Author Topic: How do you feel? (Mood)  (Read 758838 times)

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
Re: How do you feel? (Mood)
« Reply #2180 on: June 22, 2012, 09:52:22 am »
Have a great time there! :)
But then again, who does.

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #2181 on: June 22, 2012, 10:01:16 am »
Have fun, Agnes! And please bring some photos. :wink2:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2182 on: June 22, 2012, 10:52:04 am »
Have a safe journey, Agnes, and such a great time on the island! Mallorca has a lot to offer - enjoy! :wOOt:

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #2183 on: June 22, 2012, 03:07:10 pm »
Hiyaaaa!!! Agnees!! Have you seen me waving to you from the window of my office???? I had that long, biiig poster saying HAVE THE BEST OF TIMES IN MALLORCA AGNEEEEES!!!!
 :wOOt:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2184 on: June 22, 2012, 09:16:53 pm »
Yeeeees, Luth! :D

It's fantastic here! Our hotel is so great, we have a breath-taking view on the Mediterranean Sea! All inclusive (awesome lady prepares fantastic drinks, food is good as well).

On Tuesday we will do a trip to Palma de Mallorca and Valldemossa :) I wanted to post some pics here but the upload will take a long time, gonna post pictures when I come back to Poland.

Hugs to everyone!!

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #2185 on: June 23, 2012, 12:42:38 am »
Glad to hear you're having a good time Agnes :)
On my end, it's all... it's mixed. I'm quite unhappy with the results we're getting so far with the album recording (did I mention my mates here in Kuwait and I are recording an album?) and we're sort of stuck in the process as some of the stuff we need is still stuck in customs.
In better news, I'll be gone to Turkey for a week on July the 7th.
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2186 on: June 23, 2012, 01:33:15 pm »
*hugs The One*

I hope that the recording will go better very soon :)

About Mallorca - the food is awesome, people as well.. for everyone thinking "where to go on holidays" I strongly recommend Mallorca - here in S'illot it's always sunny, the sky is without clouds, nice breeze from the sea (which is azure!!). It's so lovely here! nice and calm hotel (Mirgay) :)  Feel invited!

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #2187 on: June 23, 2012, 01:44:20 pm »
Well, I can say that not all the year there's good and sunny weather... only that it's summer! (for that, go to the Canary Islands  :insane:). But you're very lucky: just now the real sunny and hot time has started. Too much hot for me, but if you want to enjoy the beach, it's the best weather possible!  :wink2:

If you put your ear on it, you can listen, at least, three different languages there (from people who live there): a special dialect of Catalan, Spanish (both official in the island) and German. I think there are even whole vilages where all is written in German  :blink:

And if you put your eye on it, you can see fantastic beaches, nice white dresses, the sun... I've never been in Mallorca (only to her little sister, Menorca), but it must be really nice  :biggrin:

Enjoy, take pictures, enjoy more, take more pictures, and share!!!  :wink2:
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2188 on: June 23, 2012, 05:40:18 pm »
Not good.  :'(

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2189 on: June 23, 2012, 07:42:14 pm »
:hug2: What's wrong dear?

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2190 on: June 23, 2012, 08:12:31 pm »
Thank you for info, Luthien :* Indeed, there are many Germans here.. Messages, menus etc. are in Spanish and German mostly. Sometimes in English :> I'm sorry but I don't recognise whice h language is Catalan or Spanish.. :( The only thing I know that I don't understand it ;) Only some similarities with Italian.

Ps. Congratulations Luth for 1:0 already with France! I'm watching the match now :)

@Kris: What's wrong? Problems with health?? HUUUUUUGS!

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #2191 on: July 01, 2012, 06:30:03 pm »
I feel lightier... more specially, 400 blood mg. lightier  :nana:

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2192 on: July 02, 2012, 02:54:41 pm »
Luth: Nice! :)

Agnes: well, You know, break up with my bf who I still love so much, health problems, moving out from his appartement... too many problems in one point of time.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #2193 on: July 02, 2012, 07:40:45 pm »
Kris, that's definitively an important hard period for you... be sure it will only improve! In the meanwhile...  :hug2:

About me donating blood... there's a very curious thing. I'm not sure if I ever said anything about that (I think not, but I'm not sure), but I'm uncertain about if I'm RH positive or negative, although today I've read something that can clarify it. A lot of years ago my blood was tested and I was told my blood is A-. I still remember the doctor explaining me and my parents how is that if both my parents are positive, as it's rare but not impossible. Well, after the blood donation I did in September, I was sent the card with the blood test results, and it said A POS (what I can't be very much mistaken if I think it means "A POSITIVE", right??). It was weird, because it's not normal to have this kind of mistake in a test, either the one I took when younger, either the last one.

Ok, the thing is that today I've downloaded a PDF magazine about blood donation, and by chance I've read a very interesting article about that... There's explained that the RH factor is a kind of protein, and some people have it, some people have not it, and even some more have it in a little quantity. It seems that the tests from some time ago were not sensitive enough, and the result was NEGATIVE in that kind of people who has only a little of it. But nowadays tests are much more accurate, and it may happen that somebody who had NEGATIVE before has POSITIVE in new tests. I think it may be my case  :insane:

The more funny thing is that, according to the magazine (for Catalonia only) that is detected very few times.. like 6 times each year. May I be one of these 6 peoplein a oppulation of 8 million? :roll: :roll:

PS. Next time I have my blood tested because of my thyroid, they'll test my RH too, so I'll know for sure. But it's sure I was said I was negative some years ago, and I'm said I'm positive now, so...  :blink:

PS2. I've re-read the article... not one of six people in a 8 million population, as they are talking about people who realized it because a blood donation. The figure is "only" 5 or 6 out of 300.000 people  :lol3:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:17:50 pm by Luth »

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2194 on: July 03, 2012, 04:19:48 am »
We have always known that you are a rarity, my Queen. :bow:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2195 on: July 04, 2012, 08:05:31 am »
How weird, my bloody evil queen! :wacko:

So few people with Rh+ ever manage to disguise as Rh-, and you're one of them...

I think your donation counts doubly as a good deed because the donating wasn't easy for you in the beginning if I remember correctly. How was it this time?

I happen to be going to a blood donation, too. Haven't been there since March because they'll accept no more than six donations within a year.

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #2196 on: July 04, 2012, 09:22:21 am »
I was thinking of blood donations again - for me still for first time... when I finally do not take any pills and the surgery is behind me but next Tuesday another doc visit... For finding a solution to the endometriosis. That's something they usually try to cure by hormones - so no blood donating again. :(

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #2197 on: July 04, 2012, 04:29:27 pm »
The first time I donated, some years ago, I was make very dizzy. Second time (last September) I had not that effect, because I told it and I did all very slowly: long time laying, long time sat after waking very slowly and step by step... This time I was not so careful and, when I was already sat up, I started to feel dizzy again, so I quickly laid down, I was given some Coke and alcohol (to smell, not to drink  :evil2:), and it was not so terrible as first time. They told me I might suffer a descent of blood pressure after donation, and I must always tell that before doing one. So I will  :spock:

Nevertheless I don't think it's so terrible, and the moment of the donation I don't feel really bad  :lol3:

And yes, I'm very weird  :evil2:  Talking with my mother, I've known that first time my blood was tested was when I was 2, so it can perfectly happen that blood tests that time were less accurate (31 years are a lot of years in medical terms).  :cht:

Kris, don't worry about you donating blood or not... first thing is taking are of your health, and aftar that anything!  :hug2:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2198 on: July 04, 2012, 08:04:36 pm »
Miladies,

Kris, don't you worry, please! First of all it's your own health that counts!

Luth, it's seems like, well, you've tasted blood about the donations. It's nice that you've found a way to donate despite your blood pressure.

I donated today - in the local tax office. :blink: They're bloodsuckers anyway, right? And we got all that a good government office needs: Long corridors, missing or misleading or senseless signs. :lol3: But the people there were quite nice and even funny. Anyway, this was my 12th successful donation - six liters. :biggrin:

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2199 on: July 05, 2012, 04:26:40 pm »
I feel happy!

Got the last 5.0 mark at the uni and this semester my grade average is 5.0!! in the previous semester I wasn't that lucky and for that period my average was 4.32. so the summary for the last year is 4.62 (which means I have a big chance to be awarded a scholarship also the coming year!! Yay!!

@Kris, don't worry. I used to donate my blood since my 18th b-day.. but I had a 2-year-break. Remember, first of all, the most imporant is our health.Huuugs!

oh, and forgot to tell ya. We've signed all the agreements, documents necessary to buy the flat. All necessary documents are notarised. The bank will give us the money, well, already sent the first tranche to the developer. We should have a flat before the end of June 2014 :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 11:45:48 am by Agnes »