Poll

Which one do you like more?

Lemuria
19 (61.3%)
Sirius B
12 (38.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Lemuria/Sirius B  (Read 22104 times)

Offline Jo Ta Erre

• Loyal Member
Lemuria/Sirius B
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2005, 09:27:02 pm »
(Aluqah Dog @ Mar 12 2005, 03:12 AM)
I give the slight edge to Lemuria...it was definitely my fave upon the first listen, but after a few more spins I began to appreciate Sirius B much more

Ooooh, the same thing is happenning to me :o
Me pica la medusaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggg!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Lemuria/Sirius B
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2005, 10:08:49 pm »
For me, the contrary. At first time I enjoyed more Sirius B... then I prefered Lemuria. And now, I'm appreciating almost the same Sirius B too  :wacko:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Tuggummi

Lemuria/Sirius B
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2005, 12:15:22 pm »
I'm a big fan of both albums, but An arrow from the sun is so good it gotta be Lemuria

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
Lemuria/Sirius B
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2005, 10:42:15 pm »
Hey Tuggummi, nice picture in your sig. Do you have any other cool Rune pictures? Sorry for off topic.

Offline Izzie

• http://
Lemuria/Sirius B
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2005, 11:14:32 pm »
I prefer Sirius B than Lemuria
Or my fav songs are : The Blood of Kingu, Typhon, Uthark Runa, Abraxas or more simple : all the songs Mats is singing on  :D
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Therion's forum member #1676
Matslevén member #16
Therion society member #249
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Prepare the war between gods deep inside your soul ...

Offline MissSwan

• I'm a lady, not a rock bitch
Lemuria/Sirius B
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2005, 04:16:17 pm »
I like them equally but the balance is inclined for Lemuria cause it contains my favourite song... Lemuria :P

@Iza: But Mats doesn't sing on Typhon :huh: And you forget The Khlysti Evangelist (which just rules and competes to be the best song on Sirius B together with Blood of Kingu) and Kali Yuga part 2
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 04:18:12 pm by MissSwan »
Burning crystals of light, the gem of Lucifer...

Proud Mats Leven Fan

Tidesson, I'm your follower until Heaven's gate...

Offline Morrigan

• http://
Lemuria/Sirius B
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2005, 12:25:27 pm »
I voted for lemuria but i'm still unsure.
In Lemuria my favourites are: typhon, three ships of berik, lemuria, an arrow from the sun and abraxas... but in siriusb there are also blood of kingu, the khlysti evangelist, kali yuga 2, The wonderous world of Punt and the voyage of gurdjeff...
boooh!

"It is the gods who weep. They see us killing each other over and over since time began. They can't save us from ourselves. ... Men prefer sorrows over joy, suffering over peace. ... they revel in pain and bloodshed. They celebrate murder." (Ran)

Offline davidseeks

Lemuria/Sirius B
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2006, 05:21:11 pm »
Hi.

I'm totally new here, but everyone has to start somewhere.
I think Sirius B is better (not much). If we just take the masterpiece: Voyage of Gurdjieff, we can see a wide palette of musical solutions. It begins with a wonderful intro, then follows the proposition of the theme. I don't say versa, because there is no difference between the tenseness of the two reoccuring parts of the song. And if you listen carefully, the little run-down on the electric organ is wonderful in zthis part. And to say no more: The solo. Well it speaks for itself.
And there's the Wonderous world of Punt, where there are breathtakingly good parts with the organ. Not to talk about the choir and the melody...(Mmmmm)
And there's the second part of Kali Yuga. It's a proper praise to the great godess.

Further more, one can learn a lot from the lyrics (as usual.).

Thanx for reading.

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
Lemuria/Sirius B
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2006, 07:15:15 pm »
I'd vote for Lemuria. Although Sirius B has got some of my favorite songs (Blood of Kingu, Son of the Sun, Khlysti Evangelist, Kali Yuga 2, Voyage of Gurjieff) I like all of the songs of Lemuria.
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Deggial

Lemuria/Sirius B
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2006, 03:47:43 pm »
I know Sirius13 considers both as the same album, but I don't. So, please, post here which is your favourite one and tell us why.

I vote for Lemuria: Sirius B is good in the whole album, but has no more important songs (all good; no one, or almost, best than the others) . Lemuria, IMO, is good as a whole and has some songs that are near the perfection: Typhon, Lemuria, An Arrow from the Sun...
[snapback]159[/snapback]

:party43: sirius b has just got a bit more about it, u cn really get a kick out of songs like Kali Yuga, blood of kingu and Voyage of wotshisface! lemura is real gud, espec uthark runa (big fan of oriental and arabesque melodies  :) )
Unbeliever of the sons of God, disbeliever of the book