Author Topic: About Dragon Rouge...  (Read 34842 times)

Offline Tzar-0

About Dragon Rouge...
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2005, 10:40:51 pm »
Hello guys and girls,

I have noticed that Dragon Rouge has improved their website.

maybe it is so since a long time and I missed something or maybe not.

but I have the impression that they added some new things (images and explainations)

http://www.dragonrouge.net/

I haven't read yet, but maybe some of you will find it interesting.

ps: when I look again at this thread...wow what a long discution just about the Ordo Draconis et Atri Adamantas :D :P

Offline deathdancer

• Revolution Leader
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • So sexy
    • http://vargagrav.com
About Dragon Rouge...
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2005, 11:59:16 am »
Their site was always cool
Life's a bitch... and than you die...

English killer member #3
Therion Society member

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
About Dragon Rouge...
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2005, 04:05:21 pm »
I'll have to check their page.

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
Re: About Dragon Rouge...
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2006, 06:41:11 pm »
As most of us know , Christopher is a member of this sect....and I've read some informations about them in their website : http://www.dragonrouge.net/

But I would like to know...where does it come from ? I mean does this sect exist since a lot of time? and why is it called Dragon Rouge ?

I know there's a book which is called "dragon Rouge" too and that there was a sect in Russia which was called like that too in 1933-34. (actualy I've found this info just on one french website )

well....what is your opinion about that and can you answer my questions ?

It is or it was a grimoire of black magic  from the 16 century.
6 6 6

Offline luisesteban

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2007, 04:18:01 am »
Uhh I check the website and is pretty cool....sounds interesting but for subcritions they don't accept pay with credit card o something like that....only with euro checks or something like that I can't remember very well in this moment....but....why?
Saludos desde tiquisia, y Salve Therion!!!

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2007, 09:30:41 am »
Well, I checked the site again and as I see, you can pay with credit card. Check this page: http://www.dragonrouge.net/join/inscription.php

Offline luisesteban

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2007, 09:09:58 pm »
Well, I checked the site again and as I see, you can pay with credit card. Check this page: http://www.dragonrouge.net/join/inscription.php

Hehehe....then I'm a dump for don't read.....thank you very much
Saludos desde tiquisia, y Salve Therion!!!

Offline IronCretin

• Every tear I shed/Is for you
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2007, 10:41:28 am »
Someone asked why they picked the Red Dragon as their symbol/namesake:

From the official site:

"What does Dragon Rouge mean?

Dragon Rouge means "red dragon" in French. The French name Dragon Rouge corresponds to an old alchemistic brotherhood that carried this name. Dragon Rouge is also one of the most interesting and famous books of the black arts, the great grimoire, Le Grand Grimoire, which is called Le Dragon Rouge. Dragon Rouge is using magical systems from all over the world but are mainly focused on the European Tradition.

What does the Red Dragon represent?

The Red Dragon is a mythological entity which exists in all times and cultures. The Dragon can be viewed as a winged serpent. From the perspective of the history of religions the serpent is a symbol of the earth and the underworld. The eagle (and birds in general) are symbols of the heavens. The dragon is a unity of these two fundamental principles. The Dragon is a picture of the Hermetic principle "That which is below is like that which is above and that which is above is like that which is below". In China the dragon is a symbol of Tao, that which is beyond all terms and all polarities (Yin and Yang) but also is the force behind all. The Dragon represents the unknown and the hidden energy in man and in nature. The word dragon comes from the Greek verb derkein which means "to see". The Dragon is the principle of clear seeing: the ability to see things in a new light as they really are, beyond all illusions. For this reason the dragon has great wisdom and power in the myths. The wisdom of the dragon is symbolized by the treasure it guards or the pearl that the dragon carries in his mouth. To find this wisdom and knowledge man must search in his/her inner aspects and in the unknown. In Yoga the dragon is called the Kundalini, the force that is hidden inside man. The Draconian path strives to make this unconscious force and knowledge conscious. "A picture says more than a thousand words" and the symbol of the dragon and the myths about it carries information about how the unconscious can become conscious and how man can evolve.

The colour red has always been connected to magic and force. The red colour belongs to blood, heat and the pulse. In Nordic magic objects were magically loaded with energy by colouring it red, often with blood. Words like the German Zauber or the English sorcery come from the old Norse word teufer which means "to colour red".

The red dragon is a symbol of primal forces that the magician can awake and use in his/her magical work. In the Bible the red dragon is connected to Satan and the fallen angels. These are mythologically giving man the knowledge and the force to reach divinity."

Hope that helped, if you haven't found the answer already.

~The (Belated) Cretin~

Offline Thagirion

• The Dragon... Rise!!!
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2007, 07:23:08 pm »
Psss well, i´m going to say, that, Dragon Rouge it´s a brotherhood, who wants to awake the magic arts... Starting with the fact that the human has so much slept qualities, we just use a % of our breain, i guess 15% and in some case about 20... Well, i don´t know if DR create the magic things, rituals etc... What i´m sure it´s that there are so much people with so much knowledge about some magic things of some cultures, for example, there are cultures who practice the healing with hands and energy, others the way to change their form, and things like that... I thing, and it´s just my apreciation... That DR Try tu put all that wisdom toguether, to awake the 7 gates in the body, and to open the 7 secrets, and maybe that the human start to use all the qualities... That´s my idea..

As a member i can say that i found it very interesting, and pretty nice way to lear what we want and in the way we can...  The Dragon it´s the representation of all the divinity powers in earth.

Cheers everybody!!
I´m a Dragon, A Red One, i´m the light, i´m one of you, and i want to know...
THE DRAGON RISE!!

Offline Nighthawk

• Life on Mars?
    • Lust.fm
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2007, 07:55:50 pm »
As a member i can say that i found it very interesting, and pretty nice way to lear what we want and in the way we can...  The Dragon it´s the representation of all the divinity powers in earth.
You're a member of Dragon Rouge?
Can't stop the signal.

Offline Thagirion

• The Dragon... Rise!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2007, 05:30:18 pm »
Kind of... No one very active... But i´m there...
Many people thing that it should be a secret... But, well, i don´t find it why, the knowledge must be open, and must be free.

Cheers!!
I´m a Dragon, A Red One, i´m the light, i´m one of you, and i want to know...
THE DRAGON RISE!!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2007, 07:37:23 pm »
Hey Thagirion,

DR has an initiatory system, right? Well, probably the idea behind that is that in some things one step should be taken after the other, and that some things cannot be learnt from books but only from personal experience. And since such experiences may be very personal I think it should be respected if someone decides to keep some of that information to a smaller circle. I'm pretty sure that those who seek such information will still be able to find it.

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2007, 09:31:46 pm »
I think if a member wants to keep that secret, then he or she has a good reason to do that. :)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2007, 09:37:53 pm »
Hey Lucy,

I think Thagirion is talking more about the contents of the DR system. But the same is valid there: The folks at DR will have some reason not to tell the public everything, even it's just that they don't want to be seen as loonies.  :insane:

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2007, 03:00:40 pm »
About the the things which are hidden to extensive public sector...
I was wondering about it and I guess it's because person unknowing of ancestral knowless and practics is not completely ready for something more sophisticated and serious.

I should tell example of another kind - it is the same like if boy in his childhood was taught how to use a sword... first he was given an wooden imitation without sharp edges and after some practises he got a real sword. Because if he was given right a real sharp sword and didn't know how to treat with it, he could hurt (or kill) himself or other people...

I guess that they have the same reason. Because if someone is not ready and addapted to some practises he could hurt himself or another one... Sometimes could be mind more dangerous than action ...

That's my own opinion but it could be wrong of course  ???
But then again, who does.

Offline Nighthawk

• Life on Mars?
    • Lust.fm
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2007, 02:15:20 pm »
That's my own opinion but it could be wrong of course  ???
I'm guessing it's something in the lines of that...

Personally, I couldn't take the orgasmic knowledge they'd have in store for me... I have trouble swallowing lighter stuff. I'd keep going 'Yeah... but why? Why this? And why this?'. Then they'd explain, and I'd go: 'Yeah... but why?'. Then they'd knock me over the head and throw me into the nearest trashcan.

Not that stuff like that ever happened to me.

No...
Can't stop the signal.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2007, 02:35:14 pm »
Heya Hawk,

Not that stuff like that ever happened to me.

Why not?

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer