Author Topic: How to Ask?  (Read 14160 times)

Offline Rat Cornu

How to Ask?
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2005, 06:31:30 pm »
Hmmm I come late, so Fallen Seraph, have you succeeded ? What happened with her ?
I won't want to say stupidities but if not to late i wish you all the best with her !!!
Yes, 'cause you are a NTSMS after all ... Is there one NTSMS who doesn't which all the best to his or her compatriots !?
Now, wish me all the best too, cause in matter of love, some people here know about my situation, like Tzar-0, Ereshkigal or Luthien... Or even the concerned person !!! Which is also here !
Hmmm, concerning friend, I had my two bests in 2nd year of highschool, and nobody after them had made them down !

Fallen Seraph

How to Ask?
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2005, 09:36:20 pm »
Well... Lucky things are pretty good, I talked with my friends and everything is settled, I think it was also partially all in my head. At the time, I was under lots of stress, and anxiety. Couldn't sleep or eat, lost like 10lbs. But me and the girl (her name is Angela) we are still really good friends. I still love her, just as muhc as I did before, more so actually. The last time, didn't mean to it to happen like that. I asked one of her friends to ask what she thought of me, and it all blew up in my face... Well... That is in the past, we are good friends and getting closer pretty much everday, I am taking it very slowly. I don't want to ever lose her. And I wish you the best of luck Rat Cornu.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 11:44:54 pm by Fallen Seraph »