Author Topic: Deutschland v.s España  (Read 16604 times)

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
Deutschland v.s España
« on: July 07, 2010, 05:10:50 pm »
As you have seen the last semifinal will be play in a couple of hours from now between Spain and Germany to know who wil be the rival of the mechanic orange Netherlands. I would like to know who you support and why?

I personally support Germany since i was a kid for one reason: they play like a team, there is not individual selfish goal leaders, they play touching the ball, they don´t give up if they receive a goal, and most of all they respect their rivals even if they are winning for more than 3-0.

In the other hand been latino it is naturally to feel support to Spain due to the influence ( my grandfather was from spain). I´ve seen their matches and I really like how they play, they also play like a team touching the ball, and have great individual skills like David Villa and Sergio Ramos, but what i don´t like is that if they receive a goal they start to broke the equilibrium of the game and even start to piss off and all that kind of things.

6 6 6

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Re: Deutschland v.s España
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 05:56:45 pm »
He, he... perhaps you think I full support Spain... it would be logical, you might think  :ninja:

The reply is... I almost support the same Germany than Spain :insane:

I don't feel "the colours" of Spain, and I simply dislike (a lot) some of the Spanish supporters who think that supporting Spain and criticizing Catalan people is the same  :mad3:

BUT... I must confess that half the team comes from Barça. Even two players not from Barça are Catalan (Cesc Fàbregas and Capdevila) so... it's very simple:

if Spain wins tonight, I'll be happy for the more-than-half-Barça-team, and sad because Germany was not able to win. If Spain looses, I'll be happy because I don't feel like Spain winning, but a little sad for the Barça players.

:cht:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 06:06:10 pm »
Hey folks,

I support Germany because... umm... you guess it. But also because I'm impressed how the German improved over the past games.

Luth, thank you very much for your kind words. But do celebrate if Spain wins, so that at least one of us celebrates.

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 06:10:50 pm »
Then, we'll celebrate both whatever it happens (although I'm sure you'll celebrate it more if Germany wins  :whistle: ).

Btw... Last time Spain and Germany played (European Cup, not long ago), in my town it was some noise... and some big groups of Spanish supporters vs. German supporters going to fight... if policemen were not there to stop them. Now, when half Calella is "Calella de los alemanes", it can happen again. I'm moving back to my little bunker, see you!  :lol3:
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 06:45:52 pm »
Hoolingas fight m********s!!!!!!! jajajajajajaja. I will celebrate weathever who wins, but the thing is I only have Germany shirt  :ninja:
6 6 6

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 07:21:09 pm »
I definitely support the Hungarian referee. :lol3:

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 07:25:56 pm »
I definitely support the Hungarian referee. :lol3:

:roll:

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 07:28:53 pm »
The teams I wanted to see doing well when the cup started were Slovenia and Switzerland, purely on the basis of loving my visits to each country so much.  Neither was going to win it, but I wanted them to do well.  Sadly neither got out of their group - The Slovenia v USA game was good (and the turning point for their chances), but unfortunately USA came back and Slovenia didn't progress, Switzerland did really well to beat Spain but their final game against Honduras was diabolical and in the end they didn't deserve to go further.

I am a very happy impartial observer of the competition, and with 3 teams left I would like to see Germany meet Holland in the final.  Germany have put on the best displays of the competition and deserve to progress, whilst Spain have been quite frankly boring and disappointing so far.

I have far more loyalty to my club than to any international side, and on that basis I'll be supporting the Netherlands in the final - as they have Nigel DeJong.  There are City players in each of the other squads (Boateng & Silva) - but these are new signings...

...so, Holland for me, the reason is DeJong - but if Germany continue to play well and win I will be equally satisfied.  :)

PS  Although I'm here in England, I do not support England.  I very much supported Slovenia against England (sadly didn't work out), I supported Germany against England (worked out a treat!), however I did want England to beat USA.

...now back to the match, it's about to start. 
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 07:31:05 pm »
Already started!  :ninja:

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2010, 08:22:39 pm »
Slow start, it needs a goal to liven it up a bit  :ninja:

Looking forward to second half, hopefully we'll see an early goal and the game will open up...  :)
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010, 09:00:23 pm »
Carles Puyol  :wub:  :ninja:

Btw... How good Pedro is!!! He was, only two years ago, playing at 3rd division (is that name right in English?), and Guardiola, Barça's coach, brought him to the First Division team. In only one-two year he changed from playing in a very low division to win all, make goals in 6 official competitions, and be in the Spanish team. Not bad  :ninja:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 09:07:21 pm by Luth »

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2010, 09:21:59 pm »
Shares some coffee with Markus, or some beer, or whatever he wishes.   -_-

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2010, 09:28:18 pm »
hmmm..  Spain deserved it on the night, but Germany have contributed more to this cup overall - sad to see them out.

Sorry Luth, but I think most of the Spain games have been pretty boring, this one included.  Best of luck for the final, but I will be giving my support to the Netherlands   :whistle:
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2010, 09:32:26 pm »
Sorry Luth, but I think most of the Spain games have been pretty boring, this one included.  Best of luck for the final, but I will be giving my support to the Netherlands   :whistle:

Have I to say AGAIN that I'm not for Spain? Although I must recognize I feel happy for it going to the final, and I think that, in this match (2nd half) Spain performed a good match. I didn't watch too much of the previous matches  :tongue:

Whatever, the best players were almost all from Barça (more than anything, because they were majority in the team  :nana: ).
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 09:37:34 pm by Luth »

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2010, 09:49:02 pm »
Have I to say AGAIN that I'm not for Spain? Although I must recognize I feel happy for it going to the final, and I think that, in this match (2nd half) Spain performed a good match. I didn't watch too much of the previous matches  :tongue:

No, I know how you feel about the Spain team/colours, but I knew you'd be happy for half the players (like me, you're supporting your club players) - so I was just teasing about that.  :)

Best of luck to your Barça boys - I hope we all get to see a great final.
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 09:51:42 pm »
N-E-V-E-R tease the Queen. NEVER!!!!

Something terrible might happen.

:ninja:

:cht: :cht2: :cht:

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 09:52:38 pm »
Btw... Anybody has seen Markus? I'm worried about him... no word since long ago...  :unsure:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 10:50:01 pm »
Returns from laying the city to waste

Nah, not really. I've just come home from work - my earlier postings were done during work breaks.

Congrats to the Regina Hispanica! I think you deserved this victory. Now I want Spain to win the World Cup so that we've lost against the champion. :biggrin:

Cheers!

MArkus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2010, 12:02:28 am »
The mighty octupus were right :cht: . I think Spain really did a kick ass match today, and  I think also Pedro is very skilled, but with the last move he did made me thought he is too nooby still. Now my devotions go to Spain in the final. May the Netherlands fear the power of the red fury.
 Imagine this is s Bull :evil2:
6 6 6

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2010, 12:51:03 am »
Wow, so the octopus was right after all.
After he dies, football fans of all over the world will enshrine him. :spock:
Man, I could only watch the first half of this game. But anyway, congrats to the Spaniards. :biggrin:
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci