Author Topic: Now Playing (regarding a game)  (Read 186206 times)

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
Re: Now Playing (regarding a game)
« Reply #140 on: January 05, 2011, 09:00:51 am »
Ditto. When the Zombie Apocalypse comes, I think we'll be the one's laughing our asses off, wildly shooting into the air while the numberless hordes of the undead ravage the unsuspecting.

I can't wait for that day!  ;D I have to sharpen my swords first!

btw now playing Thief 3, Back to the Future Episode 1 and Age of Empires 2 with friends and Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 on steam! After a long time many games for me!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 09:04:37 am by TheOFFman »

Offline Nighthawk

• Life on Mars?
    • Lust.fm
« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2011, 12:33:29 pm »
btw now playing Thief 3
I was a bit surprised to find they're making a fourth Thief. That's great, but give me Deus Ex 3.

Back to the Future Episode 1
This is out? Awesome! Download---

Err, buying!

After a long time many games for me!
Winter-een-mass is upon us, we must prepare  :pop:
Can't stop the signal.

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2011, 12:59:41 pm »
Winter-een-mass indeed Mr. Nighthawk!
Let us celebrate these weeks by worshiping the gods of gaming and procrastinating on studying for all those tests. :biggrin:
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2011, 04:54:53 pm »
I was a bit surprised to find they're making a fourth Thief. That's great, but give me Deus Ex 3.

I heard some rumors about Thief 4, as I heard there won't be Garrett in it so it won't be the same. I just don't want the same bull**** as Splinter Cell or Assassin's Creed.

This is out? Awesome! Download---

Yes, 2nd episode should be out in February!

After a long time many games for me!
Winter-een-mass is upon us, we must prepare  :pop:

Yeah, love winter for playing games!

Offline Majestic Beast

• The sound of astral bells: 2012!
« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2011, 05:18:14 pm »
Bought Medal Of Honor Collector's Edition. My brother finished it first though, I'm a little lazy for this kind of game... in fact I've just bought it cause I spent 1/5 of the money. hehe

Still playing FIFA, now the eleven. Anyone up for a match? :D

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #145 on: March 05, 2011, 02:16:49 pm »
Still playing FIFA, now the eleven. Anyone up for a match? :D

Nah, I don't like sports games, I play sports in RL  :P btw your nick from Amorphis?

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2011, 12:58:38 am »
I recently got a computer upgrade, so I replayed Assassin's Creed (finished it in 4 days), and I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed II. Some awesome games, seriously.
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2011, 12:01:53 pm »
Alright, I guess I'm updating... Playing Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect 2, Crysis 2, as well as replaying segments of Fallout 3. I also recently finished Call of Duty: Black Ops and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

And... I'm also playing Portal 2 on Steam. :biggrin: Anyone into puzzles and goofy humorous science should join me :P.

Offline Ignacio

• www.shusho.com.ar
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2011, 10:54:01 pm »
Playing Super Meat Boy! Fantastic old-school game. Bring me so many memories about the days I used to turn my fingers to dust with the NES gamepad, I'm talking about some trully good-old-fashioned hardcore-gameplay here!
Always in zugzuan.

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #149 on: September 08, 2011, 02:24:23 pm »
Currently playing Half Life 2: Episode 2, Dead Space 2, BioShock 2, Left 4 Dead (1 and 2) and Team Fortress 2.

OMAGAD! Deus Ex: Human Revolution :ninja: :biggrin: :hop:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 05:39:59 pm by The One »

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2011, 07:06:24 am »
And... I'm also playing Portal 2 on Steam. :biggrin: Anyone into puzzles and goofy humorous science should join me :P.

I am currently on Riva TNT 2 graphic card  ;D since mine stopped working. But that's fine, I'll finally buy new PC. Hopefully early next month so I can finally play some new games  :) Oh and I finished Portal 2 single player campaign, would like to play co-op but I don't have the original.  :P

Playing Super Meat Boy! Fantastic old-school game. Bring me so many memories about the days I used to turn my fingers to dust with the NES gamepad, I'm talking about some trully good-old-fashioned hardcore-gameplay here!

That game is pretty hardcore

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2011, 09:27:12 pm »
OFFy: I suggest you get Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It sure is a time sucker (37 hours of my life went into it) but it's damn worth every second, and every penny. And do get an original copy of Portal 2 :P

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2011, 10:21:07 am »
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Ever since I picked it up on its launch on 11/11/11... I've been playing for way too much... But it's so good...
I might need medical attention if I keep going at this pace.

...Also, I'm playing The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, and I picked up Assassin's Creed: Revelations. But neither has gotten as much attention as Skyrim.

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2011, 11:03:35 am »
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Ever since I picked it up on its launch on 11/11/11... I've been playing for way too much... But it's so good...

I hope it's better than that overrated full of flaws Oblivion  >:(

I am still playing GTA 4, bough whole series for 6,5 euros only!

I think I forgot to say that I FINALLY bought new PC in October! and few weeks ago I bough new monitor as well  :) Since then I finished some games, mostly short ones (singleplayer): CoD Black Ops, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Back to the Future (last episode), Battlefield 3, Aliens vs Predator (2010), CoD Modern Warfare 3, Magicka (with friends). Now I am few missions from the end in GTA 4. Then I'll probably play new Batman and GTA 4 DLCs  :)

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2011, 05:12:19 pm »
Skyrim suffers from bugs just like any Bethesda game. But it's stuff that you can overlook for the most part, I myself have not had any game-breaking experience, in fact, only experienced one bug which will apparently be addressed next patch. With a world this big, it's impossible to solve all the issues that can arise... And then, there's the mods.
And now that I think about it, while I really enjoyed Oblivion, it's not precisely a game that has aged well. Potato-faced characters? No thank you. At least that doesn't happen in Skyrim.

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2011, 05:25:21 pm »
I don't mean just bugs, I mean all flaws. Like characters are so generic and not memorable, locations are generic, all dungeons are the same with no reward at the end, enemy level up as you progress is just stupid cause then some easy enemies become too strong and such. I am talking about Oblivion.

When you are making a big game don't make it big just for sake of it, make it diverse. Oh and there are videos with artwork which is always amazing! And yet they failed to transfer that great artwork, great atmosphere into the game. Now I am talking about Skyrim. I will search for that video if you want. And what angered me the most is that Skyrim is a console port, they could have at least put normal inventory instead of that retarded console scrolling. But anyway I will give it a shot, I am thinking cause I don't just start the games, I always finish them.  :)

I just want to say that I don't think Skyrim is a bad game, it's just too overrated, especially for RPG.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 05:30:12 pm by TheOFFman »

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2011, 05:49:26 pm »
Oh well, half of the PC community hates the UI in Skyrim. That's why there's people making mods to make it more bearable.
But honestly, yes, it's a huge shame it's a console port.
Luckily though, Skyrim is a lot less generic than Oblivion. And the dungeons are, for the most part, better than in any Elder Scrolls game. Although the ones specific to quests are the best.

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #157 on: December 12, 2011, 07:23:47 pm »
Luckily though, Skyrim is a lot less generic than Oblivion.

I heard that and that's why I will try it  :)

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #158 on: December 12, 2011, 09:11:59 pm »
Luckily though, Skyrim is a lot less generic than Oblivion.

I heard that and that's why I will try it  :)
And mods. That's half of the reason why should get it on PC.

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #159 on: December 12, 2011, 09:52:47 pm »
And mods. That's half of the reason why should get it on PC.

Exactly  :)