Author Topic: Let the steam out!  (Read 451560 times)

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
Re: Let the steam out!
« Reply #200 on: December 20, 2007, 10:32:03 am »
I hate being ill and haven't chance tu cure.  >:(
But then again, who does.

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #201 on: December 20, 2007, 12:33:57 pm »
I hate Anette! :biggrin:
I Miskolc!

Offline Loke

• Twisted Bard
  • let the twisted pipes blow
    • me
« Reply #202 on: December 21, 2007, 05:52:30 am »

I hate Nightwish  :nana:

yo yo yo
Scripta Manet

Offline Penny lane

• The Eternal Sophia
    • myspace
« Reply #203 on: December 21, 2007, 08:57:24 am »
I hate it when guests just decide to come over without even giving a call :disgust:

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #204 on: December 21, 2007, 09:36:51 am »
I hate it when guests just decide to come over without even giving a call :disgust:

In my country Serbia, that is considered a completely normal thing and everybody is doing that... :ninja: But since the last year I've been living in Germany and here it is not considered a normal thing... quite opposite it is considered to be very rude... :unsure: Once I called some people to ask if I could visit them that day and they accepted, but then politely pointed out to me that next time I should call them at least 1-2 days in advance! ;)

I hate Nightwish  :nana:

Welcome to the team... :P
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:39:16 am by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline Penny lane

• The Eternal Sophia
    • myspace
« Reply #205 on: December 22, 2007, 08:05:16 am »

In my country Serbia, that is considered a completely normal thing and everybody is doing that... :ninja: But since the last year I've been living in Germany and here it is not considered a normal thing... quite opposite it is considered to be very rude... :unsure: Once I called some people to ask if I could visit them that day and they accepted, but then politely pointed out to me that next time I should call them at least 1-2 days in advance! ;)

It just bugs me because everytime they come my family is either going somewhere or we are busy and then the guests think that we are too good for them or something, which isn't the case. We'd gladly give them time if they would inform us before coming over so that we can cancel our plans or delay things.

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #206 on: December 22, 2007, 11:44:37 am »
I completely share your opinion nikoteen on the matter, but is that a normal thing in your country which everybody does all the time? I mean to come without calling at first? Or is it rather an exception when somebody does that? ???
I Miskolc!

Offline Penny lane

• The Eternal Sophia
    • myspace
« Reply #207 on: December 22, 2007, 11:47:52 am »
I completely share your opinion nikoteen on the matter, but is that a normal thing in your country which everybody does all the time? I mean to come without calling at first? Or is it rather an exception when somebody does that? ???
its kind of mixed here. Some people do call a day before or atleast 2-3 hours prior to there arrival but there are some people who don't even bother to call and when they come over they say "remember we told you such and such day that we might come over"..they actually expect us to remember stuff they said months ago :blink:

Offline Hypnox

« Reply #208 on: December 22, 2007, 05:23:39 pm »
I hate Christmas and all this "jolly time" or whatever. All the traffic jam they cause, all the people rampaging over the town searching for something "special" for their "special" someone... It's all garbage. ;D
I know I'm going to hell, and I'm bringing marshmallows.

Offline Penny lane

• The Eternal Sophia
    • myspace
« Reply #209 on: December 22, 2007, 06:11:19 pm »
I hate Christmas and all this "jolly time" or whatever. All the traffic jam they cause, all the people rampaging over the town searching for something "special" for their "special" someone... It's all garbage. ;D
Don't forget the part where they start shoving you out of there way instead of saying "excuse me"  :lol3:

Offline Hypnox

« Reply #210 on: December 22, 2007, 06:17:39 pm »
Bah... they're all going to rot in hell for that. ;D
I know I'm going to hell, and I'm bringing marshmallows.

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Madness takes its toll.
« Reply #211 on: December 23, 2007, 03:00:20 pm »
I'm freakin ill!
WTF?
aaaarrgghhh!
 :afaid: :afaid: :ninja: :bawl:
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #212 on: December 23, 2007, 10:15:01 pm »
I hate when Windows Media Player rebels against me! ARGHH!!
I think I'll have to go back to the old and forever trusted WMP 10 rather than using WMP 11.
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #213 on: December 23, 2007, 10:17:59 pm »
I have WMP 11 and no problems. (Well it took me quite a long time to force it to install cause my OS is not so... ehm legal  :biggrin: ) But it works. In case it does not - I have winamp also. And on the linux is amarok.
But then again, who does.

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #214 on: December 24, 2007, 04:17:19 am »
I have WMP 11 and no problems. (Well it took me quite a long time to force it to install cause my OS is not so... ehm legal  :biggrin: ) But it works. In case it does not - I have winamp also. And on the linux is amarok.
It's not that it doesn't work, it just went insane about the organizing, so it got all screwed up and it started to show the wrong album arts, confusing music genres and other stuff... ¬¬
Luckily I think I already fixed the problem by just going back to WMP 10.
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
« Reply #215 on: December 24, 2007, 11:58:43 am »
Winamp RULES, dammit!  :lol3:

Back on topic, I kinda hate it when the cosmetic girl screws up on my eyebrows, if she's in a hurry. Girl stuff  :wacko:
Edit: I strongly dislike when you people share when you're eating kiwi, in the munchin' thread. Kiwi is one of the few things that manage to swirl my stomach just by the mention of it.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 12:02:34 pm by Elizabeth »

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #216 on: December 24, 2007, 12:20:14 pm »
Edit: I strongly dislike when you people share when you're eating kiwi, in the munchin' thread. Kiwi is one of the few things that manage to swirl my stomach just by the mention of it.

I'm just looking at the bowl with oranges, tangerines, bananas and a kiwi! :wOOt: That is sooo ripe and soft I'll just have to eat it today else it will be good for nothing tomorrow... :bye: But don't worry Elizabeth, I won't mention that in the munchin' thread... :biggrin:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 01:51:03 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
« Reply #217 on: December 24, 2007, 01:08:47 pm »
I'm just looking at the bowl with oranges, tangerines, bananas and 1 kiwi! :wOOt: That is sooo ripe and soft I'll just have to eat it today else it will be good for nothing tomorrow... :bye: But don't worry Elizabeth, I won't mention that in the munchin' thread... :biggrin:

It's very considerate of you not to mention Kiwi in the munchin' thread.   Out of respect for Livi, I shall endeavor not to mention Kiwi in the munchin' thread either.  Especially not the luscious ripe juicy Kiwi I'm lookin at right now.  :wOOt:
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #218 on: December 24, 2007, 01:15:46 pm »
I hate not to mention kiwis in the munchin' thread but I'll do everything for Elizabeth... :fish:

@Elizabeth: does Jack share your views (notice how I didn't say "opinion" but "views" :biggrin:) on kiwis? Mmmmmmmmmmm... kiwis... :P
I Miskolc!

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
« Reply #219 on: December 24, 2007, 05:49:17 pm »
I hate it when people force me into doing something I don't really want to do. Like posting a pic with me inspecting a horse corpse, in the munchin' thread.

Nemo: I don't know if Jack thinks the same of kiwis. I couldn't care less, either.  :fish:

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.