Author Topic: Voidship  (Read 6530 times)

Offline Voidship

Voidship
« on: March 18, 2005, 04:55:24 pm »
I am Atemporis from the megatherion forum. While I don't post much, I try to read everyting on forums if I've got the time. Therion is my favorite band (at least until they decide to totally fuck up everything by releasing an album in the vein of Dreams of Swedenborg). I've been listening to them since 1998 and I love everything except the first two albums (but hey, a while ago I couldn't stand Lepaca and Symphony Massess which now I find brilliant, so I hope I'll gradualy get used to the first two).
There are obviously thousand of things I could say about me, like I'm 21, I like weird stuff, I am trying to pursue wisdom etc etc etc

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
Voidship
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 10:02:42 am »
You don't like whole Lemuria and Sirius B or just Dreams of Swedenbord song?

Offline Voidship

Voidship
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 01:21:57 pm »
I think Lemuria and Sirius B are wery well played and everything fits perfectly, choirs, orchestra, instruments. But after I listened to them intensively for several weeks, the incentive to put them agan in my CD player was just not there.
Ok, the thing is I love Deggial and Secret of the Runes (tracks 7-11 mostly). Deggial's lyrics and atmosphere seemed to be the epithome of Therion. I can't help but chuckle when I hear the lyrics for Son of the Sun, Call of Dagon or several other new songs. There's a difference between "On our journey we're facing our fate / To find the balance of destroy and create" and "Sun of the Sun/ It was his name / Sun of the Son / The sun will burn your wings".