Author Topic: Nightwish  (Read 238558 times)

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
Re: !
« Reply #320 on: March 01, 2008, 06:21:24 pm »
Haha, I think I'll have more chances to see her.  :P in ABBA cover band, for instance.  :biggrin:

:roll:
It's going to be an extremely popular ABBA cover band with all those Nettiholics around! :biggrin:
I Miskolc!

Offline wolfshade

Re: !
« Reply #321 on: March 01, 2008, 06:36:18 pm »
Haha, I think I'll have more chances to see her.  :P in ABBA cover band, for instance.  :biggrin:

It's going to be an extremely popular ABBA cover band with all those Nettiholics around! :biggrin:

Just imagine her singing Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!  :biggrin:

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
Re: Nightwish
« Reply #322 on: March 01, 2008, 06:42:06 pm »
I can imagine that song calling Nightwish "Come Cover Me!" :lol3:
I Miskolc!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #323 on: March 01, 2008, 06:46:08 pm »
I bought a Czech rock/metal magazine today and they have always annual action for readers ... where they put the best album of last year (so 2007 for now) and many others... there is always also a question "What band do You adore now but hated before?"

There was:
I. Nightwish
II. Soulfly
II. Foo Fighters
IV. Dream Theater

I can understand... the new album made many people like Nightwish - I am one of them.  ;D

But then again, who does.

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #324 on: March 01, 2008, 06:48:22 pm »
I can understand... the new album made many people like Nightwish - I am one of them.  ;D

I can understand too... because to many people Tarja sounds more like an opera singer than a singer to a gothic metal band - I am one of them. ;D
I Miskolc!

Offline wolfshade

« Reply #325 on: March 01, 2008, 06:50:17 pm »
I. Nightwish

You see, NeMo?  :biggrin: everybody loves ABBA!  :wub:  :P

There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, anette
  :biggrin: :biggrin:

:fish:

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 06:52:36 pm by wolfshade »

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #326 on: March 01, 2008, 06:57:22 pm »
I do not think that she was more to opera - I mean - she can sing both, opera and also in such band. She has great voice but I just don't like it. :)

I like the new album cause I think that the whole band, the musicians, got more space... and also there is no "pushing out" dominating voice now... so one can concentrate on both - singing and the music around...

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #327 on: March 01, 2008, 06:57:28 pm »
You see, NeMo?  :biggrin: everybody loves ABBA!  :wub:  :P

Yeah, even my father loves ABBA! I remember him once saying "I could never figure out how those two ugly rats managed to find such a beautiful wives"! :lol3: Btw, he likes cajke very much and listens to them every evening on PINK! :ninja: Good that I'm living 1000km away... :biggrin: And, of course he dislikes the old Nightwish. I remember him entering my room once while I was playing Sleeping Sun and telling me "what is this? some church music? :tongue:" ::) :biggrin:

I think I should play him new Nightwish, thank you for the idea Kris. :fish:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 09:20:16 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #328 on: March 01, 2008, 07:00:05 pm »
I like the new album cause I think that the whole band, the musicians, got more space... and also there is no "pushing out" dominating voice now... so one can concentrate on both - singing and the music around...

I do not want to concentrate on that singing! :-\ :ninja: :afaid:

Btw, Kris why didn't you see them live in Prague?
I Miskolc!

Offline wolfshade

« Reply #329 on: March 01, 2008, 07:07:18 pm »
Btw, he likes cajke very much and listens to them every evening on PINK! :ninja: Good that I'm living 1000km away... :biggrin: And, of course he dislike the old Nightwish. I remember him entering my room once while I was playing Sleeping Sun and telling me "what is this? some church music? :tongue:" ::) :biggrin:

Woah, PINK every evening. Well, 'Aspirin' is now the ultimate hit.  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

OLD Nightwish also used to play cajke before (yes, not Anette only) in Wishmaster times. There's a very rare bonus track called 'Papagaj'.
Watch it here. -> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s9f1iCoLILc  :biggrin:
(The only difference between Tarja and Anette is that Tarja can headbang  8))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 07:12:02 pm by wolfshade »

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #330 on: March 01, 2008, 07:09:36 pm »
Because I was saving money for Norway, firstly,... and the tickets were also sold out in first two weeks after announcing the show.

Anyway I am not sure if I would go even if I had money... cause I never liked concerts much. Too many people around for me. For me is stressing even to travel by underground... That's why I would go only to band or such which I really love - like Therion, Björk, Apocalyptica, bla bla bla... :)

You don't like the new voice? Still forgetting the singer's name  :-[

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #331 on: March 01, 2008, 07:27:00 pm »
Woah, PINK every evening. Well, 'Aspirin' is now the ultimate hit.  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Unfortunately I haven't watched PINK for more than a year! :ninja: Due to the objective reasons, I do not have it here in Berlin... :bawl: :bawl: :nana: :bawl: :bawl:
Btw I remember Zeljko Joksimovic had a song of the same tittle! I think he should sue Seka Aleksic! :biggrin:
When I watched PINK last time, Dodji i uzmi me was an ultimate hit! :wub: :P That song has always reminded me to Therion because Seka sings about Atlantis in the first verse. :lol3: Notice also how her hair is covering her left boob! :P

"Spremas se da izadjes sa drugovima,
A ja ovde ostajem sama.
Ko licemerni gad uvaljujes mi pricu
Da za damu nije kafana
Ne radi mi to, jer ja sam za ljubav stvorena,
da ne cuje zlo da ti nisam potrebna..."

Tarja could cover that one what do you think wolfshade? :biggrin: Choreography too... ^_^ ^_^ :P ^_^ ^_^

You don't like the new voice?

My new sig! :wOOt:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 09:23:40 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline wolfshade

« Reply #332 on: March 01, 2008, 07:44:06 pm »
Unfortunately I haven't watched PINK for more than a year! :ninja: Due to the objective reasons, I do not have it here in Berlin... :bawl: :bawl: :nana: :bawl: :bawl:

You must be so sad.   :'(

When I watched PINK last time, Dodji i uzmi me was an ultimate hit! :wub: :P That song has always reminded me to Therion because Seka sings about Atlantis in the first verse. :lol3: Notice also how her hair is covering her left boob! :P

I remember that hit.  :biggrin: lyrics are really therionish. ;D Seka has beautiful hair  :wub:

Tarja could cover that one what do you think wolfshade? :biggrin: Choreography too... ^_^ ^_^ :P ^_^ ^_^

Well, I think Seka pwns Tarja this time, even though Tarja would do a great job, no doubt. :D :biggrin:

You don't like the new voice?

You don't want to know that, Prag.   :whistle:

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #333 on: March 01, 2008, 08:41:54 pm »
heh..I like ABBA..it was the first band I listened to ( and that I remember)..that was when I was about 5 or 6...but i don't think that anyone can do it better that they did it..not even Tarja or Anette..well, ok, except Therion..they can do everything!

dunno about Seka..but I do know about PINK channel  and that's just...  :disgust:  (I apologize if I have hurted someones feelings)

It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #334 on: March 01, 2008, 09:34:27 pm »

You must be so sad.   :'(

Rather bored... :ninja: :lol3:

lyrics are really therionish. ;D

And not only the lyrics, that mystical and occult hornlike artifact hanging between Seka's boobs, rhythmically jumping from the left to the right one, and then back from the right to the left one is also very Therionish... :wub:
:P

Seka has beautiful hair  :wub:

Tarja has a beautiful hair too, just like Seka! :biggrin:

Well, I think Seka pwns Tarja this time, even though Tarja would do a great job, no doubt. :D :biggrin:

:afaid: :sofa: :ninja:

I do know about PINK channel  and that's just...  :disgust:  (I apologize if I have hurted someones feelings)

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :P :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 09:55:27 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Madness takes its toll.
« Reply #335 on: March 01, 2008, 11:02:04 pm »
There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, anette
  :biggrin: :biggrin:

:roll: :roll: :lol3: hahaha, this is a good one! :lol3: 

By the way,
speaking about PINK, my parents listen to it almost every day :ninja: :sofa:
and that freakin Aspirin song is EVERYWHERE! :afaid: (including my school...:ninja: stupid cell phones with mp3's)
Not here as well, please! :sofa:  :bawl:

:chair:
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #336 on: March 02, 2008, 08:48:38 am »
damn..I knew I shouldn't have said that..sorry NeMo..

hehe..Misti I know how that goes..at our school during the brakes we usually do have some music..old rock..(Hendrix,Led Zep,PF)..very rarely some metal..but the other day I somehow  got them to put on old Nightwish..hehehe..and the professors loved it!  :wOOt:
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline MissSwan

• I'm a lady, not a rock bitch
« Reply #337 on: March 02, 2008, 09:56:46 am »
NeMo, those were hair extentions on that pic :nana:
Burning crystals of light, the gem of Lucifer...

Proud Mats Leven Fan

Tidesson, I'm your follower until Heaven's gate...

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #338 on: March 02, 2008, 05:44:43 pm »
NeMo, those were hair extentions on that pic :nana:

As a matter of fact I've already known that, but it's neither the hair nor the hair extensions that matter on that pic. :nana:

edit: It's neither the necklace but this time we are closer... again closer... :biggrin:

« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 05:50:22 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline wolfshade

« Reply #339 on: March 02, 2008, 07:32:31 pm »
What a beautiful hair (extentions)!  :biggrin: :wub: