Author Topic: Aluqak  (Read 22009 times)

Offline Sigvarthdottir

• live. learn. grow.
Re: Aluqak
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2007, 01:55:19 pm »
Ach, Loke!
Congratulations!
 ^_^
Fade out.

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2007, 05:44:47 pm »
Wow Loke..Congratulations!..Lucky you..  :thumbup:
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2007, 05:50:38 pm »
Yes, Congraulations Loke... I do want to have a piece of that cake... or even all of it ... and.... ehem... :blush:... may I have my topic back too? :whistle:
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2007, 06:03:05 pm »
@Loke: :thumbup:
I Miskolc!

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2007, 06:19:38 pm »
Welcome Aluqak!  :wOOt:

Seeing as we're both new members, I thought it might be nice to talk about favourite topics, so we could get to know one another.  For example, do you know any cat-loving songs? 

No?  Nor me...

I know, let's make one!    :)

I love the big cat
He looks so purrr-retty
Please can we keep him?
...at the bottom of the sea!!

Chorus:
bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!!  bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!!

The pressure's so great
And he can't breathe no air
He's squashed and crushed
Let's leave him there...

bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!!  bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!! bottom of the sea!!

[repeat x20 and fade]

:drunk: :cheers:

[whispers to Loke] Congratulations!!! (don't tell Aluqak I said so in his topic) :ninja: [/whispers to Loke]
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2007, 06:34:38 pm »
I think it's better to keep that poor big cat at the bottom of the sea instead of putting him in a bag and swinging it as fast as you can. :afaid: And some people like to do that... they say they enjoy the sound poor cat makes! :ninja: I just can't understand them... to do all that just for the sound? And besides, one can always listen to Dark Passion Play... :nana: :lol3:
I Miskolc!

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2007, 11:13:17 pm »
I think it's better to keep that poor big cat at the bottom of the sea instead of putting him in a bag and swinging it as fast as you can. :afaid: And some people like to do that... they say they enjoy the sound poor cat makes! :ninja: I just can't understand them... to do all that just for the sound? And besides, one can always listen to Dark Passion Play... :nana: :lol3:
it doesn't have to be a choice of one or the other...  swing first.  enjoy noises.  then bottom of sea.  No problem  :ninja:
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2007, 02:14:23 am »
it doesn't have to be a choice of one or the other...  swing first.  enjoy noises.  then bottom of sea.  No problem  :ninja:

Or the other way... first bottom of the sea. And then swing it! As fast as possible, OF COURSE! To make it dry... like washing machine! :wOOt:
I Miskolc!