Author Topic: Motor Party  (Read 4909 times)

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
Motor Party
« on: October 09, 2006, 02:54:42 pm »
Last Saturday I was in Janowiec (15km from Pulawy - my small city)
I arrived there at 7pm to get an invoice from my friend - acoustician, when I was organizing the concert in September (22.09.2006).
I thought that "I go there, take this slip of paper and come back to my friends watching movies". I slipped.  :disgust:
I had to wait 3 hours for Arthur.
During this time, I saw a fight of the knights from the Middle Ages and a dance from this time twice.
While Arthur was preparing a first band I was eating rolls (I don't eat sausages) and drinking "TYSKIE"  :drunk:
When everything was prepared I came back to Pulawy (but without the invoice! - we didn't have any pen  :hit: :verymad:). It was after 10pm. I went to my friend's house to meet my boyfriend  :wub: and watch 20 minutes of "Van Helsing".

so..that's all  :biggrin:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Re: Motor Party
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 03:33:57 pm »
Hi Agnes,

so... did you enjoy the show after all, or was it a totally lost evening to you? Oh, and what's "TYSKIE"? Could there possibly be an alcoholic beverage I haven't discovered yet? :blink:

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 04:44:58 pm »
Hi Agnes,

so... did you enjoy the show after all, or was it a totally lost evening to you? Oh, and what's "TYSKIE"? Could there possibly be an alcoholic beverage I haven't discovered yet? :blink:

Cheers!

Markus

Hi Markus  ^_^
Yes, I did! it was great and I want to repeat it!  :yeha:
TYSKIE is polish beer (in TV - the best polish bear) :D - You must to try it :D
(I'd prefer "PEARL", it an alcoholic beverage from "Lubelszczyzna"). If you will be in Poland, look for Pearl :) or Tyskie :)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 04:57:35 pm »
Hi Agnes,

that's good to hear. Being stuck on a party you find boring or that you dislike for some reason would be nasty.

(I'd prefer "PEARL", it an alcoholic beverage from "Lubelszczyzna"). If you will be in Poland, look for Pearl :) or Tyskie :)

Oh my goodness, I can't pronounce the name of that place when I'm sober. :blink: How do you find home after a party with lots of fine Polish beer? :unsure:

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 06:42:13 pm »
Erm... Agnes.... If I recall well yur age, you must be a little alcoholic, drinking so much beer and stuff....  :blink:

*recalls she did the same at Agnes' age... cold beer went great with mum's pizza*

*retracts her words about little alcoholics*  :lol3:

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 07:15:55 pm »
I don't drink a lot of beer.really I can't :D after 2-3 beers I am inebriated so..
I drink only one bottle of this specific beverage.

How do I find home after a party with lots of fine Polish beer? hmm..I don't find home? hehe.. <joke>
really.I don't drink so much.I know a restraint.

ps. I haven't got the invoice yet :/