Author Topic: Welcome Maximus :)  (Read 21755 times)

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
Welcome Maximus :)
« on: April 15, 2006, 09:41:18 pm »
Hi there .. <glad that you are in and registred>

Hope you will enjoy here  :iconmi77kl:  , can spam without any problems form Seph .. our queen Luth is on the duty

Welcome and enjoy .. No more words for me <4 now>

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 09:45:18 pm »
Welcome Maximus!  :)

Please feel free to look around and post anything, anywhere!  It is always good to use this smilie too, if you get the chance:  :ph34r:

It is kind of the NTSMS official symbol.

:ph34r:
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline maximus

• http://http//shairuz.bebo.com
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 09:50:10 pm »
Welcome Maximus!  :)

Please feel free to look around and post anything, anywhere!  It is always good to use this smilie too, if you get the chance:  :ph34r:

It is kind of the NTSMS official symbol.
 :ph34r:
[snapback]8429[/snapback]

Hey there - I think it's quite a while since I heard from you on the Forum - maybe our topics have not bumped into each other for some time...

Thank you  :iconmi77kl:

max

Offline maximus

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 09:54:58 pm »
Hi there .. <glad that you are in and registred>

Hope you will enjoy here  :iconmi77kl:  , can spam without any problems form Seph .. our queen Luth is on the duty
Welcome and enjoy .. No more words for me <4 now>
[snapback]8428[/snapback]

Hi Viru - nice to be here - at least we could chat & post freely  :iconmi77kl:

I have always wanted to ask this (and to anyone who reads this) - has anyone seen Sephren before? Is he here? Does he know we all exist without him watching our every move/chat/talk?  :P

max

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 10:03:34 pm »
Hey there - I think it's quite a while since I heard from you on the Forum - maybe our topics have not bumped into each other for some time...

Thank you  :iconmi77kl:
[snapback]8430[/snapback]
I post there a bit less these days, but it's always good to see some fresh blood round here!

The only sound advice I can give you about this place is that there will probably be a revolution here very soon...

There hasn't been one for at least couple of weeks now. Choose your side carefully :ph34r:

...and watch out for the High Priest - completely insane you know, that one.  

And one day if it all makes sense, then it really is time to worry!  :D
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 10:08:14 pm »
Siriussss shhhhhh you don't know nothin let her chose the side . pssst *whisper : i am with the queen *

Yeah fresh meat  :evil:

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 10:17:47 pm »
I have always wanted to ask this (and to anyone who reads this) - has anyone seen Sephren before? Is he here? Does he know we all exist without him watching our every move/chat/talk?  :P
[snapback]8431[/snapback]
Luthien is our Queen here (at least until the next revolution, eh Luth?  :chair:  )

Yes, Sephren can post here like any other member - he actually has a status of "guest enemy", dating back to the time of the inception of NTSMS.  Ah, the history....  The origins of the eternal battle....

All I can say is:
The other forum is "official", so I guess there are different pressures there.  Here you must not have any concerns about what you post.  In fact, the more you annoy the hell out of Luthien, the happier I will be.

...er...  just don't tell her I said so, ok?  :unsure:
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 10:21:15 pm »
Sirius don't forget the queens fat cat  :evil:

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 10:22:18 pm »
Siriussss shhhhhh you don't know nothin let her chose the side . pssst *whisper : i am with the queen *

Yeah fresh meat  :evil:
[snapback]8433[/snapback]
* whispers *  Yeah, I'm with the Queen too!  But which Queen?  There are so damn many these days:  The Evil Queen, The Dark Queen, The Elf Queen, The.. er..  Sirius Queen... er no, that's not right is it?!  Anyway, whichever Queen you're with.  I'm with that one, coz you tend to have all the explosives!!   :ph34r:

www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2006, 10:23:21 pm »
Sirius don't forget the queens fat cat  :evil:
[snapback]8435[/snapback]
Can't say anything about that!  It's too soon..  :unsure:
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 10:31:33 pm »
* whispers *  Yeah, I'm with the Queen too!  But which Queen?  There are so damn many these days:  The Evil Queen, The Dark Queen, The Elf Queen, The.. er..  Sirius Queen... er no, that's not right is it?!  Anyway, whichever Queen you're with.  I'm with that one, coz you tend to have all the explosives!!   :ph34r:
[snapback]8437[/snapback]

*whisper back* Hmm i am with the old one meaning that the Luth is the chosen one , but as a junior queen and future one i am with the ELF (Ely)  :blush:
Ah yeah queen Sirius that's not right , how about future high priest
If there will be a revolution down with Markus  :lol:   *whisper*

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 10:35:30 pm »
Ah yeah queen Sirius that's not right , how about future high priest

[snapback]8440[/snapback]
[plotting] Hmmm... I have no priestly knowledge...  but I like the sound of that!  

Don't let Markus hear of this whatever you do...  :ph34r:  [/plotting]
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline maximus

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 10:51:31 pm »
:P

Which queen??

Aha so the 'Ice' - official webmaster does 'pop' in once in a while eh?

well I hope Luthien does not tell him that I'm here & blow my cover  :D

It seemed to him that I have been bugging therion's fans to post picts of themselves which I totally am very pissed off for that - because I was posting in the RIGHT thread!!!

And along came Franz & he backed up Sephren for that eiii (ass kisser!!) and said that I was being the new biggest ass around the forum (I seriously don't know that ha ha ha but I know my real ass is quite big  :iconmi77kl: )

Has this always been the trend in Therion's forum? Shooting people when posting on the right thread?

I hope I don't get banned for showing my feelings here - just needed to let off steam!! I do that to my boss sometimes  :w00t:

PS hey if you guys wanna share your fun photos please do at my post..

max

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2006, 09:15:38 am »
Hi Maximus,

and welcome to this forum!

I bet someone told you we were insane, and that you had to be careful round here, and that the queen and the priest oppressed everyone quite terrible and the like. Don't listen to those folks, they don't know what they're talking about. (And they're not likely to survive for long, talking like that, eh, Sirius? :ph34r:)

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2006, 09:47:06 am »
As you know Markus, I'd never say anything out of place, so I don't know about punishments at all.  :innocent:

...but I think max was asking all kinds of questions about High Priests - such as, do they get nice robes?  how long do they live?  what's the best way to kill them if they live too long?

Of course, I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that's what she meant! :innocent:
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2006, 10:09:23 am »
Ah well, I might be able to help with some information here.

High Priests only wear the finest robes, made from the most precious materials. There are only two exceptions: When in front of an angry public, which is asking what happens with their temple taxes, High Priests wear rags. And sometimes they put their robes aside to perform certain Holy Duties where robes would be rather cumbersome.

They live as long as they choose to and are unkillable.

Oh, and another hint: They can get quite unpleasant when they're angry. For instance, asking them dumb questions can lead to...

For no obvious reason Sirius gets out of breath. He grabs at his throat with a terrified expression, turns red and then drops dead.

You see what I mean. :ph34r:

Cheers, anyway!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline maximus

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2006, 11:41:51 am »
Hi Maximus,

and welcome to this forum!

I bet someone told you we were insane, and that you had to be careful round here, and that the queen and the priest oppressed everyone quite terrible and the like. Don't listen to those folks, they don't know what they're talking about. (And they're not likely to survive for long, talking like that, eh, Sirius? :ph34r:)

Cheers!

Markus
[snapback]8444[/snapback]

I don't know that I had to be careful around here but I know for a fact that I AM INSANE!!!  :party43:

But however you describe me insane - I am a nice person and will go out of my way to help a friend in need .. ha ha

Well High Priest - I certainly adore your finest robes and they are always a pleasure to see them on you  :pop: and I hope the citizens of NTSMS won't take it from you (ha ha)

As I said.. please let me know if my chatting has gone over board so that my insanity will be at a minimum level  ;)

I am incontrollable & spontaneous freak..

Well I'll be meeting you guys soon if I ever get the chance to - I hope you guys are crazy in real life as well  :party43:

max

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2006, 12:36:32 pm »
Ey, Welcome Maximus!!!  :w00t:

Mmmmh... don't hear Sirius, or Aluqak, they are insane and they have just run out from the sanatory... besides the fact that they will have some serious problems with the Power Mods here  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

And Maximus, you looks like (a bit) as a Colombian friend of mine  :P
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2006, 02:38:47 pm »
Hey Max! Glad to see you around here. Welcome to NTSMS.megatherion, place of... you complete the sentence.

Anyway, here you have a few hints from a peaceful Elf:

1. Get rid of any carrotts you might possess, and do it fast.
2. Watch out the cookies. You never know what Cream fillings might include.
3. If you wish to complot... just do it. But make sure you whisper while. These two, Queen Luthy and the High Priest Markus have been around for so long, they're stone deaf.
4. Always keep handy something to eat, you never know when Aluqak might want to bite a chunck out of arm.
5. Don't worry if Sirius dies (read: gets killed) like a trillion times a day. He always revives, but for his sake, keep close a headache pill.
6. Virus might seem a very nice guy, but don't be so sure. He's eternally thinking of explosives, and you don't want to be in the nearby when he's testing them. As every virus, he's got not much of a brain.

Hope I didn't forget anything...  :unsure:  Welcome again!

Edit: Never, under any circumstances, confuse the Dark Queen and The Evil Queen. I'm not a Queen, I'm too neutral for that :D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 02:43:54 pm by Elizabeth »

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2006, 02:47:09 pm »
6. Virus might seem a very nice guy, but don't be so sure. He's eternally thinking of explosives, and you don't want to be in the nearby when he's testing them. As every virus, he's got not much of a brain.

[snapback]8456[/snapback]

Heyyyyy :|  -_-  you have hurted my feelings .I am a good boy  :evil:  , yeah sure i am a virus but a special one ajeje " not much of a brain" <sad part>  :bawling: