Author Topic: Therion Live!  (Read 44035 times)

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
Therion Live!
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2004, 06:35:12 pm »
Hi all!

I'll see them tomorrow!!  :D
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
Therion Live!
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2004, 06:57:33 pm »
PS:  Woohooo!!!  :D
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Therion Live!
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2004, 10:55:55 am »
And Luthien: Prepare for an aching neck all over the weekend! And rehearse the lyrics once more, especially the parts in weird languages.

Cheers!

Markus
[snapback]567[/snapback]

Oh, I think my lyrics memory is so baaaad! I can hardly remember some chorus, and certain parts, but almost nothing! And, about weird languages... I will destroy some song sing in german... (excuse me Markus :P ) and an akkadian one. But I'll sing loud, even when I'll invent whole lyrics! :lol:

Tonight Rick will be in the concert... and I'll be there in 3 days!!! UAAAAAAARRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need time pass quick!!!!!!

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  
 :P
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Therion Live!
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2004, 01:22:04 am »
Hi Rick,

I read about the power cut. That´s terrible. Poor guy! I´m honestly sorry for you.

Markus

Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
Therion Live!
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2004, 08:59:36 am »
Ei Rick!

I've readen it too. I had to be so $%&?##*@!  I can hardly imagine! But I've read a guy said something about light returning after some time, I don't know if I had undertand well. Sorry, Rick.

Luthien
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
Therion Live!
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2004, 02:02:14 pm »
I was in Slovenia 7.11. and it was perfect. My dream come true. I sang every song. I knew all lyrics.
I didn't know just Schwarzalbenheim. It's too hard for me. The best songs were those from Vovin and Theli.
I was singing Siren of the Woods. Do you know lyrics for that song? As I wrote somewhere; tears came to my
eyes when they were playing Siren.

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
Therion Live!
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2004, 08:02:36 pm »
Hey all!!

The power cut didn't spoil it!!  :D

Petter did a drum solo & Karen sang solo for us!  All in the dark!  :ph34r:

( :blush: new smilies.  Just wanted to try the blush!)

Anyway, when it became clear that the concert couldn't continue everyone left, and me and my work colleague (I dragged him along too!) popped round the back of the venue to see if anyone was there.  Sure enough, Chris, Kristian, Petter and Karen were all there, and very few other fans had thought of going round the back!  So I got to chat with Chris and Kristian for quite a while and all four signed my SiriusB/Lemuria CD!! (a big thanks to Markus for the tip to take it along to the gig!) :D

Chris told me about the Slovenian police recovering his guitar, and we chatted a bit about musical tastes (he grew up in the same era as me, so we like a lot of the same stuff), a bit about the site and the tour (I'm sorry I forgot to mention NTSMS!  :blush:  - [didn't think I'd need that so soon!])...

Kristian was very chatty too, we talked about the tour, English crowds and crowds across Europe, his solos and how great a guitarist I think he is!  :D

All were real friendly and down to earth, and I think the power cut meant they had more time to chat!  :D

B)

You'll have a great time Luth, and don't forget to take your CD!! ...I don't know about Barcelona, but in London they were happy for people to take cameras into the gig.  (I forgot to take mine  :blush: )

www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline stay heavy

• Loyal Member
Therion Live!
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2004, 08:32:28 pm »
This Friday will be THE DAY!!! I'll see Therion live!! :D  :D  :D  :D
 B)
[snapback]566[/snapback]

I warned you     you will be......... :huh:  :wacko:  :mellow:  :rolleyes:   and what else?  only you will know   enjoy it  as much as you can!!!!!!
I WAS TAUGHT TO SHINE AND NOT REFLECT

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Therion Live!
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2004, 09:31:09 pm »
Hi folks,

Sirius: I´m glad to hear you had a good time despite the power cut. Congrats on meeting the guys and getting your CDs signed!

Good to hear that the guitar seems to be back. NTSMS spread the word before TS even knew! :lol:

Offman: Of course I know the Siren lyrics - who doesn´t?! I sang along that one, too - I was in a kind of trance then. It´s such a great song, and hearing it live... WOW!

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
Therion Live!
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2004, 10:34:49 am »
Hi Rick!

Nice to know the power cut didn't spoil the concert! At the contrary... you had the option to  talk with Therion!! :o  I don't think I will have the chance, although I'll try it. I'll get with me my SiriusB/Lemuria and ink pen, just because if I finally can obtain some signature :blush: . And I will get my camera... hidden in my bag. Is someone tries to search in my bag... :ph34r: NotessomeS will take care of me!  B)

Oh, well, now I go to study Siren lyrics... :P

TOMORROW IS THE DAY
« Last Edit: November 18, 2004, 11:06:11 am by Luthien »

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
Therion Live!
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2004, 05:45:58 pm »
HAVE FUN LUTH!!!  :ph34r:
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
Therion Live!
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2004, 02:47:58 am »
Hi all!!!

I've just returned from the concert: AMAZING, THE BEST!! Tomorrow I'll do a complete report... those who can, carefully read our more subversive thread in private forum... tomorrow I will show not only NotessomeS smiles us, but Christopher Johnsson too!!

Hail NotessomeS
Hail Therion

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

:ph34r:

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
  • Loyal Dreamer
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
Therion Live!
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2004, 01:51:32 pm »
I´m eager waiting! Pls post some pictures! And could u again tell us the wonderful story of when Chris smiled at you? :wub:

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
Therion Live!
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2004, 03:47:08 pm »
Hi all!

Now I can explain you the Barcelona's concert. First of all, I think Trail of Tears didn't play, 'cause we enter to local at 8:30, when was supposed to begirn first show, and Tristania played. When finished, I thought Trail was the next one and, what a GREAT suprise when I saw Therion on the stage!! All the concert was fantastic, no noticeable power or music problems, all right. The power of Therion envolve us and make me move as an hipnotized. All songs were great, although some as Blood of Kingu, Typhon, Rise of Sodoma and Gomorrah, The Invincible (etc...) and, of course! Siren of the Woods were amazingly the best! The covers were incredible, too, specially Iron Fist... I only can bow them!!! Of course, Mats ever conducting the public, and the fantastic synthony between bandmembers (specially Mats and Chris), and the soprano  ... ALL!!!

I was not too close from the stage, maybe in row 10. I had not the better seeing possible, but I jump and kill who was in front of me when necessary  :ph34r:  . I only took a few pictures (yes, my camera hidden...), and are not good because I took the pics without knowing excatly where to point. Maybe I'll post the better ones, one or two...from the concert. (And if I solve some problem about the size, I'll post my pics with them, too! :blush: )

After it, we went to wait for bandmembers leaving the local. I have Christofer, Kristian, Mats and Johan signatures, and Chris, Johan and Mats pics! All what I've heard about they were exceptionally kind and ager to talk with fans, and signing and making pictures with them, was true. Is so good to see they are so damned good on the scenary and so "humans" when are with you!

I talked a few words with Mats and Chris... About my words with Chris, see restricted area :ph34r: .  But then, after the sig and pic, he asked me something I didn't understand in that moment: he asked me if this was my "mail name". I said no, because "Luthien" is not my mail name, but now I think he refered to "nick name". So, maybe now he thinks my name is Luthien. :blink:

When I went from the concert, I was thinking " it is true, is not a dream"  :P  It was really a incredibe experience, from the beguinning to the end.  

Therion is great!!

Hail Therion!

Hail NotessomeS, Who was beyond me and protect me all the time!

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

PS.I've tried to post some pics, but it appears as terribly hugh! How can I make the picture appearing in smaller size?

PS 2. If someone thinks this repost is too similar to Therion forum report... :unsure: , maybe he/she has discovered that I am too lazy to begin again! But there's some difference!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 01:47:43 am by Luthien »

Offline stay heavy

• Loyal Member
Therion Live!
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2004, 07:51:39 pm »
Congratulations Luth!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS TAUGHT TO SHINE AND NOT REFLECT

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
Therion Live!
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2004, 08:44:47 pm »
Hi Ereshkigal!

I´m eager waiting! Pls post some pictures! And could u again tell us the wonderful story of when Chris smiled at you? :wub:
[snapback]663[/snapback]

Well... if you really want...

When he realized who I am, look at me with surprise face, then he smiles and extend his hand to me, to friendly shook our hands.  :D

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
  • Loyal Dreamer
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
Therion Live!
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2004, 12:29:46 am »

So I got to chat with Chris and Kristian for quite a while and all four signed my SiriusB/Lemuria CD!! (a big thanks to Markus for the tip to take it along to the gig!) :D

Chris told me about the Slovenian police recovering his guitar, and we chatted a bit about musical tastes (he grew up in the same era as me, so we like a lot of the same stuff), a bit about the site and the tour (I'm sorry I forgot to mention NTSMS!  :blush:  - [didn't think I'd need that so soon!])...

Kristian was very chatty too, we talked about the tour, English crowds and crowds across Europe, his solos and how great a guitarist I think he is!  :D

[snapback]625[/snapback]

Hi Sirius!

I'm curious! :ph34r:  what exactly did you talked? Pls...don´t mind the details
 :blush:

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
Therion Live!
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2004, 02:04:06 am »
24 or few more hours from the concert... and I feel touched by it as if it was now!

It was so...

Incredible!!!

:D

Offline Rat Cornu

Therion Live!
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2005, 11:34:10 am »
Hehe I saw them ........................

TWICE !!!!

In Paris and Toulouse !!!!!!!!!!

It was really a great moment but i have no word to describe it ....

All songs were terrific, but i founded The Khlysti evangelist really not as good as the album version (less guitar, weaker version) but the rest was terrific.

I moved more in Paris than in Toulouse cause Paris was the first time, and i really enjoyed Seven secrets and Rise live, those two maked me mad !!

In Paris Chris dedicated my T-shirt and my ticket, and in Toulouse i offered him a bottle of wine, took a pic with him, and chat with for a while.

Here's my story.

One day i'll make their european first part !!!!!!!! (With you MegaCharles, Persephone !)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2005, 11:23:38 pm by Rat Cornu »

Offline Cygny

• http://www.saintseiya.biz
Therion Live!
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2005, 10:48:30 pm »
I saw Therion live at Graspop Festival in June (first performance ever with Mats) and the in October when they were headline in Hof ter Loo in Antwerpen. And I can say that seeing them twice was still too little and I'll definitely go see them in the future at every chance I will get. If they do the next tour, I think I'll go in Belgium, in Lille and possibly in the Netherlands as well :D Am addicted  :wub:

Going to a concert in April, with Mats singing as well. Am quite eager to see if his performance will match the one he gave with Therion, even if the songs won't be able to match Therion's :)