Author Topic: Sports  (Read 13173 times)

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
Sports
« on: February 14, 2006, 04:29:09 pm »
How to begin myself..

At this topic i will want you all to tell me what sport do u like and practice ( :ph34r: )
 Ah almost forget : In this sport that u practice (if you practice) tell me why is good to apply that sport ( i mean i u play football > why is good?)

I know i am not good at making topics but at least i try :bawling:

An yeah the sports that u watch : I like to watch : Forumula 1 , Moto racing 500cc . and also football

I think that's all .. waiting for you're posts

Cheers!

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
Sports
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 06:45:49 pm »
Well... I like every sport existing (minus golf, which I consider utterly boring), but my favorite one, of all times, and of all ages is: swimming  :wub:

It's a complete sport: great for every single muscle you could think of (including the heart), and it's extremely healthy.
I practice it because, besides its fun, I love water and I also got terrible back aches, so it helpes a lot there.
I swim since I was 5-6 years old.

The other sport I practice (since april 2005) is tennis. Also great fun, and very healthy.

I like playing voley ball and football (when my pals allow me to), and I used to play handball too.

So... that would be it. Keep sporting  :evil:

Namarie!

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Sports
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 08:22:50 pm »
Hi there,

well, Golf doesn't count as sport, does it?

I've been doing strength training for almost a year now. It's healthy and everything, and I enjoy it. It's a very concentrated sport: No frills, just you against gravity. Or you against yourself, for that matter. I enjoy that. :)

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Sports
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 09:46:43 pm »
Mmhhh... running behind loads of childs count? Or walking 1 hour per day to go to work and home again? I don't practice any sport, but believe me... with no gymnasium, with no particular sport, I do a lot of exercice!!!  :P
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline deathdancer

• Revolution Leader
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • So sexy
    • http://vargagrav.com
Sports
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 10:55:10 pm »
I don't watch sports
Snooker maybe...

My hobby was rowing 4 years ago.
Today it is shooting with air-pistols and air-rifles, but for one year I don't go to trainings.
I now shoot in nuclear shellter under my building :D

This is the gun I posses: PICTURE

It is a copy of Walther P99  B)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 10:59:36 pm by deathdancer »
Life's a bitch... and than you die...

English killer member #3
Therion Society member

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
Sports
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 12:25:19 am »
I don't watch sports
Snooker maybe...

My hobby was rowing 4 years ago.
Today it is shooting with air-pistols and air-rifles, but for one year I don't go to trainings.
I now shoot in nuclear shellter under my building :D

This is the gun I posses: PICTURE

It is a copy of Walther P99  B)
[snapback]7019[/snapback]

Nice deathdancer ... snooker if i remember ossulivan (hope that's the right name) is the champion of all times .. nice to watch but also practice .. I play once a while snooker but not much >:) I like to play with sheeps :wub:  :wub: (against) ping-pong and also let them to win  ^_^  (Elizabeth is an example) also i think she beets the hell out of mee at tenis  :bawling:  but i will do my best
As for pistols i have one at home an air-pistol (comprimated) don't remember the name but i will make a picture holding it in hand ;)  used once on a dog who wanted to attack me good think i had the gun :ph34r:  and bang bang <used the gun on poliogon for some training > nice to have one at home you never now for what you need it

Cheers tnx for posting i will expect some more

Offline deathdancer

• Revolution Leader
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • So sexy
    • http://vargagrav.com
Sports
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 09:19:39 am »
On a dog?
Bad Virus!!!!
This gun is only for sport, not selfdefence.
Mine is CO2 powerd. If I choose a stronger bullet from my bullet collection, I can even kill someone...

Those are not toys!!!
Life's a bitch... and than you die...

English killer member #3
Therion Society member

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Sports
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 09:39:10 am »
What was it that they about guys with a liking guns...? /me thinks very hard

/me remembers suddenly, and laughs his ass off

;)
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
Sports
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 11:01:53 am »
On a dog?
Bad Virus!!!!
This gun is only for sport, not selfdefence.
Mine is CO2 powerd. If I choose a stronger bullet from my bullet collection, I can even kill someone...

Those are not toys!!!
[snapback]7031[/snapback]

Eh death nice to have a gun  :wub:   i mean for protection and sports  :ph34r:
About sports who want's to play with me snooker on yahoo messenger :D (pool)
Waiting for id's to add

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Sports
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2006, 11:16:54 am »
Hi there,

I don't know if that counts, Luth...  :ph34r: How far do you get by foot within one hour? How fast are you running after those kids, how often do you have to change direction? If you're fast enough I guess we can count it.

Rowing is a cool sport, too, dd! That could interest me - if only it didn't take that much time!

Then again I'm not even sure if we should count shooting or snooker. Sure, you need good body control for both. But somehow I believe that real sports should get you panting and sweating.

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
Sports
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2006, 12:08:06 pm »
Hmm... I once thought about taking some classes at a poligon, but I didn't mention anything to my parents... That wouldn't be a good idea! :D

Veeery baaaad ViruS!!!!! How could you use one of those things on a DOG?! You better use it on yourself!  <_<

The only time I got seriously tired after sports was when I combined tennis class during the morning and then, within 2h, went at the swimming-pool. That was almost suicide, even if the main reason that makes me practice all kind of sports is using at least one part of my huuge energy.

(Poor old ViuS can confirm that, I never stay still one minute).  :blush:

Namarie!

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
Sports
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2006, 12:08:24 pm »
Hey Markus.. strength training  :o  nice i've been doing some fitness for like 3 months but i have stopped don't know why ...( i think i don't like to go alone )

About sports i have 2 years of judo :D nice contact sport.. B) ....(why do u have to practice this sport is becouse the stringht is more powerfull) it uses all the body

Snooker is just a hobby in the weekend

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Sports
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2006, 07:39:32 pm »
Hi Virus,

my gym is a rather small one. You meet the same people there regularly, so in a way you're never alone.

However, I'm still far from being out-trained. In some exercises I guess I might be capable of twice as much as I do now - I haven't been doing it for too long.

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
Sports
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2006, 12:42:39 am »
Hmm... I once thought about taking some classes at a poligon, but I didn't mention anything to my parents... That wouldn't be a good idea! :D

Veeery baaaad ViruS!!!!! How could you use one of those things on a DOG?! You better use it on yourself!  <_<

The only time I got seriously tired after sports was when I combined tennis class during the morning and then, within 2h, went at the swimming-pool. That was almost suicide, even if the main reason that makes me practice all kind of sports is using at least one part of my huuge energy.

(Poor old ViuS can confirm that, I never stay still one minute).  :blush:

Namarie!
[snapback]7036[/snapback]

Hmm the sheepy one .... taking classes at a poligon >> if i do something rong to you .. you can kill me with the gun :angry:  (good that i haven't not start the classes) :iconmi77kl:
You want me to kill myself? i don't think that's a good choice but ok ... none will miss me :afraid1:

I do a new sport now is called the "run for the busses" and for Elizabeth also new sport called "Walking the dog(bobby) :wub:

Gosshh i remember now Luts walks 1 hour per day becouse she don't like to use the public cars etc etc.. And stays on central i think that's what i remember from the talk on private msn B)

Waiting for other critical sports like mine !

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Sports
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2006, 10:16:44 am »
Well, Virus,

child-chasing seems a far tougher sport to me than bus-running: A bus doesn't change direction when you chase it. It usually doesn't break any things on its flight and hardly ever hides behind a cupboard or under a sofa. Besides that it doesn't screech in your ear when you got it.

I do some stair-climbing every day (drawback od having a roof-deck), but now I'm off to do some real sports.

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Sports
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2006, 10:41:57 am »
Well, Virus,

child-chasing seems a far tougher sport to me than bus-running: A bus doesn't change direction when you chase it. It usually doesn't break any things on its flight and hardly ever hides behind a cupboard or under a sofa. Besides that it doesn't screech in your ear when you got it.

I do some stair-climbing every day (drawback od having a roof-deck), but now I'm off to do some real sports.

Cheers!

Markus
[snapback]7149[/snapback]

I forget another fantastic sport I practice everyday, as you Markus: stair climbing! I live in a 5th floor WITH NO LIFT!!! (in one year we'll have a lift constucted ouside the building, as we have no place inside; but I've lived 27 years with no lift!).

And Virus, that's right, I don't use to take public transport to go to work, just because it's cheaper and sometimes faster to go by feet. Where I have to go I last 30 min walking (I have a fast walk), and if I take any bus, it runs for all the city, so it maybe lasts 20 or 25 min to arrive there, and not exactly where I go, and I have to pay for it. So... walking is a good exercice.

When I have vacations or something makes me not going to work for long time, first day I come back I got terribly tired because I've lost the training. Absolutely true  :blink:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
Sports
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2006, 05:14:15 pm »
Just to get on the conversation:
I'm a football freak (and a proud one :D). I have three favourite sports: playing football, seeing football games in the t.v. (or the stadium whe I have the chance) and talking about football with my friends.
I used to play football a lot, but I left it since last summer. Most of my friends left the country, and to play football alone is not funny. Now I'm playing squash and head-banging with a good friend (he is also a metalhead, and we go to many shows together).
As for other sports, I like most raquet sports (squash, tennis and raquetball in my earlier years) and recently I have get into ice-skating, I'm still pretty lame at it, but I like it a lot.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 07:45:38 pm by Aluqak »
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
Sports
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2006, 07:41:50 pm »
One of my favourite sports is baiting our gracious and exhaltant holy queen over just about anything.  I particularly like to cruelly mock her English, even though it's actually getting pretty good & in comparison my Spanish is limited to ordering a glass of wine & a tankful of unleaded petrol (that makes for a pretty confusing meal, I can tell you...)

Anyway, dodging the resulting lightning bolts sure keeps me fit.  She's merciless!  :afraid1:

Apart from that I like to go cylcling and go walking in the mountains.  I once cycled 230 miles (368km) in one day around Wales, and it was great! A totally unforgettable perfect day.  but that was a while ago, and I couldn't do that these days - not fit enough any more.  ahem.  :blush:
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
Sports
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2006, 08:05:21 pm »
Just to get on the conversation:
I'm a football freak (and a proud one :D). I have three favourite sports: playing football, seeing football games in the t.v. (or the stadium whe I have the chance) and talking about football with my friends.
I used to play football a lot, but I left it since last summer. Most of my friends left the country, and to play football alone is not funny. Now I'm playing squash and head-banging with a good friend (he is also a metalhead, and we go to many shows together).
As for other sports, I like most raquet sports (squash, tennis and raquetball in my earlier years) and recently I have get into ice-skating, I'm still pretty lame at it, but I like it a lot.
[snapback]7164[/snapback]

Omg omg omg omd :w00t:  :w00t:  another freak like me <loves football> yeah so happy

Football is the life ...  :iconmi77kl:  the ultimate sport  :wub:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Sports
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2006, 08:08:58 pm »
Hi there,

Aluqak: We're talking about real football here, right? The European stuff, not the rugby-variant that they call "football" on your side of the big pond, slightly more equatorwards? BTW they tried to recruit me for the latter a few days ago. :blink:

Sirius, I read "in one day". :huh: Guess I ought to see my optician again... Oh man, I siriusly hope that the last 100 km went downhill very slightly and without sudden bends!

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!