Author Topic: Let*s just say...  (Read 51549 times)

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
Re: Let*s just say...
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2007, 07:07:19 pm »
I haven't posted on the offical forum for a couple of years.  :ninja:

After discovering THIS forum, I completely understand you... :thumbup: I wish I could go back through time, to transfer those 400 posts from there to here... :bawl:

I thought members already know him..couse someone said that they miss him on the official forum..I think it was Mystique..

Mystique is funny! :) She always speaks how she likes my posts and how she misses them (when I don't post), but as soon as somebody starts complaining on them, she immediately joins! :lol3: Happened already 3 times... at least... I can imagine what our moderator OFFy thought about me just because of her... probably something like "this NeMo must be SOOO annoying when even his fellows are complaining on him"! :lol3:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 06:11:24 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2007, 07:12:13 pm »
I*ve noticed she is turning by the wind..but you know now you are here..where you belong.. :wub:
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2007, 07:28:45 pm »
Yeah, but she is young... only 17 years... mlado se drvo lako savija... she is still seeking self. She'll have more solid attitudes when the time for that comes... But, she is without any doubt a very good person. :)
I Miskolc!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2007, 07:34:54 pm »
Hey I*m 17 too..how old are you?..sometimes I*m afraid of myself..Iget the feeling I*m too bitter for my age..  :-(
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2007, 07:39:08 pm »
I'm old... very old... :bye:... 24 years... :lol3:
Btw, I'm not from Croatia, if you thought that. I was born in Serbia, and have lived there for 23 years. Last year I've been living here in Berlin. ;) And I also have a house in Bosnia... :biggrin:
I Miskolc!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2007, 07:42:00 pm »
You are not old..my brother is going to be 24 soon..ali i srbija je bila u jougoslaviji..kuča u Bosni? ql stari.. :wink2:

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2007, 07:48:17 pm »
You are not old..my brother is going to be 24 soon..

I'm not!? :wOOt: You really think so, right? :yeha:
:P :P :P :P

kuča u Bosni? ql stari.. :wink2:

Rekao sam malo vise o njoj na sluzbenom forumu, u posljednjem podforumu... :wink2:
I Miskolc!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2007, 07:52:29 pm »
Doista mislim tako..You are young..when you will be 45 say that you are old..wait first I have to find it and than resd it.. and than I*ll give coments.. :wink2:

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2007, 08:03:28 pm »
I see... And is a woman old when she gets 36 years? :P

edit: any similarity one might find with Anette is just a coincidence... I assure you! :nana:
I Miskolc!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2007, 08:10:47 pm »
Hehehe..you really don*t like her,ha?well for a woman is dificult to say.. at 36 noone is old..but at 45 you are slowly getting on a bit and you can say that you are rather old :wink2:just kidding..you are old when you feel like an old man..

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2007, 08:15:09 pm »
You're a couple of old gits!   :fish:

I'm   er...  er...  I'm 15!
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2007, 08:15:40 pm »
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2007, 08:24:26 pm »
I watched an episode of that TV series "Sex&City" when Sarah Jessica Parker celebrated 35th birthday... ^_^ And she said "Great, now I'm officially old!"... :lol3:

And about Anette, actually I don't hate her... :innocent: It's not her fault that she sucks and that she was hired in the band... :bye:
But I hate Tuomas "The one with the big head" Holopainen for doing everything the way he did... :mad3: But he was a victim of his own jealousy... *searches a smiley for jealousy*... Oh, here it is... :fireevil:

You're a couple of old gits!   :fish:

I'm   er...  er...  I'm 15!

And you are also one old git! On the official forum, there is a kid that is only 14! :lol: He posts only in the Croatian forum, although his language is often more akin to English than Croatian... :wacko:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 08:41:43 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2007, 08:28:24 pm »
you two could be 70 and you still wouldn*t be a grown up peerson.. :thumbup: be open to everyone NeMo.. :)

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2007, 08:44:22 pm »
I am grown up, unfortunately... :bawl: But I'm just a little bored lately... :ninja:
I Miskolc!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2007, 08:50:13 pm »
Well what does it mean to you to be a grown up person?..to be 18 and more or to have a job etc...43 days and I*ll be 18..jupi :drunk:

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2007, 09:09:01 pm »
Well what does it mean to you to be a grown up person?..to be 18 and more or to have a job etc...

You don't want me to start ranting about that... In the last year, I wrote nearly 30 scribomaniac emails to my friend on that topic... :ninja:
Instead of that listen to Imaginations From The Other Side... Blind Guardian will tell you something on that. :thumbup:
Here are the lyrics... ;)
And be patient, it'll get clear to you when the time comes... :)
I Miskolc!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2007, 09:23:07 pm »
you know I wish I could stop the time..because it*s just fine the way it is..it can still get worse and that*s what I*m afraid of..let*s say I understand what Blind Guardian are talking about..just a half of it..I*m not able to have the real picture of everything yet..I know that.. I just don*t like when someone says sth like you are too young to know what real life is.. tell me sth new.. :P.. I want to stay the way i am as long as possible.. :wink2:

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2007, 09:53:11 pm »
I understand what Blind Guardian are talking about..just a half of it...

They are talking about losing some abilities you know you once had, you REMEMBER you once had. The ability to dream, to imagine... ^_^ the ability to be happy when you discover something new, albeit very trivial... like when you discover what's behind a bush in a park. :) Those verses "To turn out every light so deep in me...", "Before they'll fade away...", "The walls around my heart..."... tells about that. I have experienced something similar since the faculty... :bye:
I know the stars very well, I started learning them when I was 12 (I remember Jupiter was in the same place as today, and it needs 12 years to revolve around Sun :roll:)... I remember how happy I was with every new star in the sky I learned... like this :yeha: And today it's like this -_-...
Yes I have the job, pension and health insurance, bank account, tax card and stuff, but I think it has not much to do with that. It has more to do with some changes, some chemistry in your head... irreversible changes... the verses "I can't come back, I'm lost but still I know, There is another world..." tell on that. ;) And I also know that world is still out there, it's just that I cannot feel it anymore. It's restricted for me, like Inner Circle subforum here... ;)

And Tuomas *insertnick* Holopainen also wrote a lot of lyrics on that topic. ;) However, right now I'm too pissed off at him to be able to analyze them in an unbiased way... :mad3:

@Saphira: as I said I could tell much more on this topic, but you're still too young for that. I don't want to encumber you before it's time... But feel free to drop me some lines when you get 24! :lol:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 10:29:41 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2007, 12:47:13 am »
I'm 15!
You are 15??? :blink: .... 15 what? ... :ninja:
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?