012, 05:33:00 pm »
Good luck everyone with the exams! I will have 2 exams on Wednesday (IMO the hardest ones). I've already passed 3 exams: Economics on 4.0, theory and philosophy of the country and the law on 4.5 and methodology on social sciences with elements of rhetoric on 5.0 :) First results from the next exams will be on Monday :) Thank you everyone for keeping fingers crossed due to my GDx test :)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2090 on: January 21, 2012, 09:51:20 am »
Good morning, folks,

Agnes, congrats and those exams you've passed and best of luck for the upcoming ones!

Sapho, the best of luck for yours, too! Being healthy and active feels so good, doesn't it? :)

Kris, of course my fingers are crossed for you as well! :thumbup:

Cheers from my white msi U100!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2091 on: January 21, 2012, 10:49:40 am »
hey, we have the same netbook, Markus :)

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #2092 on: January 21, 2012, 12:45:59 pm »
Agnes and Kris, I can have no more fingers and toes crossed for you!

About the laptop... it may be weak, but we have to ACER laptops at home, and they perform quite well for us  :lol3:

About yesterday night:

As I've said in the shoutbox, Xiquet and me went to CORTEO show, from the Cirque de Soleil. I won it in the radio: every morning they ask a question about what do you think about something (politics, sports... whatever). You can send an sms answering if you agree or not, and you enter a lottery where you can win a prize, usually the same every day of the week. Xiquet has won several times (at least five times in the last 3 years): from tickets to a concert, weekends in a hotel, videogames... But this time it was MY time: during the week, they were raffling a night in Andorra (for two people) and two free tickets for Caldea, a macro-spa (we already won last year :roll:). But Thursday they were raffling this AND two free tickets for the opening day of Corteo in Barcelona. And this was the day I tried to and the day I won  :yeha: :yeha: :yeha: (yes, that means that we have already to enjoy another weekend in Andorra with Caldea...)  :lol3:

The experiece was asbolutelly unique: first of all, we were in quite a good place in the seats: not the most expensive, but not, by far, the cheapest ones. In fact, each ticket would have cost 85 € if we had bought them! In the same zone (but more at the centre of the stage) they were all the Catalan politicians  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: We also had a free drink and pop-corn with our gift-ticket!

Well, the show is, as I've said, amazing. Corteo is the latest show of the company: I was in another one, Saltimbanco, two years ago, and I felt it was weak for a company like that. This time, it is superb. From the beginning to the end. Really!!! It represents the dream of a clown's own death. Surrealist, visually perfect, incredible and lovable performances... I was not able to divert my eyes from the stage!!!!!!

An extra-fact that made that day something different: in our way to the circus, I found a ticket in the ground (at 300 m of the big top, more or less). I caught it and saw it was another gift-ticket (we were only we two, so no use of it) and, in our way, we found a young girl watching desperately to the ground. Of course it was hers, and she was so grateful to have recovered. It seems she works nearby, and her working day would end at 23 pm (the show started at 22 pm). Her boss told her she had the ticket but was not able to assist, so she gave it to her and let her leave from work early. Of course, she was desperate to found her missing ticket!! We made the good deed of the day!  :nosweat:

PS. You can watch at THIS WEBSITE if you feel like it!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 12:47:51 pm by Luth »
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2093 on: January 21, 2012, 12:58:23 pm »
That sounds really amazing! :)

Wow, the tickets are so expensive! I know Cirque de Soleil was here in summer or autumn 2011. I really did not know how expensive it can be but of course I suppose the cheapest tickets won't be so horrible.
It's great You got seats which weren't any of the "extremes" :-)

It's so great to have such unique experience from time to time, isn't it? Not just ordinary action!

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2094 on: January 25, 2012, 06:01:55 pm »
hey, got the results of GDx - anyone knows how to read them? ;)

about UNI. got 5.0 on the knowledge about Court of Justice of the European Union, and the General Court.
Got 5.0 on Jurisdictional aspects of the economy of real property.

I've written another 2 exams today, should have results on one ASAP, on another on 9th Febr. :)

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #2095 on: January 25, 2012, 06:25:03 pm »
Good luck Agnes! :biggrin:

@Topic: In ecstatic, nearly orgasmic, bliss because I'm going to see Tool live tonight.
And I have a test on history of mathematics next week... But, that's not half as important.
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2096 on: January 25, 2012, 06:27:51 pm »
Have a great time with TOOL :D headbang for me too! :)

btw. I didn't get the job  :(

btw2. I will see an another oculist on Wednesday, I will do a special travel to Lublin, to a private clinic. Keep fingers crossed!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 03:45:41 pm by Agnes »

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2097 on: January 30, 2012, 03:35:35 pm »
Back from the first oculist. She said that my results are rather bad. I have to use eyedrops 2 times a day. She wants to see me in 2 weeks.. She didn't say that "This is glaucoma".

I'm stressed.. I don't like eyedrops and I don't want to take them till I die :(

Keep fingers crossed for the appointment in Lublin on Wednesday..

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2098 on: January 30, 2012, 05:50:00 pm »
I'm sorry, Agnes. :(

Well, You should have asked... and about the eyedrops - I know it's unpleasant but few days of this unpleasant stuff is better than bad sight.

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #2099 on: January 30, 2012, 05:55:14 pm »
Aw Agnes, we all adapt. At first I though getting glasses was annoying, but after a pair of years, it's become routine. So, it's all a matter of making it a habit.

@Topic: I'm having an awesome day. Calculus test this morning was a joke and received a pretty awesome package from Sweden (Therion shop, hell yeah :biggrin:). History of mathematics, I'll kick your ass this afternoon.
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci