Author Topic: Hi  (Read 13068 times)

Offline Elena

• Princess Dream Weaver
  • Loyal Dreamer
    • nemesis corner
Hi
« on: August 19, 2006, 11:07:27 am »
Hi there,
I am new here and wish a nice day to everyone :)
About me, there is not much to say, I am just a usual beeing, nothing special - I live in Germany and I do a lot of things and am interessted in a lot of things (for example I did some kind of dancing in the past, now I still am a bit in trying acrobatics, learned and exercised for some instruments, tried some sewing...) but unfortunately nothing I do I can do good :( so don´t expect much :)
Best wishes
Shelley
Life it what happens while you wait for your dreams
Joy and beauty dance where open eyes meet
Fortune does not mean to have the best of everything, but to make of everything the best
She loves him more than he would ever now, he loves her more than he would ever show

Never ever victim

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 11:57:04 am »
Hi Shelley!

C'mon, don't be so modest! You said you're into acrobatics... isn't it a really hard thing to try??? I would never do anything acrobatic related  :nosweat: And... the only fact to like Therion (because you like, don't you  :ninja: ) is a fantastic fact!  :yeha:

Feel like at home, post and get a bit (a lot) crazy, like some (all) of us. Don't be shy... post!!!!  :insane:

Btw... another German here... you will be able to chat with the High Priest in your mother tongue (but don't do it in the forum, as it's an English one)  :pop:

Another btw: is you nick Mary Shelley related? Do you like Frankenstein? Are you the creator of a monster?  :ninja:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 06:44:15 pm »
Hi Shelley,

really: Don't be so shy! :) What you write about yourself does sound very interesting. What else can I say right now? Nothing that Luth hadn't already mentioned: Join the madness, post as much you like (i.e., post a lot!) and enjoy.  :biggrin:

Cheers!

Markus Germanicus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 08:03:49 am »
Welcome Shelley!  :)

You mentioned dancing?! I love dancing too! I learned Indian dance, and now I'm into belly dance. :yahoo:
I feel exactly the same: there is nothing "I can do good", but I do everything for entertaining myself, and it's enough for me.
 :welcome:

Offline Elena

• Princess Dream Weaver
  • Loyal Dreamer
    • nemesis corner
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 11:10:27 am »
Thank you all! I feel much better now - maybe I should explain: I was ill during the last days, just a stomach flu but in the night from Tuesday to Wednesday it became so hard that I broke down on my way to bathroom... and I hit the ground so unlucky that my chin needed to be sewed :( later half of my face hurted and swelled to huge sizes :(( So I felt quiete bad when I wrote that post :)
To answer some questions - as I did some dancing all of my life, I was not totally unqualified when I started with acrobatics (although I already back then was quiete old!) for me it was pure fun and I just enjoyed trying all this - of course I never learned the really hard things but I had some successes :)
I also thought of anywhen start to learn some belly dance, it seems to be a quiete interesting area, by now I simply don´t find the time.
I just choose the name, because I liked it. I read "The Crow" and "Dracula" but by now not "Frankenstein" - I (hopefully) don´t use to create monsters - I hope it looks a little bit good  :)
Have a nice day
Shelley
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 04:22:59 pm by Shelley »
Fortune does not mean to have the best of everything, but to make of everything the best
She loves him more than he would ever now, he loves her more than he would ever show

Never ever victim

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 04:27:34 pm »
Oh, I got a little late to welcome you Shelley, but :welcome: anyway.
A dancer? I'm not much into dancing, I like listening to the music, not dancing to it. :biggrin:
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline deathdancer

• Revolution Leader
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • So sexy
    • http://vargagrav.com
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 02:15:28 pm »
I'm late too  :whistle:
Wellcome!!!
Life's a bitch... and than you die...

English killer member #3
Therion Society member

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 03:22:06 pm »
Hi Shelley,

that all sounds quite nasty about your stomach flu and the accident. I hope you're getting better!

About doing the things we like... I don't think it's that important to be "good" at either one of them; "good" meaning here: Good enough to compete with the top. It's important that we enjoy them, and that they help us to develop ourselves. That's what counts, isn't it?

BTW, where in Germany do you come from?

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 01:29:20 pm »
I'm reaaaally sorry to be this late, but I've been away for a while.

So, Shelley, welcome to the craziest forum ever, and anjoy it!!!  :innocent:

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 10:12:30 am »
Hello new members!

Offline Elena

• Princess Dream Weaver
  • Loyal Dreamer
    • nemesis corner
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 03:50:02 pm »
Thank you all for the nice replies :)
Well, of course I try to compete with people "on top" or at least the best people in my surrounding - with whom else ???? :) There should be a challenge in it, right? :)
Best wishes
Shelley

Never ever victim

Offline felonious

• Haven
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 04:20:21 pm »
Hello everyone.  My name is felonious, and I am new here.  I've been around the computer scene for several years, but am just now learning how to do all sorts of things.  I have my own forum to run, though I will try to return here often.  I like the layout of this board.  Many kudos(karma) for a great setup.

There's really not too much to know about me.  I'm happily married, have 2boys and a beautiful stepdaughter, and am going to college for my Batchelor's degree in Criminal Justice.

Offline axe72bcn

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2006, 12:22:14 am »
Welcome Shelley. :wink2:

Offline axe72bcn

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2006, 12:23:36 am »
Hello everyone.  My name is felonious, and I am new here.  I've been around the computer scene for several years, but am just now learning how to do all sorts of things.  I have my own forum to run, though I will try to return here often.  I like the layout of this board.  Many kudos(karma) for a great setup.

There's really not too much to know about me.  I'm happily married, have 2boys and a beautiful stepdaughter, and am going to college for my Batchelor's degree in Criminal Justice.

Welcome felonious. :wink2:

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2006, 09:15:21 pm »
Hello  :ninja: . I have a question :D Do you like watching football?
* ViruS hides from Luth and Markus,
* ViruS splits
                       BTW WELCOME TO THE FORUM , Don't mind me  :insane: