Author Topic: How do you feel? (Mood)  (Read 759963 times)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Re: How do you feel? (Mood)
« Reply #1020 on: September 11, 2009, 04:27:40 pm »
Oh Saphi,

that's a nasty situation! :hug2: But you've got a whole year to get it right again. Make sure to use that time! Don't you think that things can still turn out fine for you?

You know whose fingers are crossed, don't you? :)

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #1021 on: September 11, 2009, 06:48:32 pm »
of course, mine  :biggrin:

The studying system in your country is really strange, I think there is not something like that in Poland. Good luck  :hug2:

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #1022 on: September 11, 2009, 07:06:31 pm »
Thank you!  :) I hope that by some miracle I make it to next year.. exams on monday and friday next week.. if I pass on monday I get to the second part, otherwise I already know on monday where I stand.. I don't want to fail because than I will  start to hate it.. But I don't want to hope too much since they don't care how many they get to next year.. for now only one made it and even that one studies this paralel with his regular studies.. last time no one passed the first part of exam.. hope they will lower the needed percentage to pass.. maybe this will help..
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #1023 on: September 12, 2009, 08:21:22 am »
Saphy, you can do it. :hug2: You have my support, you know that you have our support.

As for myself... Boy, I don't want to do homework... :nosweat:
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Madness takes its toll.
« Reply #1024 on: September 12, 2009, 02:27:09 pm »
 :hug2: saph, good luck! I hope you make it after all!  :hug2:

[edit]: as for myself: I'm feeling totally panicky!!  :ninja: I'm becoming aware of how close the beginning of my studies is...and it's making me nervous...happy, but still nervous  :yeha:  :afaid:  :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 06:40:50 pm by Mystique »
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #1025 on: September 13, 2009, 10:20:31 am »
Ey Saphy,

you know, you've us here. You'll do it for sure.  :hug2:

And for my own... I wish tomorrow to arrive. I'm beginning the course!!!  :lol:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #1026 on: September 13, 2009, 05:27:20 pm »
Thanks for the support guys!  :) I-ll do my best tomorrow, hope it will be enough. If not I at least am ready for what happens than. I-m getting a bit nervous.. not as much as usually..

Luth, have a great start tomorrow!  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 05:46:26 pm by saphira »
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #1027 on: September 17, 2009, 01:05:44 pm »
Well.. so.. I just couldn't write it sooner.. Sorry Penny I still haven't replyed..

So I failed and all my classmates.. and as if that's not bad enough.. He didn't make it either.. Now  I'm really down.. He will be gone just like everyone else and everything else.. and he is my drug.. I'm addicted to watching those eyes..now all is gone..

And I'm so tired.. can't sleep or eat.. I'm hungry but I just can't because the look on food makes me feel sick..and the last 4 days just didn't want to pass.. it was like some sort of slow motion..

I hate that nothing is ever the same.. I can never tell where I am, who I am..

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1028 on: September 17, 2009, 10:06:32 pm »
Pretty accomplished...
I'm the new bass player of a local Thrash Metal band, and we're covering some Slayer and Megadeth in our first gig. :biggrin:
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1029 on: September 17, 2009, 11:00:31 pm »
Hey Saphi,

I'm so sorry to hear that!

Now when a whole class fails it makes me wonder whether the test has been fair and whether your teachers have offered you enough help to prepare yourselves.

About "him"... don't you think it's high time to let him know how you feel about him? Or does he know already? :unsure:

Anyway, don't let your head hang now! Trust an old man: Even if you can't believe it now, you will find a new way! And trust me: Who you are does not depend on passed tests or stuff like that. Those may determine what you are, but who you are is up to you. So please don't give in to desperation for too long. After the initial shock make sure that you get up again! I'm sure you have some local friends to aid you, and besides that you have us, too.

Please keep us updated, whatever happens - will you? :hug2:

Cheers despite it all!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1030 on: September 17, 2009, 11:29:12 pm »
everyone failed?  :wacko: well Markus is right, when something like that happens, the only person who should be held responsible is the professor...I mean, how likely is it that not one single person studied for the exam? impossible. so I don't think it's your fault, although I believe that that doesn't mean anything to you right now  :unsure: just...don't get too desperate...what happened, happened, now you've got to think how to move on, cuz you can't go back to past (although we all sometimes wish that was possible  :wacko: ), you gotta stay focused on future, and everything will be just okay...  :hug2: you have my support  :hug2:

as for the guy...I know that being 'a silent sufferer' is the easiest, but also the hardest thing you can do in these situations. I say, try to find out how he feels about you, maybe ask him yourself (okay, you won't really ask him: hey, are you in love with me? or anything, there is a bunch of ways to find it out), I mean, it's even better to be disappointed by the truth (although I'm not saying that's what's it going to be!), than to keep worrying yourself with the question 'what if?'. You know what I mean?  

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #1031 on: September 18, 2009, 06:20:34 pm »
Markus, Mysti > Wel it is the professors fault partly.. but also ours..so there-s nothing we can do..

About him.. he knows and he doesn-t care.. it must sound pathetic, since I care so much but well for him we are just friends and nothing more so I do my best to keep it that way....I take what I get, since being just friends is way better than not having him anywhere in my life at all. Unfortunately now he-s gone too.. probably moving back home..

Thanks for your kind and supporting replys!  :)

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1032 on: September 20, 2009, 07:09:54 pm »
oh, I see  :unsure: well, it's his loss anyway   [url=http://www.smiley-faces.o

as for myself, I'm feeling terrible and I don't even know why  ¬¬ craziness. 

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #1033 on: September 20, 2009, 09:10:13 pm »
Hey Misty, what's up with you? Hope you don't feel so terrible anymore  :unsure:

I can't even describe how I feel.. I think I don't feel at all..  :blink:

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1034 on: September 21, 2009, 01:21:47 am »
nah, I dunno..it was just a moment, I'm all okay now :)

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #1035 on: September 21, 2009, 01:49:21 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear that, Pol, please, cheer up, it will be alright! :hug2:

Huge hug to all the sad ones! :)

And Jorge: but wow! :wOOt: Tell us more, please, how did you make it in such a short time?

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1036 on: September 21, 2009, 02:51:16 pm »
And Jorge: but wow! :wOOt: Tell us more, please, how did you make it in such a short time?
Well, it was luck, or fate, how the lead guitarist puts it.
The band already existed prior to my arrival, but something happened to their previous bass player (probably got kicked out or something), anyway, they needed a bass player. I met the lead guitarist at school, he found out I played bass, and well, took me to practice with the rest of the band. Pretty good experience, and a pretty good start. :lol3:

@Pol: :hug: I'm not too good with words, but this emote sums it all up. :) You will be alright, keep you head up high.

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #1037 on: September 21, 2009, 10:15:00 pm »
@Misty: good to hear that :)

@Lucy: Thank you, dear! I try but it will take time..Probably it will get better when it all starts again..

@One:  In November we will have another date for exam, hope I pass than..and than in January.. and than next summer.. I'm taking a bit of a break and than studying again..I can get I failed but the part with him is just overflooding everything else that happened..

Great to hear you have some great time in new country and that things are ok :)

I'm planning to go by tickets for Dream Theatre and Opeth on 31 October tomorrow! :) Maybe even Porcupine Tree on 3 November! Now that I'm repeating a year I finally have time for concerts since I don't have to do completely everything again :)

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1038 on: September 22, 2009, 08:56:39 am »
I'm planning to go by tickets for Dream Theatre and Opeth on 31 October tomorrow! :) Maybe even Porcupine Tree on 3 November! Now that I'm repeating a year I finally have time for concerts since I don't have to do completely everything again :)
Oh, me jealous. :)
Dream Theater AND Opeth? :wOOt: I'd explode from sheer happiness if I went to see both of them.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1039 on: September 22, 2009, 09:45:06 am »
Feverish. Been suffering all night long, and that when right now I'm starting a longer journey with my parents.  :mad3: But I'll get along; I think it's getting better already.

Cheers!

Markus Viator
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!