Author Topic: Therion Fans' Photos  (Read 512105 times)

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
Re: Therion Fans' Photos
« Reply #740 on: January 14, 2008, 12:46:17 pm »
Stargazer? :lol:

OK, OK... you got a Karma boost for making me smile... for whole post.

Thank you! :) Unfortunately I cannot boost your karma for the Queen Luthien has forbidden me doing so... :ninja: But I'm going to reveal you my favourite stargazing place... the way you like it the most... by posting a pic of it! :wOOt: My friend made that one... :thumbup:

That's my forest house in Bosnia... I cannot describe how much DARK is there after the sun goes down! :ninja: :afaid: :sofa: But the sky is literally star-studded! ^_^

[sends a message to hell]
Btw, VladH and I reconciled via pm... he contacted me first... :) I appreciate that move of his very much! :thumbup:
I like to start fight on the forum and then to reconcile via pm... like with OFFy and Ahriman... ;D
[/sends a message to hell]
I Miskolc!

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Madness takes its toll.
« Reply #741 on: January 14, 2008, 02:22:28 pm »
@NeMo: you had that pants in Budapest didn't you? And that T-shirt also....   :lol3:  Haha...  :fish:

edit: jeez, I always have to comment on your clothing, don't I?  :unsure: Sorry bout that...  :unsure:  :whistle:
anyways, great pic, I can see you are a tr00 stargazer  :bow:  :lol3:  :biggrin:
and about your best friend: would you trade it for my refrigerator?  :whistle:  :lol3:  :lol3:  :insane:

@lava: wow, great band photos  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 08:35:40 pm by Mystique »
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #742 on: January 14, 2008, 05:26:29 pm »
@Lava:thanks for the photos.. :thumbup:

@NeMo:..uff..you don't look old to me at all...why do you have the feeling that you're old?..and I do like your hair! :thumbup:
(..smart guy..and good looking too..best combination....) :whistle:

Edit:ufff..what am I talking about..you're young and you look young..aaa.ah..always when I want to say something good about someone I tell it in a weird way..
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 05:35:25 pm by saphira »
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline Sigvarthdottir

• live. learn. grow.
« Reply #743 on: January 14, 2008, 07:05:23 pm »
to Agnes: You look like princess!  :wOOt:

to Lava: Such a great photos  :bow:

To NeMo: Nice photos!  ^_^
Fade out.

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #744 on: January 14, 2008, 09:18:01 pm »
haha funny pic from sabaton/thunderbolt before party ;)

me drinking old danish liqeuer which one arrived with Marius Halleland :)

7th of May 2007 :)

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #745 on: January 14, 2008, 10:39:07 pm »
@Lava: Damn, that bassist of yours has three things I am missing as a bassist. A 5-string bass, long hair and a pretty girlfriend playing in a band with me. :lol3:

@NeMo: Don't tell me you're a Stargazer only because there's a Nightwish song with such title. :ninja:

@Agnes: Where did you get the Sabaton tee? I want one like that, just as much as the Theli one. :ninja:
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #746 on: January 15, 2008, 01:02:04 pm »
@NeMo:..uff..you don't look old to me at all...why do you have the feeling that you're old?

I'm just joking! :nana: I'm 24, of course that I'm not old... it is YOU women who start becoming old with 24... WE men start becoming old only when we are 44! :wink2:

:tomat:

@NeMo: you had that pants in Budapest didn't you? And that T-shirt also....   :lol3:  Haha...  :fish:

:wOOt: That's because the pic is made 2 days prior to my departing to Budapest! OFFy asked me to send him a pic of me and I made that one... ;) And that is the reason I wear the same clothes. You see, only YOU women change clothes every day... WE men change clothes once in a month... :wink2:
:nana:

Btw, I have mentioned OFFy again! :blink: I need to start counting how many times I mention that guy... :ninja:

and about your best friend: would you trade it for my refrigerator?  :whistle:  :lol3:  :lol3:  :insane:

*speechless*
::)

Misti, that is my BFF (best friend forever)... I do not betray my BFFs so easily! And besides, I've been dreaming about that telescope since 10 years ago, and about your fridge only since Christmas! :P But who knows, I might find myself another BFF... if you would post a pic of it! ;D

@Agnes: you look like a 100% metal chick there! :lol:

@Sigvi: Thanks. ;)

@NeMo: Don't tell me you're a Stargazer only because there's a Nightwish song with such title. :ninja:

Exactly opposite One! :) I've been a Stargazer since the year 1995 (I remember Jupiter was in the constellation of Sagittarius when I started stargazing... just like today! And it needs 12 years to revolve around Sun... ;)). And I started listening Nightwish (and metal too) in 2001... because of Tarja's voice. I just got to like that band even more when I found out about  the song Stargazers... and Sleeping Sun too, about the 11th Aug 1999 Total Solar Eclipse I witnessed in Serbia! :o Became TSE addicted back then... 2 yeas ago I went to Konya in Turkey and this year... Nemo goes Novosibirsk! :yeha:

*suddenly realizes something*

I'm straying off topic again! :ninja: :afaid: :sofa:

*gets back to it*

Here are some more pictures from my mountain house in Bosnia... my friend made them! He is really good in it... :bow:

You can see an eagle above that mountain peak... that's VladH shapeshifted I tell ya! :lol:

@VladH: I told you that I'm observing you and I wasn't  joking! :P Don't underestimate the powers of the Stargazer... :wink2:

And here is the wide view photo of the same mountain... :)

« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 01:44:36 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
« Reply #747 on: January 15, 2008, 03:14:08 pm »
Exactly opposite One! :) I've been a Stargazer since the year 1995 (I remember Jupiter was in the constellation of Sagittarius when I started stargazing... just like today! And it needs 12 years to revolve around Sun... ;)). And I started listening Nightwish (and metal too) in 2001... because of Tarja's voice. I just got to like that band even more when I found out about  the song Stargazers... and Sleeping Sun too, about the 11th Aug 1999 Total Solar Eclipse I witnessed in Serbia! :o Became TSE addicted back then... 2 yeas ago I went to Konya in Turkey and this year... Nemo goes Novosibirsk! :yeha:

*suddenly realizes something*

I'm straying off topic again! :ninja: :afaid: :sofa:
This is what I would call a good spam-off-topic-what-ever deviation. It tells people who you are and what do you like in life :thumbup: . You might want to check and/or post in another topic called "when you watch the sky", which is one my faves by the way.... when Markus was aroung to keep it alive :bawl:.
Now can somebody tell me where is Markus when we need him :unsure:?
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Madness takes its toll.
« Reply #748 on: January 15, 2008, 03:23:20 pm »
You see, only YOU women change clothes every day... WE men change clothes once in a month... :wink2:
:nana:

you see, I'm not quite sure about that...I know someone who changes HIS clothes very often...but I am not going to name him  :whistle:  :lol3: :lol3:

Misti, that is my BFF (best friend forever)... I do not betray my BFFs so easily!

But who knows, I might find myself another BFF... if you would post a pic of it! ;D

:roll-eyes: you guys...who will ever understand you?

about those mountain pics...they're awesome  :wOOt:
hm...maybe I should finally stop just commenting on other people's pics and post something of my own eh?  ;D
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #749 on: January 15, 2008, 03:46:09 pm »
You might want to check and/or post in another topic called "when you watch the sky", which is one my faves by the way....

Later, I REALLY need to study these days! :afaid:

Now can somebody tell me where is Markus when we need him :unsure:?

I wonder the same, he hasn't been here for more than a month and he still visits the official forum (more or less) regularly... ??? I invited wolfshade to come here and he registered, already before Christmas, but he hasn't gotten his registration confirmed until now! :-\ :ninja:

hm...maybe I should finally stop just commenting on other people's pics and post something of my own eh?  ;D

:thumbup:
How about a pic of two my BFFs together? ;D

edit: and back to the topic!

White pines... ^_^

This is Klekovača, the highest mountain in west Bosnia - 1962m ^_^

My neigbour's cow! :bow:

The border between entities.

Btw, I have more than 1000 photos from my mountain house (all made by the same friend, in the years 2005 and 2007). I could post them here like for ages! :wOOt: I think you're soon going to beg me to start spamming this topic with WORDS again! :biggrin:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 04:04:32 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #750 on: January 15, 2008, 04:07:21 pm »
You might want to check and/or post in another topic called "when you watch the sky", which is one my faves by the way....

Later, I REALLY need to study these days! :afaid:

Pleeeeeeeeease... :)

P. S.: Beautiful photos!

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #751 on: January 15, 2008, 11:00:00 pm »
@ The One. I borrowed it from my friend, Maenthis brother xD

I have some other pics ;)

@ Nemo, your pics are greaaat!!!

some cool pics old ones:

08.03.2007 me and SPW band (local band) after the show :)
vocalist (on the left) and bassist (on the right)

I was bored in radio studio so I took a pic for..

Vikström of course :P

and me at Sabaton concert..I had great fun. I don't know this guy on the right. It would be great to meet him again and have a word with him :)

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
« Reply #752 on: January 16, 2008, 01:15:37 am »
That's a Merol pic :evil2:
6 6 6

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
« Reply #753 on: January 16, 2008, 02:07:35 am »
Nightside of the Runes

Release your Fylgja!!

The hour of Nagual
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 06:29:40 am by lavaniegosII »
6 6 6

Offline Loke

• Twisted Bard
  • let the twisted pipes blow
    • me
« Reply #754 on: January 17, 2008, 04:26:15 am »

Thisrty for blood ... YOUR BLOOD !!!!  :evil2:

Scripta Manet

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #755 on: January 18, 2008, 04:26:45 am »
So well, this pic is from the formal concert in which we played tonight at school... And according to what I've heard, we were the only thing worth watching, since the Middle School bands didn't do much of a great job and all the choirs except the 8th grade girls sucked. (According to my mother, she would've thrown tomatoes to the High School choir if she could :lol3:)
Anyway... The pic: http://www.maj.com/gallery/jorge/Me/dsc05768.jpg
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #756 on: January 18, 2008, 01:43:22 pm »
The One: hehe such a cute pic... :)

But why is your hair so short!? :chair:
I Miskolc!

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #757 on: January 19, 2008, 12:25:48 am »
The One: hehe such a cute pic... :)

But why is your hair so short!? :chair:
Thanks... And the reason that my hair is so damn short (I'm actually the guy with longest hair in that pic, if you can recognize me) is due to school rules, which BTW I'm already breaking. :biggrin:

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #758 on: January 21, 2008, 03:00:22 pm »
And here are my pics from Prague three weeks ago... :)

Prague during the night...

Prague during the day... magical city... like in a fairytale... :bow:

The main Prague boulevard on 1st January 2:00am. You can see it was a very PEACEFUL New Year celebration! :lol3: I have a video shot there on 31st December at 10:00 pm. :ninja:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 04:33:38 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #759 on: January 21, 2008, 10:38:41 pm »
Woow!good photos NeMo..I like the best the first one..the city at night! Great!  :thumbup:
and I was waiting for someone to post something like the last one..fantastic.. :biggrin:
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!