Author Topic: child photos of yourself  (Read 25701 times)

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
child photos of yourself
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2006, 03:14:19 pm »
Oh One, how tactless! Don't you have any manners? The lady is timeless, and so are the pictures.
[snapback]9602[/snapback]
Whoops! My bad...
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Diane

• Metal Mommy
  • Loyal Member
    • Last FM
child photos of yourself
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2006, 03:19:29 pm »
How old are those pics, Eve? 50, maybe 60?
[snapback]9591[/snapback]

Between 50 and 60   :evil:

Offline Diane

• Metal Mommy
  • Loyal Member
    • Last FM
child photos of yourself
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2006, 03:27:09 pm »
Lovely, Eve! :) Thanks a lot for sharing!

Oh One, how tactless! Don't you have any manners? The lady is timeless, and so are the pics!

Cheers!

Markus
[snapback]9602[/snapback]

You are sweet Markus  *blushes, then gives Markus payment for saying that*...  j/k    (haha)

Offline Diane

• Metal Mommy
  • Loyal Member
    • Last FM
child photos of yourself
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2006, 03:31:07 pm »
Thanks deathy and Elizabeth for your comments.

:)

Well, it seems my old pictures amuse you guys, so I'll look for more!     :iconmi77kl:

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
child photos of yourself
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2006, 04:07:37 pm »
You do that, Eve  :blush:

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
child photos of yourself
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2006, 04:54:45 pm »
Lovely Pics Eve! The one with the umbrella is wonderfull.
Now that I have read the whole thread I've realized that my mom is just a little bit older than you (she was born in the lates 40's). And given that you are into Therion and she is not, I must conclude that there is still hope to bring my old lady into the "dark side" of the music :evil:
She does tollerates Therion and recognizes its quallity, but I don't think she would ever buy some of their CD's on her own.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 04:55:48 pm by Aluqak »
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Diane

• Metal Mommy
  • Loyal Member
    • Last FM
child photos of yourself
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2006, 05:05:35 pm »
Haha Aluqak.  Maybe your mom doesn't realize that there are several metal bands that play operatic/symphonic/orchestral type metal.  These are the genres of metal I lean towards.  Therion in the lead, of course.  And I never heard of Therion until I was 51...  I was in a pub in Holland and a Therion song came on and I inquired about it.  It was Enter Vril-ya.  That song got me hooked.  I don't really care for death metal (the growly stuff), but I love the music in bands like Tristania, Sirenia, Haggard, etc.   I may get funny looks when I'm wearing my metal shirts, but I say:  RAR!!!   haha

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
child photos of yourself
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2006, 07:58:17 pm »
Wish my parents were like you, Eve  :evil: ... my dad's born in 1950 and my mum in 1952, so they're your generation, but they're faaar from liking anything like Therion. And even if they did like the music.... wouldn't admit it for anything in the world! :lol:

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline Diane

• Metal Mommy
  • Loyal Member
    • Last FM
child photos of yourself
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2006, 10:01:12 pm »
Wish my parents were like you, Eve  :evil: ... my dad's born in 1950 and my mum in 1952, so they're your generation, but they're faaar from liking anything like Therion. And even if they did like the music.... wouldn't admit it for anything in the world! :lol:
[snapback]9642[/snapback]

You're sweet, Elizabeth.  How about if I "cyber-adopt" you?   haha

Offline Diane

• Metal Mommy
  • Loyal Member
    • Last FM
child photos of yourself
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2006, 10:03:06 pm »

Awwwwwwww!

Guess who???   haha

Offline Diane

• Metal Mommy
  • Loyal Member
    • Last FM
child photos of yourself
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2006, 10:12:00 pm »
Now let's laugh at my hair!  This was my bowl or mushroom hair phase.  I was 30.  haha  That's my sister with me.  She was 23 in that pic.  (she passed away in 2001...ovarian cancer...  *cries*)

« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 10:13:34 pm by Eve »

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
child photos of yourself
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2006, 10:32:54 pm »
Sorry to hear that Eve :(

But look at you! Thanks for sharing such wonderful pics with us crazy people :P

I don't have a scanner, but what I think I'll do is take a pic of a pic   :D

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
child photos of yourself
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2006, 10:42:02 pm »
You're sweet, Elizabeth.  How about if I "cyber-adopt" you?   haha
[snapback]9643[/snapback]

Hahhaa  adopt me Eve  B)  and Elizabeth in the same time.
Wow o.O you are so old , can't belive you are like this at this beautifull age.My parents listen to national music not rock. and don't know how to use the PC  :lol: , anyway you deserve a long WELCOME from me. In the therion forum you are an elite person.
I will post a old pic with me or Elizabeth can post that one (the one with my brother) now i am almost 19 so it's not so old after all!

PS : Nice pics Eve!
ENjoy!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 10:42:50 pm by ViruS »

Offline Diane

• Metal Mommy
  • Loyal Member
    • Last FM
child photos of yourself
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2006, 10:47:07 pm »
Thanks Eresh.  And I sure do miss her.  But enough of sad stuff.  Although she is in my past, her memory is with me every day in my head and in so many pictures that I have...  and (don't be shocked anyone) I even have some of her ashes in a pretty little bottle (that she even chose)!

I'm having fun showing my old pictures.  The youngsters here must be getting a kick out of the old black and white ones.  haha   My dad used to take many pictures, but so many of them are on slides.  I'm only scanning the actual photos that I have.

Offline Diane

• Metal Mommy
  • Loyal Member
    • Last FM
child photos of yourself
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2006, 11:03:21 pm »
Hahhaa  adopt me Eve  B)  and Elizabeth in the same time.
Wow o.O you are so old , can't belive you are like this at this beautifull age.My parents listen to national music not rock. and don't know how to use the PC  :lol: , anyway you deserve a long WELCOME from me. In the therion forum you are an elite person.
I will post a old pic with me or Elizabeth can post that one (the one with my brother) now i am almost 19 so it's not so old after all!

PS : Nice pics Eve!
ENjoy!
[snapback]9651[/snapback]

Haha.   Well, I suppose I'll have to if you two are a package deal.  My son is 34.  I'll see how he feels about 2 new siblings...  haha    And thank you, ViruS, for your kind words.  I also appreciate all of you guys respect and acceptance of me, even though I have one foot in the grave.  haha   j/k    I may have many years on you people, but I still enjoy having fun.  It's just my playful side shining through.  Maybe I'm related to Peter Pan...   you know, the kid who never grew up!   haha  

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
child photos of yourself
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2006, 11:18:13 pm »
Nice pics Eve, and I'm sorry for my comments at the beggining of the topic about the age of the pics, I didn't mean to be rude.
Your sister died in 2001... Jeez... I'm sad to hear that, if she would still be alive it would be interesting to see her reaction at you, a metalhead at your age. Is that pic with her from the 80's? She was hot back then :evil:
Ok.. Everyone has convinced me, I'll post a child pic of me.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 11:19:12 pm by The One »
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Diane

• Metal Mommy
  • Loyal Member
    • Last FM
child photos of yourself
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2006, 11:57:37 pm »
Nice pics Eve, and I'm sorry for my comments at the beggining of the topic about the age of the pics, I didn't mean to be rude.
Your sister died in 2001... Jeez... I'm sad to hear that, if she would still be alive it would be interesting to see her reaction at you, a metalhead at your age. Is that pic with her from the 80's? She was hot back then :evil:
Ok.. Everyone has convinced me, I'll post a child pic of me.
[snapback]9656[/snapback]

Don't worry, The One...  no offense taken at all.  I realize these pictures are old, so to you kids, they must look like relics or antiques even!  Actually, things are considered to be an antique if it's over 50 years old...  haha    I wonder if that refers to people as well?!   Actually, my sister knew that I liked some metal bands before she passed away (she was 44 at the time). Her style was more the mainstream type rock.  She never made negative comments about what I liked to listen to...  just accepted it.  My son thinks I'm a little off my rocker, though...  haha  Yes, that pic is from 1980 or 1981.  haha...   She would get a kick out of you calling her hot!

Come on you people...   pictures please!   Or I'll threaten you with more old stuff!   hehe

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
child photos of yourself
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2006, 12:03:48 am »
Ok.. This is the small me: The One before being handsome
I'm 2 in this pic.
I think it's from the same year Lepaca Kilffoth was released.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 12:08:05 am by The One »

Offline Diane

• Metal Mommy
  • Loyal Member
    • Last FM
child photos of yourself
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2006, 12:20:25 am »
Ok.. This is the small me: The One before being handsome
I'm 2 in this pic.
I think it's from the same year Lepaca Kilffoth was released.
[snapback]9662[/snapback]

What an adorable little kid you were!  I just want to take those chubby little cheeks and pinch them...  in a nice way, or course...  hehe

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
child photos of yourself
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2006, 01:50:41 am »
What an adorable little kid you were!  I just want to take those chubby little cheeks and pinch them...  in a nice way, or course...  hehe
[snapback]9665[/snapback]

B)  Every old female use to pinch us by the cheeks.. it will be war! ( to every granda in the country) bla bla :D
Aluqak prepare for battle . So do you One.

Muhaaaa

PS : DAMN i think your avatar is 100% original (Like and old granda traying to scare little kids  :angry:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 01:52:14 am by ViruS »