Author Topic: Recent Movies seen! :alien:  (Read 143866 times)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Re: Recent Movies seen! :alien:
« Reply #280 on: May 25, 2013, 10:22:38 pm »
So she has to question something that she used to view as a fixed truth, and thus has to question those who taught this "truth" her? Including her parents and whatnot?
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #281 on: May 26, 2013, 10:08:55 am »
Yes, and not only her. There are few scenes where you can see that the allied forces glued to the walls posters with pictures from the Auschwitz and other camps with words like: You share responsibility. And so on.
Then there is a scene from a train where the Germans play cards and they talk about how this cannot be truth that the photograph are surely fake and that the people on them (the skinny Jews and other uncomfortable people on the borderline between life and death, also the mass graves etc...) are just Schauspieler.

I can quite imagine that to them it had to seem that the allied forces fabricated this to make the "Führer" seem as a monster etc.
But then again, who does.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #282 on: October 13, 2013, 08:41:37 pm »
Just arrived from watching GRAVITY in 3D. I usually prefer the normal, 2D version, but this time I've made an exception. Perhaps the plot is not the most important (in fact, there are some important flaws), but the views are... feeeeeew....  :wOOt:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #283 on: October 15, 2013, 10:03:25 am »
Really, Luth? Actually, this movie got quite good reviews. Perhaps really worth seeing...

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #284 on: October 20, 2013, 10:02:43 am »
Markus, the movie is very good. The day you or someone tells me have seen it, I'll tell the big error they did (or two big errors, I daresay). It's a pity, as I think they take great credibility to the plot. The movie deserves to be watched, nevertheless!  :ninja:

Btw... yesterday I watched "Metallica: Through The Never". I finally found a cinema where the time was more "decent": instead of 1.30 a.m., 20.50 p.m. A lot better in my opinion!! Really good movie, but only to Metallica fans. It's a concert (not a whole concert, though), plus a little crazy plot. If you don't like Metallica, the secondary plot won't make you like the movie. If you like Metallica, the concert in 3D and the great views you can have of the concert will make your day!  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #285 on: October 20, 2013, 04:37:04 pm »
Eya Luth,

you're saying the very same about both movies that I've read in reviews - which I take as a sign that the reviews were decent. :)

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #286 on: October 20, 2013, 06:28:55 pm »
Or... that I've copy-pasted those very same reviews!  :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #287 on: October 20, 2013, 06:34:03 pm »
Nah, no queenly enough. :ninja:
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!