Author Topic: Anniversary tour reports - beware of spoilers!  (Read 57400 times)

Offline Nighthawk

• Life on Mars?
    • Lust.fm
Re: Anniversary tour reports - beware of spoilers!
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2007, 01:50:41 am »
I think I may have, in a neurotic fit, deleted my post :\

The first one, in which I point out I know who you're talking about. So that's my fault, not the forum's.
Can't stop the signal.

Offline Elena

• Princess Dream Weaver
  • Loyal Dreamer
    • nemesis corner
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2007, 10:01:28 am »
Well, we saw the concert yesterday in Budapest - it was great!

I won't spoil you too much - only say that this was one of the "quickest" concerts I've ever met. We didn't have to wait long outside the hall - maybe 10 minutes, usually I have to stand more than 1 hour!... - then we waited inside the building but outside the concertplace itself, Lucy, Kris,Arina and me directly in front of the security guy. We watched souncheck of "Vision Bleak" and I surprisingly realised that I understand what they speak... so they seem to be german, haha. We girls catched some attention so finally one of the guitar players waved to us - of course we repeated :biggrin: - we even got filmed at this point already :)
When security let us in I tried to follow running Lucy and we beseted first row from the middle to the left side - I ended up in front of Johan as the outer left end.
Before the concert started I wanted to buy some food and drink and when I returned I only managed to get two bites of my sandwich when Vision Bleaks Intro already started...  :blink: Hello? I'm not prepared!!! So probably I'll be the only one on the DVD in first row eating a sandwich...  :insane:
For Therion we unpacked the big Sweden-flag Miss Swan had brought and waved with it and later the flag even entered stage for a short while - and we had to fight it back when Snowy threw it back to us because some of the girls standing behind us tried to get it... no comment on this ...
I thank Lasse so much for holding me, defending girls attackes from the back! Dear Lasse, it was such a great concert and such a great time with you there - thank you so much'  :huglove: I'm sorry that we had to leave so quickly for the bus - sending a big big hug to Lasse
I'm so sad because I couldn't catch Johan's plec in the end of the show - it flew directly towards me... and fell to the ground ca. 5 cm in front of my hand :bawl: ... the security guy picked it up and gave it to another guy two places left from me :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:  :sofa:  :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Life it what happens while you wait for your dreams
Joy and beauty dance where open eyes meet
Fortune does not mean to have the best of everything, but to make of everything the best
She loves him more than he would ever now, he loves her more than he would ever show

Never ever victim

Offline Hypnox

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2007, 12:47:06 pm »
I think I may have, in a neurotic fit, deleted my post :\
Bad boy.

@Shelley: I hope you enjoyed your sandwich.  ;)
I know I'm going to hell, and I'm bringing marshmallows.

Offline Lasse

• Loyal Cell Spammer
  • Loyal Member
    • ze last.fm
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2007, 01:57:14 pm »
Well, we saw the concert yesterday in Budapest - it was great!

...and we had to fight it back when Snowy threw it back to us because some of the girls standing behind us tried to get it... no comment on this ...
I thank Lasse so much for holding me, defending girls attackes from the back! Dear Lasse, it was such a great concert and such a great time with you there - thank you so much'  :huglove: I'm sorry that we had to leave so quickly for the bus - sending a big big hug to Lasse

Hugs to you as well, Shelley. :)

I might post a longer review later, but this was undoubtably the best concert I ever attended.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 01:58:58 pm by Lasse »
Kék hajnal kihasad, feltör, kék ingem kiszabom az égből, kék ingem lobogó, s nézd csak - kék erdőn korona a harmat.

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2007, 10:36:55 pm »
Well, if you happen to see someone on the DVD in the first row between Pragensia and MissSwan, holding an enormous Swedish flag, headbanging, roaring "LEPACA NAAMAH AMA Thou scarlet whore", showing the horns with all of the hands she has, well, that's not me. :roll-eyes:

Offline deathdancer

• Revolution Leader
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • So sexy
    • http://vargagrav.com
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2007, 01:09:46 pm »
and if you see a tall guy (Hungarians are small  :blink:) also in the first raw, right from a flag screaming and almost falling on security and camera area, That's not me :nosweat:
It was a spirit of NeMo and Lucy's strange rock with runes on in that she kept in my and OFFy's room under the table  :ninja:

:afaid: :afaid:

:lol:
Life's a bitch... and than you die...

English killer member #3
Therion Society member

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2007, 08:36:30 pm »
@Lucy, I hope you are not mad on me for stealing you OFFy and Deathy during the concert. ;D The three of us were separated from the rest of NTSMSers... Deathy was in the first row and OFFy and me in the second one, right behind Deathy. But, after couple of songs OFFy and I deciced to retreat a bit to have more space for singing, screaming, headbanging, jumping, moshing... And we did all of that... all the time! :wOOt: After the concert ended, OFFy was still completely dry and I got 100% sweaty already after couple of songs. :ninja: Also tomorrow, I lost my voice and OFFy didn't... :ninja: God damn it OFFy, you must have some special powers! :lol3:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 09:52:32 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline Hypnox

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2007, 08:50:42 pm »
... I lost my voice and OFFy didn't... :ninja: God damn it OFFy, you must have some special powers! :lol3:
You should have known better and... suck/eat/whatever the phrase is 'cause I can't remember... the whole pack of Strepsils.
I've also had the same problem, took one and voila. ;D

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2007, 09:54:26 pm »
You should have known better and... suck/eat/whatever the phrase is 'cause I can't remember... the whole pack of Strepsils.

I think you need to suck them if you want them to have the effect. ;D
I Miskolc!

Offline Hypnox

« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2007, 10:04:08 pm »
I think you need to suck them if you want them to have the effect. ;D

Yeah, but I wasn't sure about the phrase and didn't want you or anybody else to get me wrong. ;)

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2007, 02:53:33 am »
Such a pitty I didn't photograph OFFy holding that Strepsils pack in the concert venue... :( Have I mentioned that OFFy looks like an elf... TheELFman! :wOOt: That would have been such a great advertisement for Strepsils:

"Even elves like it!" 8)

I could have sold that picture for big money... :P

Btw I think we have just found an explanation for OFFy's special powers like not sweating and not losing his voice... He is not a human... he's an elf! ;D

@DD: when you and OFFy stepped off the train in Zagreb you said it was snowing. Did OFFy leave footprints in the snow behind him? :lol3:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 07:48:16 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline deathdancer

• Revolution Leader
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • So sexy
    • http://vargagrav.com
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2007, 12:15:40 pm »
Jezuz Chriztoz, stay on topic...  :disgust:
Luth, Markus... point a moderator till you are busy: Lucy or someone...
Life's a bitch... and than you die...

English killer member #3
Therion Society member

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2007, 01:01:25 pm »
Sorry Deathy, I'll try to stay on topic in the future, but to be honest with you I find that very hard... :ninja: But hey, it's better I rant about OFFy instead of ranting about Tarja and Anette, don't you think so? ;D
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 01:03:00 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2007, 09:34:10 pm »
Hi guys!

Here is the first batch of pics:

Roxy official pics: Therion and The VB
But then again, who does.

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2007, 11:46:25 pm »
 :roll: NeMo, I didn't know that were my special powers! Oh and you do remember that Therion in Budapest was my 3rd concert in 3 days and no I didn't save myself at first 2 concerts. I think I took only 1 Strepsilis after Therion in Zagreb, the other one was before Therion is Budapest. Maybe the combination was good, mine was from orange and your honey + lemon, I prefer yours but I had to try some other Strepsils!  :biggrin:

It was interesting that the first person I noticed when we were coming was NeMo, I approached him and I started to laugh, didn't want to say anything. And then before any of us said anything, he told us not to speak, he wanted to guess who is who.  :biggrin: At that time MissSwan, Konstantinos and Lasse were in the first row in front of the gate. I couldn't stand near them, so me, DD and NeMo had a chat. Like NeMo said, both of us were behind DD in second row but after 3rd song we decided to go back a little bit to have some more space for jumping, singing and enjoying the concert. Too bad we weren't all together. Luckily after the concerts we met Messiah, Lori and then Piotr and Thomas. I just want to say that I had one of best times of my life, this was similar to Miskolc experience.

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2007, 12:46:42 am »
First of all, I'm glad OFFy is alive. I've started to fear that due to snow and strong wind (bura) his bus went off Maslenica bridge to the bottom of the sea... :afaid:

Chorus:
bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!!  bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!!

:biggrin:

and I started to laugh

And you never stopped... ;D

I just want to say that I had one of best times of my life, this was similar to Miskolc experience.

Me too. ;) The only thing that for me comes close to that is Blind Guardian gig on Wacken 2007. :bow:
I Miskolc!

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2007, 01:33:57 am »
@Pragensia: thank you for the pics! :thumbup: For me the colours are fvcked up, but I think the problem is in the computer I'm sitting at right now... :ninja: And I'm sorry I forgot your name, although you said it... but it was in a hurry... :(
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 05:24:53 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2007, 01:57:21 pm »
Ad pics from Roxy: Update:

Here should be the pics downloadable.
But then again, who does.

Offline Elena

• Princess Dream Weaver
  • Loyal Dreamer
    • nemesis corner
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2007, 05:52:38 pm »
Thanks for the pics :)l
It looks like they had a good time on stage :)
Life it what happens while you wait for your dreams
Joy and beauty dance where open eyes meet
Fortune does not mean to have the best of everything, but to make of everything the best
She loves him more than he would ever now, he loves her more than he would ever show

Never ever victim

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2007, 07:20:09 pm »
Are there official pictures from Budapest? Lucy, Lasse?  :P

Oh and could you find any picture from Ensiferum or video? I have nothing from there.  :(