Author Topic: Celebratoooors...  (Read 25328 times)

Offline Diane

• Metal Mommy
  • Loyal Member
    • Last FM
Celebratoooors...
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2006, 11:10:39 pm »
I was not there, as... for  unknown reasons, there isn't the Barcelona show. Sure next time they'll have to put something about here... more if Eve joins me!  :nanana:

I needed no excuse. I wanted it. I needed it. That's all  :ph34r:
[snapback]10586[/snapback]

Well, tomorrow is the release date in the USA for CoB.  I preordered mine at Amazon, so I just have to wait until they send it to me.  I can hardly wait!

Luth, I swear, I really want to go to Barcelona to go to the Therion show with you.  Can you imagine the fun we could have at a Therion concert??   :iconmi77kl:

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
Celebratoooors...
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2006, 01:06:05 am »
Well... Another elease for which I'll have to wait, now that CoB wil be available for me... I'll have to beg to my parents to get it to me, I mean just look at my grades (You can even ask Alucard) Straight A's... And nothing in return...
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Black Wolf Fenrir

Celebratoooors...
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2006, 12:50:23 am »
I already have it =)
Till now I've seen just the first dvd with their gig in Mexico =)
I like it. Well done.
I still have all the other stuff to see... *.* But I have to wait for two days becuase now the box is in my suitcase... I'm leaving to Moscow on Monday... =)
Can't wait!! AArgh... I really enjoy watching dvds... And sincerly i've been waiting for a Therion dvd for a long time +))