Author Topic: The world is changing (revelation time)  (Read 6804 times)

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
The world is changing (revelation time)
« on: April 27, 2009, 10:04:09 pm »
Hello!

As you may hear or read in the news, there is an Epidem of Swine Flu in Mexico and now in other countrys like USA, Canada and Spain (taken from NY Times Newspaper). Here in Mexico, ALL the schools were official closed, also the massive events and bars has been closed in the focal citties. There is a lot of panic in the air (from my perception).

What I have to tell to everybody I know, is that this is the moment of reflexion and of changing in to a higher level of counciousness, because Mother Earth and the whole Universe is manifestating a Big Change, and we have to live and experience all that our Will want.

Time to live all you want to live!

P.S. I´m making my bunker of water and food cans because it seems to be quite long this situation.

Cheers!

Lavakaos
6 6 6

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
Re: The world is changing (revelation time)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 07:07:52 am »
I have to say, I like your approach quite a lot. :) Still, please, take good care of yourself! :unsure:

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 04:45:37 pm »
Also, can you imagine the economic damage of this situation? Just imagine Mexico City, one of the biggest citties in the world. Every weekend there are a lot of massive events, a lot of peoplo going to a lot of places. Now everything is close until new advice (bars, theathers, restaurants, etc). That is only one of the 31 states in Mexico. Where I live, Baja California (the looklike arm below California) is based in north american tourism. Now the government of USA has declared to their people ¨don´t go to Mexico¨. Can you imagine 2 o 3 o 4 weeks without tourism, without events, without theaters, without restaurants,etc?

Crisis + Pig virus =  Devastated Mexico

Viva México!
6 6 6

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 05:28:18 pm »
I'm sorry to hear about this problem, Lava. From my point of view I will not believe until I see and I do not believe there is really so many cities infected. I think this is a very sad and cruel way how to control people. And I'm very sorry that there's not much that can be done from where I stand because I have no political influence and especially money. Because it's sad they (establishment)  go and abuse a serious disease  to manipulate economy and lives of completely healthy people! I'm very sorry for those who will die coz of bastards who abuse their position to steal more money!

I hope that you,Lava, and your loved ones will not be the victims of this  swine flu.   :hug:
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 05:59:53 pm »
There are a lot of rumors of this situation:

1.- Terrorism biological attack against america.
2.- An excuse for USA to invade Mexico ¨to help¨.
3.- Political inner movement of Mexican Parties.
 etc etc.

The only thing that is true, is that the mexican goverment isn´t giving clear and direct information. This is very important, people should be very objective in scanning the information from the news.

Lavazombie
6 6 6

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 06:01:39 pm »

I hope that you,Lava, and your loved ones will not be the victims of this  swine flu.   :hug:

Thank you :) . I have develop antibody to the flue due the powerplants and mighty beer  ;)
6 6 6

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 07:43:00 pm »
Ey Lava!

I'm so sorry you're in the middle of all that! The worst think is that the flue is not so terrible, but the Mexican healthy system is not good... There are two persons in Spain with the flue (and 10 "suspected to have it" in Catalonia, my region), and it's said they're well, nothing else that a bad flu. It's terrible that money and interests turn into people dying...

I wish you and all your beloved ones be well, and all situation getting better as soon as possible!!!  :hug2:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 11:41:25 pm »
Hey Lava,

I had to think of you when I heard these news. First of all I hope you're not affected directly.

I'm not so sure about the influenza, about why it gets so much media interest. I mean, of course there will be another pandemy, a world-wide influenza outbreak, sooner or later. Historically speaking, his happens rather frequently about every twenty years on average or so, if I'm not mistaken. You don't need a terrorist attack, biological warfare or an apocalypse for that; it's just Mother Nature at work. Another pandemy is bound to come sooner or later, and it's good to see that there is a certain awareness of that in the governments and that there are attempts to be prepared. I don't think that the plans are perfect, but there is a good chance to alleviate the outbreak when it comes.

I still wonder, though, why this "Mexican flu" gets so much media interest that it's been top news of our papers today. But then again I have to admit that this virus seems to have pandemic potential: It's new, it's able to spread between humans, and that it affects younger people so badly is a scary parallel to the terrible "Spanish flu" from 1918-1920. Well, whatever, it's still good that the governments are reacting so quickly.

And on top of all these worries an earthquake. :( As if the thread of a dangerous disease wasn't bad enough. Keep a cool and clear mind, Lava. I hope you'll get through all this well - and I hope you'll reach your goals, apocalypse or not. ;)

Best regards!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 03:32:11 pm »
Thank  you for your support words! I also don´t know why is so threatening this piggie flu. What I know and have been seen is that Newspaper from Mexico are so fucking sensationalist or yellow press, and that piss me and piss us off. I´ve to read other newspapers and compared.

From the other hand, I´ve been working with the runes & now I feel prepared for any kind of ragnarok pressence  :wink2:

Lava Götterdämmerung

6 6 6

Offline Lady Sa'iltu

• Do What Thou Wilt...
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 07:57:12 pm »
Maybe I'm going mad or crazy, but I've been falling into a presentiment of the total perishment since this summer, but now I'm very near its bottom. I hink we are all to die soon...
"Die gewöhnlichsten Irrschlüsse der Menschen sind diese: eine Sache existiert, also hat sie ein Recht." (F. Nietzsche)

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 11:32:02 pm »
Maybe I'm going mad or crazy, but I've been falling into a presentiment of the total perishment since this summer, but now I'm very near its bottom. I hink we are all to die soon...

Relax, take it easy, and enjoy it :evil2:
6 6 6