Author Topic: Nightwish  (Read 236109 times)

Offline wolfshade

Re: Nightwish
« Reply #360 on: March 17, 2008, 07:49:13 pm »
Anneke ≠ Anette!!!

OMG of course NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E5150 BIG mistake.  :fish:

This is Anneke: :thumbup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: <3333333333333

The only thing they have in common is that wolfshade likes them both... :biggrin:

Sorry NeMo, but it's incomparable. it really is.  :disgust:  :fish:

Btw, this year is the 10th anniversary of the appearance of HTMAP and that is the main reason wolfshade is in such a good mood I tell ya! :biggrin: :fish:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :fish:

All Annie lovers - you should check her guest appearance on Moonspell new CD on their myspace
The song is called Scorpian flower.  :wub:

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #361 on: March 17, 2008, 08:10:03 pm »
Anneke ≠ Anette!!!

OMG of course NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E5150 BIG mistake.  :fish:

No problem... he can always change his name again... or cut his head off... :biggrin:

*cuts own head off in shame*

(again)

:fish:

All Annie lovers - you should check her guest appearance on Moonspell new CD on their myspace

And all Anie lovers expect her guest appearance on new The Rasmus album. :ninja: The plague is spreading... :afaid:
I Miskolc!

Offline wolfshade

« Reply #362 on: March 17, 2008, 08:17:31 pm »
And all Anie lovers expect her guest appearance on new The Rasmus album. :ninja: The plague is spreading... :afaid:

LOL! :roll: :roll: :roll:

:thumbup: :biggrin:

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #363 on: March 18, 2008, 09:08:21 pm »
The only thing they have in common is that wolfshade likes them both... :biggrin: :P :P

Sorry NeMo, but it's incomparable. it really is.  :disgust:  :fish:

That is the strongest argument Anette's fans have gotten in the discussion Tarja vs. Anette - that they are incomparable... :P And they think they help Anette by saying that! :lol3:

Btw, this year is the 10th anniversary of the appearance of HTMAP and that is the main reason wolfshade is in such a good mood I tell ya! :biggrin: :fish:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :fish:

And also the 10th anniversary of the appearance of Oceanborn! :thumbup: It's interesting that the mid of 1990ies brought up 3 bands with very talented female singers - The Gathering, Nightwish and Tristania. And the mid of next decade brought up 3 x :bye: and two ":ninja:" replacements. We're still waiting for the third replacement though... don't we wolfshade? :fish: And after that, prepare yourself for the butchering of the old TG songs! :muaha:

Nice... :thumbup: Glad to hear that Tarja and Anneke are going to die alive. Unlike Vibeke... :'(
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 11:29:45 pm by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline wolfshade

« Reply #364 on: March 18, 2008, 11:51:48 pm »
We're still waiting for the third replacement though... don't we wolfshade? :fish:

Yes. They promised we'll hear new TG songs this year.  :biggrin:

And after that, prepare yourself for the butchering of the old TG songs! :muaha:

No. They never repeated themselves for 15 (!) years, and were still the unique band.  :wub: :fish:
And there's also an option for male singer (or both m and f), which will be great imho to avoid all Anneke vs. x stuff..

and 1998 -> Widow's Weeds, Oceanborn and How To Measure a Planet?  :wub:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 11:54:26 pm by wolfshade »

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #365 on: March 19, 2008, 12:05:03 am »
to avoid all Anneke vs. x stuff..

Yeah, I think that's lame... I would never do such a thing! :fish:

and 1998 -> Widow's Weeds, Oceanborn and How To Measure a Planet?  :wub:

Not exactly female fronted but Nightfall in Middle-Earth too... in 1998... :bow: Man that was A YEAR! ^_^
And my fat džukela was born in 1998... :wub:

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 12:24:55 am by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline wolfshade

« Reply #366 on: March 19, 2008, 12:13:03 am »
awwww, džukela.  :biggrin: :fish:

anyway, to not be so OT, next Nightwish single will be The Islander, wooosh! :) and they made a video for it.

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #367 on: March 19, 2008, 12:19:47 am »
anyway, to not be so OT, next Nightwish single will be The Islander, wooosh! :) and they made a video for it.

Let me guess, random chicks in short skirts hugging Marco with a deep V-shaped decollete, and pretending to play some instruments? :biggrin:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 12:23:22 am by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline wolfshade

« Reply #368 on: March 19, 2008, 12:31:24 am »

Let me guess, random chicks in short skirts hugging Marco with a deep V-shaped decollete, and pretending to play some instruments? :biggrin:

no, the video willl be "a sort of Lapp wilderness combined with the surrealism of Salvador Dali".  :fish:

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #369 on: March 19, 2008, 12:35:43 am »
no, the video willl be "a sort of Lapp wilderness combined with the surrealism of Salvador Dali".  :fish:

So they are now also into the surrealism of Salvador Dali? :blink: Isn't that too much?

Silly me... too much... you can never have it too much when you're a hooker! :biggrin: :fish:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 12:40:49 am by NeMo »
I Miskolc!

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Madness takes its toll.
« Reply #370 on: March 19, 2008, 09:37:40 pm »
Silly me... too much... you can never have it too much when you're a hooker! :biggrin: :fish:

ok that was cruel   :disgust:

:fish:
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Offline NeMo

• The Banned One
« Reply #371 on: March 26, 2008, 01:27:44 pm »
She used "jackhammer" techique here several times, but she also used "windmill" tecnique 3 times! At 1:11, 2:55 and 3:05! I personally find "windmill" tecnique the hardest and the most impressive.

Not anymore. Vibeke has invented a new technique of headbanging! At 0:30 and 1:40

Beyond The Veil (live)

:sofa: :ninja: :blink: :wacko: :wOOt: :bow: :wub:

I tried that one yesterday... it's WICKED! :pop:  But I need longer hair for that, c'mon grow... grow... ;D
I Miskolc!

Offline Loke

• Twisted Bard
  • let the twisted pipes blow
    • me
« Reply #372 on: March 26, 2008, 05:40:59 pm »

Someone's got a new friend to talk about nightwish in the official forum  :whistle:

yo yo yo
Scripta Manet

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #373 on: December 18, 2011, 12:06:46 pm »
Hey folks, yesterday I gave to new Nightwish's album Imaginaerum first 2 proper listens and I have to admit what OFFy said. This is brilliant.

The band is definitely "growing up". It's more sophisticated then the albs before (in my personal opinion of course : )
I am pretty much looking forward to play it on cell phone with earphones when nothing does distract me in the city traffic unlike home.

I am also pretty much looking forward to the movie Imaginaerum.

But then again, who does.

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #374 on: December 23, 2011, 09:56:17 am »
I am glad you agree, I've really been playing it A LOT since it was released! I still have to play instrumental CD, I like that they are releasing instrumental CDs as well (Dark Passion play and now Imaginaerum)