Author Topic: Daily chit-chat  (Read 281591 times)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Re: Daily chit-chat
« Reply #460 on: August 26, 2012, 01:56:08 pm »
Wow, Lucy! :wOOt: That sounds like a dream coming true. You must be so happy. :)

I hope you'll keep us all updated when there are news or when you have photos of your new place.

Yesterday I spent a nice evening at the Lampion Festival ("Laternenfest"), our largest local fair. Friends, drinks, fireworks - oh, and I did a ride on a mobile crane! It had a platform for the visitors to stand on. We all had to put climbing harnesses on and then the platform went up to 40 m height. The view was splendid, but admittedly I had weak knees... :nosweat:

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #461 on: August 26, 2012, 02:49:31 pm »
Haha, I'm happy that you had a nice evening, Markus! :wOOt:

Oh yes :) finally I'm leaving for a life that looks much live-able to me. Wish my family would understand too... they only accentuate the negative sides and they are driving me crazy. I have to say that they are more interested in the flat than in me, and they are angry because I sold that. :( I really wish that they understand one day why I'm doing this. :'(

Of course I'll update you! :wink2: I'd like to share everything with you.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:51:18 pm by Lucy »

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #462 on: August 28, 2012, 09:45:28 am »
Markus, that sounds very good. Surely it had to be a nice evening! :) A mobile crane!  :wOOt: :blink:

Dear Lucy, they reaction is not that unexpected for me. I think that lately they watch You growing up very quickly. A year ago You were their child... and now, You have child on Your own :) They became grandparents which is very a big change for every parent.  And You continue with all these big changes, You know what You want, You head to that point very straightly and quickly and I guess in their point of view it partially feels like losing You, like if You pushed them away (even if You do not). I also believe that the fact You sold the flat hurts them - as far as I know, they bought it orignally for You? I think that for them it might feel like if You - rejected such a gift? In the short term they might consider it from You as ungrateful behaviour. Cause yet they don't see the bigger picture, I think. Also they will have to get used to a fact You are not living "next door" anymore...
Of course, I do not know all what's going on, so I might be wrong.
Anyway, I belive it won't last long :) As soon as all the big changes become less "new" and You settle down in new place, they will see You are doing well and being happy, they will understand - eventually :)

BIG HUGS  :huglove:

It will all be better with them, with time :)
But then again, who does.

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #463 on: August 31, 2012, 04:00:11 pm »
I also believe that the fact You sold the flat hurts them - as far as I know, they bought it orignally for You? I think that for them it might feel like if You - rejected such a gift?

Actually, they believe that it's (was) theirs. They are angry because there are too many flats on sale, so it can be sold for less money. And money won't be theirs either. Sorry but this is what I see.

Thank you for your words! :hug:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #464 on: September 02, 2012, 01:33:39 pm »
That's quite sad, Lucy. But I hope that with time everybody will start to cope with the new situation. :)

I'm having quite a fine weekend. Yesterday I went to a small airfield in a nearby town with my parents; they had an airfield festival there. We did helicopter flights and my parents also flew with an AN-2, a large double-decker. They were even in the plane when three parachute jumpers left it. :blink:

I'm especially happy that my Mum joined us. For many months she's been too ill to do anything but now at last she's beginning to do some activities again. :yeha:

Over night, the cuddly predator stayed with me. In the late morning I had a loong walk with her and tried to lure her into the water. But alas, I had to swim on my own because the doggy didn't dare to go in deeper than her belly...

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #465 on: September 02, 2012, 03:35:12 pm »
Thanks, Markus! :) Well, I do believe that little Jácint's pure existence will be a great help here. :wink2: After all, everything will be his when we are gone. :)

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #466 on: September 14, 2012, 09:55:39 pm »
Hy there everone! I'm sorry I was absent for so long. Time really flies.. I thout it was just two or three weeks since I last visited, but it was like.. ages   :afaid: How are you guys? Is everything ok? I hope you are all alright and that you can forgive me my absence. I feel really  bad not being here more often, I don't like loosing contact with my  friends.  :bawl:
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #467 on: September 16, 2012, 08:27:10 am »
As I said in the other thread, Saphi: Welcome back! Of course you're still welcome and of course we'd be glad to read more from you again. :)

Yesterday I had a fast-paced walk of two hours through park and forest with the cuddly predator. :wOOt: Finally I've rediscovered two ancient burial mounds which I had visited with friends before but never found on my own so far. :nosweat: I knew they had to be in that general vicinity and roamed it whenever I was there. So yesterday I finally found the way again.
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #468 on: September 16, 2012, 08:15:02 pm »
Thank you again :)  I'm so tired and so lazy, had a long day, even thou we finished working way earlier than I thought we will..
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #469 on: September 20, 2012, 04:19:39 pm »
Hey folks,

I was donating blood again. :ninja: The doc took my blood pressure and was enthusiastic about it: "That's a blood pressure money can't buy! :wOOt:" which made me quite proud - as this is something I've been working for. :biggrin:

So this was my 13th successful donation - 6.5 liters altogether.

Cheers!

Markus
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 02:15:21 pm by Markus »
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #470 on: September 21, 2012, 12:39:09 pm »
Congratulations!

That's one hell of a step for healthier body! :-)

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #471 on: September 24, 2012, 07:08:06 am »
Congrats dear Markus!  :thumbup:

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #472 on: September 26, 2012, 07:40:19 pm »
I had an awesome afternoon today!  :wOOt:

At work, it was very tough today (yeah, I got a job... but let's see how long does it last - I have some stuff to add to the Changes topic, I know, then You will understand).  Then I went to the Old Town Square to check about something and there was a flock of birds flying over my head and I was jsut thinking: Oh God, please don't make them to shit on me! :D
And guess what happend!  :nosweat: My wonderful new t-shirt got the hit! Just about few seconds I had that thought!
And then I told to myself - goddamnit! Let's go to my fav pub and have a pint of Guinness!  Alone! Who cares!

And there - it was awesome. :-) I remember the pub since I was at high school. Acutally I had there beer few times even though I was still under the permitted age.  :D
That's about 10 years ago! I loved that place back then and I love it still. Today I finally met the owner (the newer one - there was trouble years ago so the pub got a new owner but that is already also years ago) and had a little chat and he also brought me a beer.
They are such a nice people!

Also one awkward situation happend there :roll: with my first girlfriend.

And also my ex bf - V. came there to meet me.

But it was simply awesome there. It is a long time since I felt so great in some place.

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #473 on: September 26, 2012, 07:48:55 pm »
I'm glad, that you had a great day, Kris :)

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #474 on: September 26, 2012, 08:13:46 pm »
 :hop: thanks!

I hope You had a nice day too :-)

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #475 on: September 26, 2012, 08:38:10 pm »
Yes :) It was ok :) Nothing special :)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #476 on: September 26, 2012, 11:05:22 pm »
Very well done, Kris! :thumbup: I'm glad you have a job, at least for the time being. And I'm very glad that you had such an unexpectedly fine day. :yeha:

Now I'm curious about your next posting in "Changes"...

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #477 on: September 27, 2012, 11:29:26 am »
Great, you have a job! I hope it lasts long and that you will like working it :)

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #478 on: September 27, 2012, 01:44:57 pm »
I'm happy to read this, Kris, congratulations! I'm looking forward to reading more about your new job. :)

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #479 on: September 27, 2012, 03:12:28 pm »
Oh and I've just realised that I have registered here exactly 6 years before my son was born. :D