Author Topic: Nice weather, isn't it?  (Read 230146 times)

Offline Lady Sa'iltu

• Do What Thou Wilt...
Re: Nice weather, isn't it?
« Reply #280 on: September 07, 2011, 10:25:42 pm »
Eh, Jorge,
As for me, I'd like cold weather much more than heat. So send me some cold days if you wish to get rid of them  :lol3:.
Well, this winter can be harsh, but we're told it will ne mild almost all over the world. So don't worry much. Time shall tell)))
"Die gewöhnlichsten Irrschlüsse der Menschen sind diese: eine Sache existiert, also hat sie ein Recht." (F. Nietzsche)

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #281 on: September 08, 2011, 02:27:16 pm »
Oh yeah, and I just found out how thin the walls are... I'm buying winter clothes asap. :ninja:
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Lady Sa'iltu

• Do What Thou Wilt...
« Reply #282 on: September 08, 2011, 07:21:54 pm »
Have you got an electrical heater? I think it would be a good idea. You can also fill the space between window frames with wadding and fix it with adhesive tape. It helps to preserve the normal temperature inside.
"Die gewöhnlichsten Irrschlüsse der Menschen sind diese: eine Sache existiert, also hat sie ein Recht." (F. Nietzsche)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #283 on: September 11, 2011, 05:25:26 pm »
Another classical summer storm has just passed...

About 20 minutes ago a loud swoosh outdoors caught my attention. I went to my roof-deck just to see the wind seriously picking up. Trees were bending, leaves and seeds were flying high in the air, pieces of dust and gravel were darting around, hitting me like needles. In the sky, a typical roll cloud was moving across my place, followed by dark grey clouds with a leaden, blueish-grey shimmer in between.

Then the rain came, and with it lightning and thunder. The rain was very, very heavy, creating a grey veil made of many individual strands. My roof-deck was covered in water, flowing to a corner and then down the drain. After a while even some grains of hail were mixed in. When the first lighter patches of sky appeared, the rain subsided quite quickly.

Short but intense. I hope there wasn't much damage this time.

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Lady Sa'iltu

• Do What Thou Wilt...
« Reply #284 on: September 11, 2011, 06:10:17 pm »
O_o! I see what it was like! About 2 weeks ago I was caught by the thunder when I was walking in a forest. It was almost the same. I was scared to death! Thankfully, after 10 minutes of running I could hide a shop. It was nasty.
-
It's been raining for a week, I guess. But the weather is nice. About 15 deg C and very calm.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #285 on: September 12, 2011, 08:57:56 am »
Yeah, that must have been scary... of course the rain is very unpleasant, but the storm and lightning can be really dangerous.

Looks like we're up for a couple of calm, mildly warm days. :)

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #286 on: September 12, 2011, 09:57:07 am »
We had a wonderful storm tonight :-)
But then again, who does.

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #287 on: September 12, 2011, 05:43:40 pm »
It's a warm and nice 25 degrees celsius out there.  :biggrin:
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #288 on: September 12, 2011, 11:23:27 pm »
Isn't that a bit boring, Jorge? I mean, we've got storms and thunder and lightning and hail and rainfloods and even some tornadoes, and you're just coming up with nice weather?  ¬¬

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #289 on: October 01, 2011, 10:55:08 am »
We're having the most wonderful golden autumn weather with the clearest of skies, warm, sunny days, cool, ultra-clear nights which are moonless right now. Just plain wonderful! :)

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #290 on: October 02, 2011, 07:43:16 pm »
We're having the most wonderful golden autumn weather with the clearest of skies, warm, sunny days, cool, ultra-clear nights which are moonless right now. Just plain wonderful! :)

Cheers!

Markus

Exactly the same here, dear Markus! :) I enjoy it a lot cause it is not so hot for me - so I have everyday 2 hour walk around this part of city.
But then again, who does.

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #291 on: October 02, 2011, 08:31:41 pm »
Autumn is kicking in. And man, it's getting cold.
I need a jacket to walk outside without freezing. :ninja:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #292 on: October 08, 2011, 09:55:26 pm »
Yeah, within the past few days the warm, sunny autumn weather was replaced by cooler, cloudier and windier weather. Even I put on a jacket,and that surely means something!

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #293 on: October 12, 2011, 08:47:42 pm »
Those days, today included, we're arriving to more than 30, even 35º, as a maximum temperature. What's that??!??!  Autumm or in the middle of summer???  :blink:

I want some cold, to be able to wear longsleeve, even a light jacket, not only at 6.30 a.m. or because the air conditioning in the train  :bawl:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
« Reply #294 on: October 13, 2011, 03:24:58 pm »
It's been raining 3 days in a row here :-(. Kinda annoying so much water. I have a leak in my room too  >:(. It's a tropical storm that is affecting the country and it seems there is another one coming after this one :-(.

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #295 on: October 13, 2011, 04:03:16 pm »
here it's cold. About 5-10 degrees. At the weekend it will be -5 degrees at night.. I'm already wearing a jumper and a warm coat + gloves.. I would like to have your weather, Luth..

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #296 on: October 24, 2011, 10:03:07 am »
Hey folks,

Luth, give it some time. Winter will come! He's just stopped somewhere on the road to you, having a snack so he can strike at full force when he arrives. :)

Eresh, that sounds scary. Those storms can do a lot of serious harm, so I can just hope you'll be fine.

Agnes, our weather is similar to yours. Cool, sunny days, cold, clear nights with a light frost. I enjoy this. :) Yesterday I've even seen a tiny patch of ice in the afternoon. :blink: This means that even I wear a long-sleeved short or a short-sleeved plus a jacket! :biggrin: (One week ago I was still going for a long afternoon-doggie-walk in short sleeves which was funny, because everybody else was dressed up as for winter - thick jackets, caps, scarves...  :disgust: :lol3:)

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Lady Sa'iltu

• Do What Thou Wilt...
« Reply #297 on: October 24, 2011, 04:39:10 pm »
About 5-10 deg., too, very calm and nice. To my humble opinion, it's the best october I can recall.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #298 on: October 24, 2011, 08:52:34 pm »
Well... Autumn arrived! Not only I can wear longsleeve for fist time since... since... when was last time I had to wear longsleeve and jacket? I can't remember  :fish:

As I was saying, not only now it's colder (more according to the moment of the year we're now), but rain has arrived. In fact, storms arrived. If I have to tell... sky is falling... it's raining dogs and cats and elephants and tigers and... Today it has been very funny. From work to the train it had been raining so much that it was impossible to cross some streets without soaking your feet on water. Of course, I've arrived to the station with more water than jeans and trainers. Then, I had an appointment with the doctor (usual checkup) and I had time very tight... so I was forced to walk very fast despite the hard rain and wind and thunders and lightenings. The most fun came when my umbrella broke... Not only the few meters I still had until arriving to the doctor, but all the way back, with the hard rain falling again.

Ok, I arrived home soaking wet from hair to feet. Luckily I had a warm shower awaiting for me  :lol3:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #299 on: October 25, 2011, 12:36:14 am »
What's the point in taking a shower when you're wet, anyway? :unsure:
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!