Author Topic: Therion anniversary tour  (Read 101290 times)

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
Re: Therion anniversary tour
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2007, 05:10:34 pm »
Hey.. so you are all very excited to see Therion..nice.. :)..anyone coming to Ljubljana?probably not.. I think that in Ljubljana  they won*t enjoy as much as let*s say in Zagreb..

:blink: explain yourself!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2007, 05:21:41 pm »
ah don*t listen to me today..I just think that in bigger places with more people and people from a lot of other countries you can make a better concert..if I could I would go to Zagreb but I can*t..in Ljubljana everything is so f***ed up..they always..I mean it.. always.. have problems with 'loudspeakers'(?)..everyone else  has things better arranged than here..it*s a miracle that they are going to have a concert here..
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2007, 10:39:38 pm »
Well, in 2004, when they weren't playing in Croatia, that concert in Ljubljana was amazing!  :) Now you probably won't have that big crowd. I think that in February this year there was like 600 people in Ljubljana.

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2007, 02:28:35 pm »
I know..and when I*m talking to anyone they all just say that the GK album is a big disappointment and they have no wish to go..and I don*t know..at first I said the same..wtf,what happened to Therion I knew?..but I*m loyal..and still love them..and I like the GK..but on the other hand I had to buy ticket a month and a half earlier..and I got one of the last 20..so maybe Mediapark will be full again.. :)
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2007, 04:21:00 pm »
I had a dream about therion preparing to the concert in cracow ;] just about 2 hours before the show. ;] Thomas was with his the youngest daughter Daniella ;] cool dream!

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2007, 05:34:13 pm »
I had a crazy dream couple of days ago, about Therion concert in Belgrade. I dreamed that, beside me, only 10 more people showed on the gig! :blink:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 04:49:19 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2007, 05:34:17 pm »
I had a dream I was at the Therion concert with my ex bf..not a pleasent thing..and today I found out he*s going to the concert too..and he contacted me first.. just like un dreams..

Offline Jo Ta Erre

• Loyal Member
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2007, 10:19:12 pm »
In a few hours, we are leaving to Munich. Is anybody going to Memmingen´s gig? 
If you want to have a free beer there (i´ll invite you) I´ll wear the "Therion goes classic" t-shirt  :drunk:
Me pica la medusaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggg!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2007, 10:21:49 pm »
7 days and 1 hour and 39 minutes left to Kraków gig day ;)

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2007, 10:25:37 pm »
Well I*m not going to Munich..but I wish you a safe trip there and enjoy..+ scream instead of us too :)

Offline Jo Ta Erre

• Loyal Member
« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2007, 10:36:29 pm »
Well I*m not going to Munich..but I wish you a safe trip there and enjoy..+ scream instead of us too :)

Thank you so much. I have a polypus on my throat, but stay sure that i´ll scream for all  :wink2:
Me pica la medusaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggg!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Nighthawk

• Life on Mars?
    • Lust.fm
« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2007, 04:25:55 pm »
I had a crazy dream couple of days ago, about Therion concert in Belgrade. I dreamed that, beside me, only 10 more people showed on the gig! :blink:
I had the exact same dream, only it was about the concert in Zagreb :\

The worst music-related nightmare ever.
Can't stop the signal.

Offline Hypnox

« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2007, 11:32:46 pm »
ah don*t listen to me today..I just think that in bigger places with more people and people from a lot of other countries you can make a better concert..if I could I would go to Zagreb but I can*t..

As far as I'm concerned, I could be the only person on the Therion show and I would have a better time than having 600+ people around. It's not about amount of people that are attending, it's about how you make it yourself. Yeah, it wouldn't be the same experience but you don't need them to have fun. You have Therion, aye.

in Ljubljana everything is so f***ed up..they always..I mean it.. always.. have problems with 'loudspeakers'(?)..everyone else  has things better arranged than here..it*s a miracle that they are going to have a concert here..

In Zagreb, concerts are starting later than it is arranged or said to be starting. For example, the Korpiklaani concert was said to start at 20:00, but instead it started an hour later without any kind of explanation. It won't surprise me that tomorrow's Therion show also starts an hour later. Boogaloo's sorrounding (ozvucenje, jel) sucks and everybody keeps complaining about it but nobody seems to do anything about it 'cause of "if it's good for bands, and are not complaining about crappy equipment, it's good for us" attitude. So, it seems that everything has it's good and bad sides. I also keep asking myself why does any bend chose to play here but it seems that they just want to make their fans satisfied and I go well with that and am not complaining about anything in the end.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 11:34:42 pm by soulsmith »
I know I'm going to hell, and I'm bringing marshmallows.

Offline Nighthawk

• Life on Mars?
    • Lust.fm
« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2007, 01:32:32 am »
As far as I'm concerned, I could be the only person on the Therion show and I would have a better time than having 600+ people around. It's not about amount of people that are attending, it's about how you make it yourself. Yeah, it wouldn't be the same experience but you don't need them to have fun. You have Therion, aye.
That's nice, but it's easier for the band if they've sold the place out than it is if the only people there are you, your friend and some guy who came in by mistake thinking it was happy hour there. That's what I'm worried about - if Boogaloo isn't cramped with black-clad, pale adolescents who drink red wine and sigh at the decadence of modern society, Chris and the gang might not be as thrilled to give us a mind-blowing performance.

Oh, I'm sure they'd give their best, but I'd like the concert to be as great for them as it is for us. I want the lurve to flow back and forth, rather than just forth.
Can't stop the signal.

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2007, 06:50:30 pm »
11 hours and 40 minutes left to my train !!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2007, 09:03:10 pm »
Have a safe trip and some really great time!!! :yeha: I wish I could see them again on this tour.. :)..

Offline Nighthawk

• Life on Mars?
    • Lust.fm
« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2007, 09:12:03 pm »
That makes two of us, saphira. When's the next tour? *impatient*

Speaking of which, when's the new album? I wanna put Kali Yuga Part 3 on repeat.
Can't stop the signal.

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2007, 09:23:18 pm »
when? in 2009.

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2007, 09:26:44 pm »
If I 've understood correctly the next album will be released in 2009?..damn..
and the next tour..dunno..2010?as soon as possible I hope.. :-\but what can we do?..

Offline Nighthawk

• Life on Mars?
    • Lust.fm
« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2007, 09:28:11 pm »
I'm hoping for the tour in 2009... That's how it went with GK. I didn't even have a chance to learn all the lyrics.

Excellent. 2009. Now if I could just be patient enough to...

Gods damn it, I can't. I want it now!

I guess that's a good thing.

Bah, enough of my ranting! Agnes, have fun and savor every moment. That's an order.

Oh, and feel free to be blown away.
Can't stop the signal.