Author Topic: Jobs!  (Read 7300 times)

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
Jobs!
« on: July 19, 2006, 09:59:08 pm »
Hhmm . I have decided to make this topic to ask you all some thinks..
I am curious : Where do you work? What's your status on that place.(working place)
andddd yes What do you do to have some spare cash in the pockets :D.

Some questions .. not hard to ask , but i am verryyy curious to know.
Hoped you all understood what i wanted to say in this topic..

I am a student.. hope in max  1 week i will work at a Computer Service..
Status of the university is Economy and management at Spiru Haret.. (pofile)

And how about you ..... (who reads this now) :)) BUHUHUH

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Jobs!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 10:10:44 pm »
Well, I have a job... since 15 days ago. Before that, I was working in a scholar dinning room, for 3 years I think (only 3h/day job). And I am still reading for two publishing houses: I read an unpublished book (if in Spanish) or published in UE book (if in English), and I summarize and make a critic for it. It's only a little job to do in my spare time ^^

And my current job, the one I entered 15 days ago: it's in the production section of a Merchandising enterpise. In fact... I'll be THE production section. I never did anything similar, but I'm learning... and it seems a lot of work but interessant. Let's see how it goes in the future ^^

About the other questions.... maybe another time I'll write, I promise  :P
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Jobs!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 10:46:56 pm »
Hi there,

I work part-time as software developer in a small telecommunications company right now, and I'm searching for a full-time job.

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
Jobs!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 03:56:24 am »
Heya!

Well, I work with a lawyers firm. We specialize in the registration of trademarks, patents, sanitary registrarions, etc.

I love it! It's very interesting. I mainly work interacting with clients around the world letting them know the status of their registrations. I feel very happy, mainly because I've learnt a lot of technical English, you know, like lawyers vocabulary, and its a fun job! Me happy here!  ^_^

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
Jobs!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 12:14:51 pm »
I'm a cashier in a bank. I was studying Hungarian and Italian, I could be a teacher, but, to answer to your other question, to have some money too, I'm not teaching. I don't want to teach, but not only because of the money. I don't like what and how I must teach. And sometimes I'm afraid of the students - they are so agressive! :062802beat_prv:

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
Jobs!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 03:49:46 pm »
I am biologist. Currently, I am working in a Molecular Genetics lab. in a University here in Canada. However, I'm trying to get a permanent job in a science faculty somewhere in this planet. :unsure:
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
Jobs!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 10:18:51 pm »
I am biologist. Currently, I am working in a Molecular Genetics lab. in a University here in Canada. However, I'm trying to get a permanent job in a science faculty somewhere in this planet. :unsure:
[snapback]11428[/snapback]

SO in other words you are a smart fish  :o  :wacko: . Not good , not good

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
Jobs!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 09:31:10 pm »
I'm still in high-school, terminal year  :afraid1: Still, I "work" for my father once in a while, translating or typing documents, stuff like that.

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline VladH

• Shapeshifter
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Dead
Jobs!
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 11:53:00 am »
Duh.... I'm only student but If I need some money I take any job :) So I was a part time private teacher, writer,watchman...... now I'm trying to get probation in Enviromental Organisation......
The Longships are coming...

Offline melchiah131

Re: Jobs!
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 01:17:31 pm »
I am a............ROCKET SCIENTIST for NASA!!!!!!!!!! No wait,that is the job i wished i had :roll-eyes: i'm not sure how's my job called but i am hired by certain individuals(they shall remain unnamed for all the good reasons) to follow their life partner and see if they are cheating on my clients.Oh and occasionally i rough them up a bit  :ouch: !!! I sometimes assume the roll of the collector on behalf of my "Godfather"for a better lack of words to describe him :afaid:

Offline MightyJoe

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 10:44:58 am »
Currently I work on recycling section in supermarket.I take smelly botles,count them and throw them in containers.  :wOOt: :wOOt:

Actually it's ok  paid for croatian standards,but i work 8 hours a day,30 days in month. :fish: :fish:  (I was student,i'm changing college in summer(i hope),so just taking some money.I also worked on phone questionnaire(DON'T EVEN TRY),and some cleaning part time jobs.

Offline Nighthawk

• Life on Mars?
    • Lust.fm
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 03:00:59 pm »
I'm just a student. Nothing more, nothing less.

Actually, I'm not even that. I wish I wasn't even that. Can't stand the people, can't stand the professors, the students, the janitor, the people who pass by the university, can't stand academic life nor anything associated with it.

But I'm not bitter or anything.

It's wacky fun, really.

In the Temple of Love
Shine like thunder
In the Temple of Love
Cry like rain

The problem is, I don't know how to go about doing the things I want to do - can't even place my finger on a specific job I'd like to do. I love creating, so that's where my interests lie. Writing, directing, stuff like that.

And I study philosophy. Oh yeah, right up my alley.

I mean, philosophy *does* help, but considering I don't plan to teach neither philosophy nor ethics nor logic (a professor of which I'd be if I ever finish this damn thing), but rather use philosophy as an aid in my... creating stuff. That's something I can do without going to class every now and then and being mind-fucked by academics who take themselves too seriously.

But, I have to have a piece of paper to prove I went to a university. It doesn't even have to have anything to do with a potential job.

"So, you wanna be a cook. You studied what? Philosophy. Well, okay, I think you'll fit right in."

Can I cook? Who cares. I studied something. I also studied the rhythm part of Flesh of the Gods, does that mean I can work in marketing?

Gawd I hate society.

Shine like thunder
Cry like rain
Can't stop the signal.

Offline Loke

• Twisted Bard
  • let the twisted pipes blow
    • me
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 03:17:18 pm »

Well in orther to get some spare cash i have two jobs, I am a Business English teacher for Berlitz international, this a language school with 125 years in the market, i also teach Enlish literature and history in Lake forest Institude where i teach hisghscool and uni and edit the scholar news paper.

oh btw i also give external consultory and translation for companies like procter and gamble, and sell tamales on sunday (jk)

yo yo yo :)
Scripta Manet