Author Topic: I'm new  (Read 31464 times)

Offline Messi_Therion

I'm new
« on: June 17, 2010, 07:48:24 pm »
¡Hello all!  I am new. Sorry by my engllish, i am not good with it.
I am a man from Spain. I live now in Barcelona, but i am from Madrid. I have 2 big passions: metal and Real Madrid, the best club in the world!!!  Wish we'll be friends and talk about Therion a lot!!

(I love that:  :cht:)
Tot el camp és un clam.
Som la gent blaugrana,
Tant se val d´on venim,
si del sud o del nord.
Ara estem d`acord,
estem d`acord,
una bandera ens agermana.
Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent,
tenim un nom el sap tothom:
!Barça, Barça, Barça!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
Re: I'm new
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 08:03:23 pm »
Hi :D

Well, all I can say, be careful with our Queen administrator Luthien! :D she's mad to Barca!

Hope You will enjoy Your time around here and share some thoughts and things with us.
But then again, who does.

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 08:06:34 pm »
Hey theeere!

Don't worry about the English, if you stick around, this forum'll get to be a good teacher for you as it turned out to be for quite a bunch of people! Plus, there's a lot of Spanish-speaking people here, so you won't feel alone  :biggrin:
However, there are a couple of things you need to know, to become a good member of this community *ehem* 1st of all, we have a couple of Queens around. As Miri here pointed out, the greeeeatest one of them (until further revolutions, of course) is a huge FC Barca fan. So, if I was in your place, I'd keep the Real thing on a low profile. 2nd. You need to have fun. That's about it.

Enjoy!
Livi

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 08:13:58 pm »
Hola Iker-Therion!

Well, if it wasn't for the football-incompability you could meet our Evil Queen in person because she lives in Barcelona. But you're supporting the wrong team, so I'm afraid she'll tear your head right off. :afaid:

Look around the forum and enjoy yourself! You'll find out that there will be an NTSMS-gathering in your city in November. :biggrin: And as Livi said: Don't apologise for your English! You'll realise that it turns better and better the longer you stay with us.

Feel free to post in any thread, no matter how old, and feel free to open new ones. And have a lot of fun indeed.

:welcome: and cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 08:35:52 pm »
Heya and welcome! Bienvenido! :welcome: :drunk:
As you may have heard, we have a section in Spanish, and for most of us, English is not our mother tongue. This forum is quite a helper when it comes to practicing English, so the longer you stay, the better your English. You can ask the evil Barca-supporting Queen.

And since you're predisposed with such incompatibility with our Queen, you might be a useful member of the underground revolutionary gro... I mean reading club in this forum.
*slips a copy of The NTSMS Manifesto and 101 Ways of Torturing Cats* Initi...I mean first reading circle and discussion at Comrade :cht:'s apartment. :ninja:

"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 08:39:47 pm »
Snif snifffff...  I think I feel some strange smell...

Ah!!! I see!!!! Takes the sword out. A "merengue" in my kingdom!!!!  :ninja:

Counts to one hundred, breathes deep and speaks.  :med2:

Wellcome, my Barcelonian friend. I wish you'll have a nice time among us. If you talk about bad English, read my first posts in megatherion, and you'll see what is really bad English  :whistle:  

Ah! And I'd hear Elisabeth... about keeping certain fooball team on low profile... There's an avatar and a sig that hurt my eyes, right now!!!  :starwars:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 09:41:51 pm »
Yep. There is indeed a strange odour inhere... Oh! wait a second I didn't take my shower today :blush:
Anyway, welcome to our crazy and English-slayer community. Beware of the Barca Queen and all her minions which include these tow fellows:  :cht: and  :cht2:
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 09:45:04 pm »
Hello, welcome! :yahoo: Oh yes, and do you know what does "iker" mean in Hungarian? :)

Offline Messi_Therion

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 10:22:40 pm »
I don't know what Iker is in hungarian, but it is the name of the best goalkeeper. Can you imagine what  :biggrin:

I am sure i'll have fun here. A meeting in Barcelona? When is it the time? Maybe I can be free that day. But maybe i am out in Madrid, my natal home. I travel there often.

Good nigh!!

To Luthien: Villarato!!!!  :ninja:
Tot el camp és un clam.
Som la gent blaugrana,
Tant se val d´on venim,
si del sud o del nord.
Ara estem d`acord,
estem d`acord,
Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent,
!Barça, Barça, Barça!

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 10:26:05 pm »
It's "twin", so it looks like you have two of the best goalkeeper at once. Hail Therion and football! :biggrin:

Offline Messi_Therion

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 10:51:06 am »
Iker is a basque name, and the goalkeeper is very good. He is the goalkeeper of “La Roja, spanish football team.  Bad think in la Roja is that too many players from Barcelona, reason we lost that match. They don’t feel the colours. And they only win if referee help them!!!

I very like this foro. What other metal bands like you?  I like a lot the classics, and some  more new bands, as Therion, Opeth, Blind Guardian and more.
Tot el camp és un clam.
Som la gent blaugrana,
Tant se val d´on venim,
si del sud o del nord.
Ara estem d`acord,
estem d`acord,
Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent,
!Barça, Barça, Barça!

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 04:19:56 pm »
 :disgust:

It's neither wise nor polite to critize any team when you're a new member of this forum. Of course we can think different, and support different teams, but there are beter ways to do that than speaking stupidities and simply lying about the other. I ask you to change your way to speak about Barça and Barça players, or we'll be no friends. You must know that Barça won because it was the best one, not because any referee helped it to win (it tends to be the contrary, Madrid being the favoured one). Please, stop that nonsense now you're on time!

Luthien, one of the admins.
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 04:43:43 pm »
Hey Iker,

umm... are you meaning that serious? :blink:

Whatever... I'm also into Apocalyptica, Haggard, some Dissection, Ixtlan and some others. But mostly I prefer Therion and classical music (especially Händel). You can find a lot about this in the music topic!

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 04:54:55 pm »
Bad think in la Roja is that too many players from Barcelona, reason we lost that match. They don’t feel the colours.
I'm not Spanish and usually I don't like to get into this kind of conversations, but I must wonder how a team filled with players that don't feel the colours [sic] can win the European cup and all their matches on its way to the world cup. I mean, you need more than the help of referees to do that, don't you?
I'm a football lover, and as a football lover I got very discouraged when Spain lost against Switzerland (the football the Swiss play sucks A LOT!), but quiet honestly I can think about a dozen reasons to justify that lost... other than "there were too many players from Barcelona". For example: Casillas did a poor job on the goal, and Casillas is not a Barca player. Silva didn't play well, and he is not a Barca player. Torres and Alonso missed a couple of good occasions, and none of them play for Barca. From my point of view, the best Spanish player on that match was Iniesta... oh! and what a coincidence! He IS a Barca player :o

So, all in all, I have to stand behind Luth, but not necessarily for the same reasons. Being new in a place and doing biased comments such as those you just made is not the smartest thing you can do (either in this forum or anywhere else in the real world).
So, let's start things all over again and concentrate on common matters: Therion, Blind Guardian, Opeth, Black Messiah, Haggard, Orphaned Land, Melechesh, Rotting Christ, you name it! :)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 04:56:51 pm by Aluqak »
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 04:56:49 pm »
Opeth are fantastic.
But then again, who does.

Offline Messi_Therion

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 05:12:15 pm »

AND 

Tot el camp és un clam.
Som la gent blaugrana,
Tant se val d´on venim,
si del sud o del nord.
Ara estem d`acord,
estem d`acord,
Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent,
!Barça, Barça, Barça!

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 07:19:02 pm »
Can we leave it ONLY with music???!!!

Offline Messi_Therion

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 07:33:48 pm »
Oh people!!

I've received a Private Message by both The Queen and the High Priest, and Notessomes has enlightened me. Now, I clearly see that the ONLY football team is Barça. I've already joined the official club, and I've their hymn in my mobile. I'm so sorry to have been so mistaken for so long time!!!!

Ah! And Notessomes helped me a little with my English too... She has told me something like Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Cheers!  :cht:

Tot el camp és un clam.
Som la gent blaugrana,
Tant se val d´on venim,
si del sud o del nord.
Ara estem d`acord,
estem d`acord,
Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent,
!Barça, Barça, Barça!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 07:40:01 pm »
:blink:

:unsure:

:idea:

:lol3:

:wave:

:lol3:

:verymad:

:giveup:

:ninja:
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 07:42:46 pm »
For Unholy Cthulhu's name, I can't believe it! :roll:

Please, Hatecraft, say a word, are you a REAL newbie, or are you too some of us disguised? :unsure:

Best NTSMS play ever, congratulations, my Queen! :roll:

I'm a bit worried about my Barcelona trip... who knows what happens when I enter the kingdom of our smart, evil, fantastic Queen? :yeha: