Author Topic: Me. . . Myself. . . Vomit. . .  (Read 18600 times)

Offline IronCretin

• Every tear I shed/Is for you
Re: Me. . . Myself. . . Vomit. . .
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 05:40:19 am »
Perhaps. . . we conspire as one, exactly the same, WE'RE EXACTLY THE SAME (Lamb of God's Descending. . . anyone?)!  No, we're not all THAT similar. . . first of all, I'm immensely hot. . . and I have wings. . . and a, uh, ummmm. . . Yes!

I taste good? Is that it? Is that what you're insinuating? I see through your cannibalistic schemes, Iron. Don't think I don't. They're like one giant see-through shirt and your true intentions are like erected nipples - I can see them all too clearly.

Mmmmmmm nipples *licks lips*

Your umm? Again with the sexual innuendo. I mean, really, have you no pride?

I don't, just so you know. So, y'know, if you ever wanna...

Yeah, nevermind.

*sniff* you found my one true weakness. . . I HAVE NO PRIDE!!!!!!

What if my horse had, like, wings? And I rode in on one... and he had, like, WINGS! So he was, basically, like, a winged horse. Did you ever think of that? Huh? No, you didn't. All you could think about were *my* wings. And sex. That's all I am to you, aren't I? Just a sexy shoeless god of war.

Frick, you have a WING-ed horse???? That's awesome. . . I totally didn't think about that.  No I didn't.  All I could think about were *your* wings. . . and sex. . . lots and lots of steamy sex. . . with feathers flying, 'cause you have wings. . . The horse is NOT becoming a part of this!  *pfffft*  Wait. . . why don't you have shoes???  Is that, like, and ALLUSION?!?!  You're no Apollo, that's for sure. . . Hermes?  YOU HAVE HERPES!?!?!?!?!

*covers his head*

From what?  Projectile. . . errr. . . nevermind. . .

No... don't look at me.

Don't look at me. . . DON'T LOOK AT MEEEEE!

~The (Maneating -haha, it's a PUN-) Cretin~

Offline VladH

• Shapeshifter
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Dead
Re: Me. . . Myself. . . Vomit. . .
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 06:32:18 pm »
Scratches head..... damn me If I understand anything :wacko:

But this conversation is great....

By The Way... only virgins can ride the winged horse... wait no... only they can ride unicorns... but perhaps you can't ride on pegasus if you have no pride. Pride as you can find in ancient books (see Necronomicon of weird Arab Abdul al-Hazred) is derived from PegasusRIDE. So no feathery sex and stuff.... but you can usually find some other animal....
The Longships are coming...