Author Topic: How do you feel? (Mood)  (Read 763471 times)

Offline Penny lane

• The Eternal Sophia
    • myspace
Re: How do you feel? (Mood)
« Reply #780 on: March 31, 2009, 08:32:26 am »
@Saphy: :huglove: i hope things get better for you huni.

@t: sick

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #781 on: March 31, 2009, 01:29:24 pm »
I'm still so itchy... I was at the dermatologists, they told me that it seems to be some "food" allergy and I got some injection and such but it's still terrible, hope it will work soon.
But then again, who does.

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #782 on: March 31, 2009, 02:15:01 pm »
I'm better, Penny, Thanks :) you?

@Mirjam: huh.. hope it will work :) get better soon :)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 03:53:03 pm by saphira »
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline Serpentine

« Reply #783 on: March 31, 2009, 02:41:46 pm »
Shares: homemade chicken soup with homemade noodles that I made today & my 'vitamin bomb' (3 freshly squeezed lemons, oranges & 1 grape +a bit of sugar because I don't like bitter taste of grape) for those that are ill (I hope you'll get well soon) + for everyone: cookies Krašotice and Duplo pralines that will lift your spirits  :wub: I had to post pictures too - I hope they will cheer you up a bit:  :hug2: to all

& & &

...I feel hopeful ... there might be a light at the end of my tunnel ... I still need a job to be sure, but there just might be a way out...
"Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are." -- Niccolo Machiavelli

"All men hear is blah, blah, blah, blah, SEX, blah, blah, blah, FOOD, blah, blah, blah, BEER." -- Dennis Leary

"And like the cat I'm stalking
I'll take your soul and You'll
Be like me
In emptiness,free

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #784 on: March 31, 2009, 03:55:21 pm »

...I feel hopeful ... there might be a light at the end of my tunnel ... I still need a job to be sure, but there just might be a way out...

Great to hear this! Good luck dear! And thank you for all  this yummy food.. :) oh and Krašotice are sooo goood!  :thumbup:
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #785 on: March 31, 2009, 06:10:47 pm »
The injection starts to work so it does not itch some much like before and I got from pharmacy store the emulsion which they had to mix up.

Dear Serpentine... :)

I was today in a company where I applied for a short time job 2 months ago. Before yesterday at 11 PM I got a message from Mr. Kanzelsberger (Kanzelsberger is a bookshop company - I didnť know that the Kanzelsberger comes from MR.KANZELSBERGER) He appologized to me that my e-mail got lost in a trashcan so they didn't know about my apply just now when he was doing something like trashcan inventure :D and if I still would like to work there... Of course I do, I always wanted to work in a publishing house or bookstore. x) It's not fantastically paid but I will know what books are coming on into the shops in Czech translation in English and other languages - simply I'll be informed... and such :)
It will surely a very hard work sometimes - in bigger shops I might have even 14 hours long workday but that's possible to survive 2 or 3 days in a week...
What I wanted to say - I was looking for fine and interesting job for me for more than  half a year since I left Swarovski and look at it now. The company even called me on their own (nobody does that here)....
There's definitely a chance for You to find well paid (better than me) and pleasant job! Believe me in this ;)

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
« Reply #786 on: March 31, 2009, 11:16:32 pm »
Serpentine,

That soup looks yummi! *hungry* I love nice healthy chicken soups!

I'm feeling very annoyed. It's damm hot, and the heat is making me incredibly uncomfortable :-s

Offline Serpentine

« Reply #787 on: March 31, 2009, 11:32:36 pm »
@Ereshkigal:  :wink2: Teleport yourself here (without error :nosweat:) and have some :D and the weather is not warm so it will suite you ... i hate summer and high temperatures too :wacko:

@Mirjam: I don't have that much time unfortunately - my time is running out and I'm accepting every job offer and applying for all of them that I can do. But I believe there is something in why all of this is happening to me and I'm learning my lesson. And since I'm incurably optimistic(except when I need to let the steam out), I'm sure everything will be alright ... hopefully before I lose the roof over my head :nosweat: Thx for warm words dear! And this is absolutely fantastic that you got that job!!! I'm so glad they did that inventure :D
"Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are." -- Niccolo Machiavelli

"All men hear is blah, blah, blah, blah, SEX, blah, blah, blah, FOOD, blah, blah, blah, BEER." -- Dennis Leary

"And like the cat I'm stalking
I'll take your soul and You'll
Be like me
In emptiness,free

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #788 on: March 31, 2009, 11:53:05 pm »
Congrats, Mirjam, for finding that job! Even if it isn't paid well, it is a job at least - and that's so much worth these days! It really speaks for you that they called you back; you have every right to be proud of that. :)

And Serpi: Best of luck with finding a job, too. Do keep us updated, will you? :)

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #789 on: April 01, 2009, 11:29:21 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Just survived the worst April's fool joke ever... and I believed her like a little child... :verymad: I'll kill her. :ninja: How could she... :blink: ah :wub:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #790 on: April 01, 2009, 12:20:30 pm »
What did she do, Lucy? :wOOt:
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #791 on: April 01, 2009, 12:38:50 pm »
Let's say it this way: she made me believe that she doesn't want to see me anymore. :blink:

OH WHAT THE :ninja: Now I don't want to see her for some time... for two seconds. :nosweat:

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #792 on: April 01, 2009, 12:42:43 pm »
Let's say it this way: she made me believe that she doesn't want to see me anymore. :blink:

OH WHAT THE :ninja: Now I don't want to see her for some time... for two seconds. :nosweat:

Sorry but this so funny...  :lol3: she really got you!  :biggrin:

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #793 on: April 01, 2009, 12:44:44 pm »
Sorry but this so funny...  :lol3: she really got you!  :biggrin:

Definitely. :)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #794 on: April 01, 2009, 12:51:02 pm »
 :afaid: :o :roll:

I hope you'll pay it back to her. :ninja:

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #795 on: April 01, 2009, 01:09:57 pm »
Nah, I'm not that kind... :innocent: :)

:ninja:

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #796 on: April 03, 2009, 01:05:10 pm »
I've got a terrible headache, I'm tired and I can't wait to get over with my exam tomorrow so that I can finally have some good sleep.. no home,family, my own room, my cat, my workplace for me this weekend..    ¬¬

Offline Penny lane

• The Eternal Sophia
    • myspace
« Reply #797 on: April 03, 2009, 03:16:05 pm »
Best of luck Saphy!!!  :thumbup:

@t: upset..im having a bad day..

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Madness takes its toll.
« Reply #798 on: April 03, 2009, 06:23:39 pm »
how do I feel? hmm...I dunno...I've been feeling so awful lately, but it seems to me that things are getting better...so right now I'm actually feeling pretty good. :)
however, I feel bad for neglecting you guys for a while; I want to apologize for that - let's just say that school's been kind of killing me so I haven't been in the mood for any kind of social activity lately...bah...can't wait for it to end, honestly  :wacko:

no no no you're wrong. it's not ''there might be a light at the end of your tunnel'' - there is a light. :) knowing you, I'm sure that things are going to turn out well. I'm positive in fact :)
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #799 on: April 03, 2009, 06:50:18 pm »
Badly.

I had to go to the hospital for another injection cause the "allergy" or whatever it is is getting worse again. And tomorrow I have to go there again. I have gotten a spoiled Shabbos.  :mad: And I don't feel well really.  :mad:

Just please don't pity me or such. It won't help  :)