Author Topic: How do you feel? (Mood)  (Read 761355 times)

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Madness takes its toll.
Re: How do you feel? (Mood)
« Reply #760 on: March 23, 2009, 02:17:11 pm »
@serp: I am very sorry to hear that - you know you can always talk to me though (unfortunately, that's the only thing I can offer...you know that I'd help in other ways too if I could  :unsure: )...

and as for linux...yeah yeah its plus maybe is the no-viruses-at-all thing, but other than that...bah, I dunno, MS Windows may have some minuses and all, but they're still the most user-friendly operating system (IMHO)...haha...which would mean, I'd never bother myself with trying to figure Linux out...no matter what someone says (but shh I didn't say this :P  :nosweat: )
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Offline Serpentine

« Reply #761 on: March 23, 2009, 04:08:59 pm »
@Mystique: I know dear, I know - and I did bother you few days ago - sorry for that... despair overpowered my self-control :-\

well I like to learn new things and computer stuff (hardware or software) was always interesting to me (I really enjoyed opening up my laptop and cleaning it and looking inside of it yesterday (p.s. it's working perfectly now ^_^) or connecting parts on my old computer and installing OS or programs, etc.), but Konsole was never my thing: I'm always lost in it and I don't know even 1% of those commands and how to use them :S when we did that dos stuff in school, I was like this: :ninja:. I can do it but I need someone to explain it to me cause I really don't get it :S ... and I bet it is REALLY easy ¬¬ ... still: installing Linux and leaving me alone to cope with it is just...  :disgust: :verymad: - especially after promising to explain the basics at least. I hate when people promise something and than don't do it - and it makes me feel stupid because I keep my promises... ... ...and He can say whatever he wants, but that is just: same sh*t, but differently packed! and I told Him that yesterday and he was offended. and frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

@Lucy: awww you r so sweet! thx for the offer but I don't think you can help (this is despair talking) - unless you know of some jobs that I can work over the Internet :( - by the way, u have a PM
"Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are." -- Niccolo Machiavelli

"All men hear is blah, blah, blah, blah, SEX, blah, blah, blah, FOOD, blah, blah, blah, BEER." -- Dennis Leary

"And like the cat I'm stalking
I'll take your soul and You'll
Be like me
In emptiness,free

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #762 on: March 23, 2009, 07:19:02 pm »
This is for you, Serp:

I'm afraid that I really can't help... but you have my best wishes with you. :)

Offline Serpentine

« Reply #763 on: March 23, 2009, 07:52:44 pm »
awwww :wub: :hug: thx
"Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are." -- Niccolo Machiavelli

"All men hear is blah, blah, blah, blah, SEX, blah, blah, blah, FOOD, blah, blah, blah, BEER." -- Dennis Leary

"And like the cat I'm stalking
I'll take your soul and You'll
Be like me
In emptiness,free

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #764 on: March 24, 2009, 12:03:45 am »
@serp: oh please, don't ever think you're bothering me  ¬¬  :)
and I know, I hate it when people do that...''yeah yeah I'll explain it to you'', and then they either don't explain or explain but in the way that no one could understand apart from themselves  :insane: haha...yeah, I know what you're talking about  :nosweat:

anyway, I hope you manage to find some kind of a job soon. hug)

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #765 on: March 24, 2009, 09:28:35 pm »
I'm stuck. I feel terribly bad. It sounds funny but it's because I cannot find my old watch.

They were first watch I bought for my first salary. And actually now, when I was searching for a pic of them - I found that they are precious  :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

They have a nice story too... some percentage of the profit from the sold watches from this precious edition was given to a reconstruction of Cabaret Voltaire in Zürich.
But then again, who does.

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #766 on: March 25, 2009, 09:42:07 am »
@Mirjam: Good luck with the searching! I can imagine how you must feel.. I really hope you find it :) I lost my watch too.. the one my dad gave me when I entered high school... and now it's gone.. :-[

It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #767 on: March 25, 2009, 11:32:23 am »
I'm terribly sorry to hear that. :( :hug2:

Offline Lady Sa'iltu

• Do What Thou Wilt...
« Reply #768 on: March 25, 2009, 07:31:04 pm »
Oh,  :-( :-(. I hope you'll find it!
Sometimes little thing disappear just in my flat, in the room! I even don't remember how many things were lost! It's so strange! Once my friend came to my place and we were playing with Barbie, and then, when her mother had come we found out we had lost one of them in our room. We have never found it :wOOt:

I'm ill, ill, illl, and I don't know if I'm able to go tomorrow for studies((((. If I don't come to the un-sity, my teacher will hang me next week!
"Die gewöhnlichsten Irrschlüsse der Menschen sind diese: eine Sache existiert, also hat sie ein Recht." (F. Nietzsche)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #769 on: March 25, 2009, 08:01:28 pm »
Sorry to hear about the watch, Mirjam! It's sad to lose material things when they are connected to important memories, when they have a sentimental value as well. I hope it'll pop up soon!

Siren, get better soon! But if you can't go to the university tomorrow you just can't go to the university tomorrow. There's no point in forcing yourself and collapsing in the lecture-hall. Can't you get a paper from your doctor to show your teacher?

Me, I'm still sick, too. It's getting better very, very slowly, but it is getting better at least.

Cheers!

Markus

Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #770 on: March 25, 2009, 08:03:46 pm »
Oh Saph, that's even worse than my case. I am so sorry to hear that :/

To Siren: Ill? Then all the best for You health :) Hope You'll feel better soon!  :) And As I see now - Markus is right - there's no need for an ambulance car on the university (personal experience).

Get well soon Markus! And don't work too much ;)
But then again, who does.

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #771 on: March 25, 2009, 08:32:55 pm »
Get well, dear Markus! :)

Offline Lady Sa'iltu

• Do What Thou Wilt...
« Reply #772 on: March 25, 2009, 09:15:17 pm »
Markus, I hope you'll get well very soon!
You will laugh! I'm 19, but my document's are in the child's polyclinic, where my mum used to work. So I can take a paper that is good only for children  :lol: :lol:
I'm not healthy so I have to go to hospitals very often but I always go to private ones because if you go to public ones you have to wait for your turn for weeks and months.
"Die gewöhnlichsten Irrschlüsse der Menschen sind diese: eine Sache existiert, also hat sie ein Recht." (F. Nietzsche)

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #773 on: March 25, 2009, 09:25:47 pm »
I'm happy!  :yeha: :yeha: :yeha: :yeha: almost forgot the feeling of happiness  :nosweat:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #774 on: March 25, 2009, 09:33:52 pm »
Ah, some good news. :) Congrats, Mysti!
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Lady Sa'iltu

• Do What Thou Wilt...
« Reply #775 on: March 25, 2009, 09:55:54 pm »
I'm happy!  :yeha: :yeha: :yeha: :yeha: almost forgot the feeling of happiness  :nosweat:
Oh, yeah! That's great!

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #776 on: March 25, 2009, 10:13:45 pm »
thanks Markus, Siren  :D

Markus, I hope you get well soon. I am, luckily, still healthy, even though all the people around me got some kind of a cold or something...but I'm still okay! :)

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #777 on: March 26, 2009, 12:14:47 am »
Kris, good luck with finding that watch... You know, when you pack things up to move, or simply try to make an inventory of the stuff you have (like my dad does periodically, he's the most organized person I know) you'll end up finding tons of stuff you thought lost, and a lot of things that you just don't remember ever buying... :lol3:
And to all those ill ones, rest up, and get better.
*Shares some loot from the kitchen, chocolate and cookies particularly*
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Penny lane

• The Eternal Sophia
    • myspace
« Reply #778 on: March 27, 2009, 08:34:03 am »
Im a bit shaken..cant believe that song can still make me tremble a bit..its been years..i shouldve forgoten.. :unsure:

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #779 on: March 30, 2009, 08:46:37 pm »
I guess it's the rainy weather and moody people and loads to study or smth that makes me feel down... Really I wish I could just sleep and not think..
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!