Author Topic: One word game  (Read 423818 times)

Offline Tzar-0

One word game
« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2005, 05:44:10 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
One word game
« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2005, 06:04:02 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded.
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
One word game
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2005, 06:10:55 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Izzie

• http://
One word game
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2005, 08:34:17 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Therion's forum member #1676
Matslevén member #16
Therion society member #249
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Prepare the war between gods deep inside your soul ...

Offline Erik

One word game
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2005, 10:25:10 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies
I've tasted Luthien's wrath... it tastes like... mentholed chocolate

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2005, 12:33:59 am »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
One word game
« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2005, 10:15:38 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2005, 11:11:01 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Erik

One word game
« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2005, 11:17:12 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
One word game
« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2005, 11:47:08 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
One word game
« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2005, 12:18:00 am »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2005, 12:41:59 am »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
One word game
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2005, 01:02:07 am »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
One word game
« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2005, 07:41:56 am »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Erik

One word game
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2005, 10:31:15 am »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2005, 01:29:04 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
One word game
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2005, 06:28:49 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2005, 08:05:51 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
One word game
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2005, 08:27:27 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2005, 08:42:16 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2