Author Topic: One word game  (Read 423819 times)

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
One word game
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2005, 10:09:00 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our

NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Izzie

• http://
One word game
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2005, 10:12:30 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Therion's forum member #1676
Matslevén member #16
Therion society member #249
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Prepare the war between gods deep inside your soul ...

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
One word game
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2005, 10:13:15 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 10:14:48 pm by Sirius13 »
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
One word game
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2005, 10:18:41 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2005, 10:19:42 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
One word game
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2005, 10:23:46 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2005, 10:28:47 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
One word game
« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2005, 10:32:17 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Erik

One word game
« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2005, 10:34:17 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later
I've tasted Luthien's wrath... it tastes like... mentholed chocolate

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2005, 10:49:27 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
One word game
« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2005, 11:05:21 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared

Offline Erik

One word game
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2005, 11:08:39 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2005, 11:16:10 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
One word game
« Reply #113 on: June 05, 2005, 11:19:08 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
One word game
« Reply #114 on: June 05, 2005, 11:38:35 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #115 on: June 05, 2005, 11:48:44 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Carlios

One word game
« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2005, 12:40:44 am »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja

Que la Ancylotoma duodenale te Acompañe / May the Ancylostoma duodenale be with You[/b][/u][/size][/font]

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2005, 01:43:56 am »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
One word game
« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2005, 02:40:18 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Erik

One word game
« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2005, 03:07:49 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 03:09:34 pm by Erik »