Author Topic: How do you feel? (Mood)  (Read 759700 times)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Re: How do you feel? (Mood)
« Reply #2120 on: February 07, 2012, 09:08:37 pm »
Dear Agnes,

so you will have to keep watching your eyes? I bet you would have preferred a clear "everything's fine", but again I say: Don't worry, you'll be alright!

May I ask why you did so many tests? Out of sheer curiosity? Or because you feel ill and don't know why?

Best regards

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #2121 on: February 07, 2012, 09:30:36 pm »
Well... Agnes, I wish you really discover you're absolutely healthy and good as you may be!   :wink2:

NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2122 on: February 07, 2012, 11:51:35 pm »
yup Markus, I prefer "all's fine" :). I did hormones because my ginaecologist told me to. Because my mum works in a laboratory, she has done some extra tests to check if everything is alright. I will see a ginaecologist and my mum will speak to the endocrinologist tomorrow, so I will tell ya what's up :) thanks for supporting me :hug2:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 11:54:40 pm by Agnes »

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #2123 on: February 08, 2012, 06:07:40 pm »
Let's hope everything goes fine Agnes :)

As for myself... So excited today; going to Hamilton with a couple of friends to see Megadeth, Motörhead, Lacuna Coil and Volbeat. :biggrin:
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2124 on: February 08, 2012, 08:09:39 pm »
Have a lot of fun, Jorge! Remember - if you don't have a sore throat and an aching neck tomorrow then you haven't really been there!

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2125 on: February 08, 2012, 08:48:14 pm »
Have fun Jorge!! About my doc's stuff - I will have to repeat the blood tests in a month and then we will see what to do :)

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2126 on: February 09, 2012, 05:44:16 pm »
Almost lost my voice for the rest of the night and my neck still hurts. Yep, I was there. :biggrin:
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2127 on: February 09, 2012, 07:26:06 pm »
Well done, Jorge!

I assume the show was fine?

Cheers!

Markus, whose weekend has started this afternoon :nana:
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2128 on: February 09, 2012, 07:42:30 pm »
It was a really great show.
Lacuna Coil was alright (but their setlist was too short, and with not enough stuff from their early days). Volbeat I felt were good, but somewhat pretentious; nevertheless, I liked their cover of the intro of "Raining Blood" by Slayer. Motörhead were really good, although one can't understand half of what Lemmy says/sings and the only two recognizable songs were "Ace of Spades" and "Killed by Death" (which were pretty fun to headbang and sing along to). Whole crowd, me and my friends included, went insane for Megadeth. While they were playing "Hangar 18", some girl on the row in front of us found our headbanging so graceful and awesome she decided to record it on video.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2129 on: February 11, 2012, 12:33:50 pm »
Somewhat decadent.

My old tea-maker broke two weeks ago and I bought a new one, ah, what the heck - two of them: A small one for myself, a large one in case I have guests. I bought truly perfect ones: Bodum Bora-Bora, with a stainless-steel-container for the tea leaves, a press and double-sided glass to keep the brewed tea hot. I spent a lot of money on them - an amount that is no really big deal for me but a lot of money for many, many others. So now I have a bit of a guilty conscience... :unsure:

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2130 on: February 11, 2012, 12:43:31 pm »
Well, for a tea lover this is simply necessary :-) I can imagine it is lot of money but well, they are not going to split up after 5 uses :-)

Just try to enjoy that ;-)
But then again, who does.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #2131 on: February 11, 2012, 12:56:04 pm »
You might feel guilty for spending too much for useless things... If you bought something good, that you'll use for sure, and it's related to tea... you must feel proud!  :nana:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2132 on: February 11, 2012, 01:30:48 pm »
Thank you, miladies. :)

You're right of course - it's for tea, after all. :bow: Also spending money keeps the economy running, so people can stay or become employed. And it's my money that I can spend just as I wish. Oh, and did I mention that it's for tea, after all? :bow: :lol3:

Still I don't want to take this for granted but want to stay aware that I'm kind of privileged.

Now I'm off for an afternoon and evening with my parents and the Cuddly Predator. :wOOt:

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
« Reply #2133 on: February 11, 2012, 11:14:36 pm »
I feel like knowing about everything that's happened since I last visited the forum.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

And I feel like procrastinating, as well. I have an exam on Monday. :ninja: :insane:

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline Lady Sa'iltu

• Do What Thou Wilt...
« Reply #2134 on: February 14, 2012, 08:59:12 pm »
Good luck!!! I hope your exam will be easy for you)
I missed 2 exams because of illness... Fuuuf.
"Die gewöhnlichsten Irrschlüsse der Menschen sind diese: eine Sache existiert, also hat sie ein Recht." (F. Nietzsche)

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2135 on: February 14, 2012, 10:40:23 pm »
I forgot to tell ya. I got 4.0 on the last exam (to be honest I'm on vacation since 25th Jan. ) :P

I also talked to the first oculist about the results from the second doc, told her about not talking the drops because she didn't diagnose the glaucoma and so on. She said I have to choose a doc and I won't get a paper from her to have an opportunity to do the tests in May for free. Screw her! She says that my results are bad and I should take the drops..what if it's just my beauty and my eyes looks like that all the time? I'd better pay for a doc and tests and be sure that I get the best diagnosis and the doc is highly-qualified. To SUM UP: Health costs..

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2136 on: February 16, 2012, 06:18:34 pm »
I've accepted the challenge of doing inhumanely long problems of the Newtonian-Leibnizian discipline, involving inverse trigonometry.
I must be feeling suicidal. :ninja:

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2137 on: February 16, 2012, 07:16:16 pm »
Last time I had trigonometry I was in high school first class. Yeez, you must be feeling suicidal indeed ;) I used to be in maths/physics class and now I'm studying administration.. what a change :|

The One, please tell me what exactly you are doing? I've almost forgotten the whole maths (while not using it for 3 years or more ;) )

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2138 on: February 16, 2012, 09:22:07 pm »
Last time I had trigonometry I was in high school first class. Yeez, you must be feeling suicidal indeed ;) I used to be in maths/physics class and now I'm studying administration.. what a change :|

The One, please tell me what exactly you are doing? I've almost forgotten the whole maths (while not using it for 3 years or more ;) )
Integral calculus that involves powers of trigonometric functions.

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
« Reply #2139 on: February 16, 2012, 11:47:25 pm »
.....Right. I took intensive math in high-school, and you still managed to sound like Chinese to me, yay  :lol3:

I have a surgery exam tomorrow (today, that is), and I still don't know a third of what I'm supposed to know. Yay again  :yeha:

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.