Author Topic: Important news about www.megatherion.com  (Read 7515 times)

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
  • Loyal Dreamer
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
Important news about www.megatherion.com
« on: December 10, 2004, 02:30:15 pm »
Hi guys!

I have just been informed that www.megatherion.com is not working propely. It doesn't mean that their website is down again but if you go to www.megatherion.com you will be redirected to Ivo's homepage. So don't get scared if some weird page with an unfamiliar language appears. ;)

The explanation is that Ivo tranferred the www.mt.com domain to point to the Therions server and then took down the forward page on his own. It should all work again when the dns servers all around the world refreshens. (What ever that means, I am just quoting Sephren   :wacko: )

So if you wanna enter just type in main.megatherion.com!

CYA!

EDIT= forgot to mention that the dns servers might take from 24-48 hours to refreshen run the voice to ur Therion friends since many might think the page is not working!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2004, 02:33:19 pm by Ereshkigal »

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 08:44:18 pm »
:D  :D  That's croatian language.
I tought that I am the only one with that problem. I opened one Therion page that I have saved in my documents and it worked.

doomequinox

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 09:31:42 pm »
Hi guys!

I have just been informed that www.megatherion.com is not working propely. It doesn't mean that their website is down again but if you go to www.megatherion.com you will be redirected to Ivo's homepage. So don't get scared if some weird page with an unfamiliar language appears. ;)

The explanation is that Ivo tranferred the www.mt.com domain to point to the Therions server and then took down the forward page on his own. It should all work again when the dns servers all around the world refreshens. (What ever that means, I am just quoting Sephren   :wacko: )

So if you wanna enter just type in main.megatherion.com!

CYA!

EDIT= forgot to mention that the dns servers might take from 24-48 hours to refreshen run the voice to ur Therion friends since many might think the page is not working!
[snapback]1282[/snapback]
HI!
one question : when can we aspect  Off. Therion Webs. will " work" ?? I miss it ! ( but   :) i'm glad that this forum exist- it's great too! )

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
  • Loyal Dreamer
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 10:07:13 pm »
Hi doom... (I forgot how to spell your name). This topic is kinda old. For a newer refer to link below:

http://ntsms.megatherion.com/index.php?sho...st=0&#entry2796

CYA!

:D