Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming...  (Read 22083 times)

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
Lucid Dreaming...
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2004, 08:38:02 pm »
Hi Markus,

The great goddess Notessomes does not smile favour upon me at the moment, so unfortunately I do not have access to the protected forum.  :(

I personally do not think I have ever experienced OOBE in its truest sense.  I certainly felt something approaching it a few years ago whilst experimenting with deep relaxation techniques, but last night's dream was most assuredly just a dream.

More entertaining to me than any of the content was the fact that you guys made me remember it!!

I did not make any conscious effort to remember my dreams, but I am certain that if I hadn't read the posts by yourself and Ereshkigal I would have awoken none the wiser.

...So Thanks!  :D
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Fallen Seraph

Lucid Dreaming...
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2004, 08:33:07 pm »
Not sure if it would count as lucid dreaming but... Well it is quite interesting for me. I have had several dreams, over courses of weeks, you could call the episodes in a plot. I know it is a dream to so, I have control over the dream, when I wake up. The next time a dream, it continues on from that point. Like a story. This dream, is quite fun... In the dream I am a vampiric sorta person, it is a post-apopcalyptic world, and each dream. I seem to be getting closer and closer to finding something out, and so I in my sleep try and figure out what exactly it is. But so far no luck, but my mind has conjured up various characters, that have appeared in the dream. Some quite life-like. All in all, I look forward to the dreams...

Offline Tzar-0

Lucid Dreaming...
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2004, 08:53:56 pm »
Honestly it is the first time that I hear about your kind of countrol on your dream...it is very interesting :)

hehe I'm not sure to understand everything, can you explain how you can have this countrol on your dreams ? :lol: and a thing is strang too ..most of the time, the story of the dreams happened in a world that seems real (not a science-fiction world)...it would be cool to make dreams like yours :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2004, 08:58:33 pm by Tzar-0 »

Fallen Seraph

Lucid Dreaming...
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2004, 09:25:49 pm »
Well not quite sure how to describe it, best way would be a sleeping version of a day-dream. My mind is consciouss but I am asleep, and the dreams are conjured up, but since my brain is still quite active. I know it is a dream and so I "play" through the events of the dream. As for the world, I think it is also like the day-dreaming, my mind conjures up a interesting world. I have had dreams like that in real world scenarios, for instance, I have had dreams where. I am merc. in Siberia, quite interesting...

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
Lucid Dreaming...
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2004, 01:04:14 pm »
I had two strange dreams when I was little. I'll never forget them.

The first one: My cousin and I were going to my grandma and 2 brothers
of my friend arrived with a car. They were going in the same direction.
And before my cousin and I get into the car I told him that I am dreaming, and I
think that he didn't believe me so we shake our hands and lay a bet.

The second dream (not soon after first one): I was in center of my town and when I was returning
to my neighbourhood there was nothing, the rest of the city was destroyed (in ruins), and I
knew that I am dreaming so I tried to wake up becouse it was horrible dream.
So trow myself into the ground to wake up. I don't remember what happend after that.

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
Lucid Dreaming...
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2004, 01:05:12 pm »
1 month ago I was reading Lucid Dreaming topic at Therion Society and there were
some links. And I started to read how to achieve a lucid dream.
There I read that first step is to try to remember your dreams. That you should have a paper and a pen near your bed to write your dream when you wake up.
And that should be the first thing to do when you wake up. And also you
shouldn't move, you should try to stay in same position to try to remember your dream, to tell your self what was I dreamnig. And when you remember one thing that you should try to remember what was before that and before that
and so on. It worked for me. I was redaing a lot of lucid dreamning before I got to bed and that night I rememberd 3 dreams.
I woke up at the middle of the night and I wrote that dream. Before I woke up in the morning I had 2 dreams more.
Maybe I had one dream, maybe two, I don't remember now. Do you know when I allways remember my dreams.
When I woke up in the morning and then sleep one hour more. This morning I woke up at 10:00 and fell a sleep. Then I woke up
at the 11:00 and I had a dream. I remembered everything when I woke up but I didn't wrote anything so it is fading away.

How do you enter in that part of the forum that needs a password. What is password? What do I need to do?

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Lucid Dreaming...
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2004, 04:14:57 pm »
How do you enter in that part of the forum that needs a password. What is password? What do I need to do?
[snapback]610[/snapback]

I think someone has said it to you... you have to proove you're not a TS doubleagent and you are loyal to NTSMS. Imagination!

btw... the final part of your signature is very suspicious... <_<
« Last Edit: November 17, 2004, 04:25:35 pm by Luthien »
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
Lucid Dreaming...
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2004, 08:56:03 pm »
If I am a doubleagent I would not put that I am Therion Society Member in my signature.

Offline Rat Cornu

Lucid Dreaming...
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2005, 04:17:37 pm »
I have never lived that in 21 years. In all my dreams i'me always convinced it is reality...

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
Lucid Dreaming...
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2005, 09:41:49 pm »
Yeah, it is hard to achive LD.

Offline Rat Cornu

Lucid Dreaming...
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2005, 12:56:45 pm »
Hey i didn't read all but if maybe someone wants i can bring you the same TS topic entering as a spy !!!  :ph34r:
For NTSMS !!!!  :angry:

doomequinox

Lucid Dreaming...
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2005, 06:04:22 pm »
HI folk ! this topic is great ! :wub:
i dream every night and always remember...sometimes i dream five times /night..ussually  mares !
BUT very often -believe or not  my dreams are somekind of prophecys!! they come true !
and even when i'm awake i've got some strange pictures or voices in my head and later that day they come true...
is it normal ? :huh:
P.S i think explanations of dreams can find only a dreamer himself !! what it says in books about it - is never correct !!

Offline Ignacio

• www.shusho.com.ar
Re: Lucid Dreaming...
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2011, 07:46:50 pm »
By the powers granted by the unspeakable forces of Beyond I shall insolently revive this topic!

ARISE! wooooooooooooooosh -strong winds, thunder- truuuuuuuououooooooooommmmm! -(?)

Long ago I tried to achieve LD, but it entailed sleep problems for me and so found myself quite tired during the next morning (couldnt study or work in that condition). So I just gave it up. Still, is an experience I would really like to go trough -in an inducted/sistematic way-.

My question is, have you fellows made some progress since this topic was created? What about sharing what things worked out for you in your paths?

Thanks!
Always in zugzuan.