Author Topic: Kali Yuga III Video Leaked  (Read 6034 times)

Offline jarcs8

• The Horizons come close.. to me
Kali Yuga III Video Leaked
« on: April 09, 2011, 06:04:59 pm »
I found it. post it on my personal facebook. then on therion Mexico's profile  then  talked to johan and snowy  they ddnt even knew the video was online already, i feel so bad I deleted the videos I posted   but i must admit its well produced  even tho there are some details i there could have changed or omitted, anyone has seen it yet?

Cheers!!  :drunk:
-Wå®üî-

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
Re: Kali Yuga III Video Leaked
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 08:54:28 am »
No, not yet :) I have to say that I was never much about Therion's music videos :) But I really like the last one - I think for Sitra Ahra song :)
But then again, who does.

Offline Gevurah

Re: Kali Yuga III Video Leaked
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 09:44:20 am »
I found it. post it on my personal facebook. then on therion Mexico's profile  then  talked to johan and snowy  they ddnt even knew the video was online already, i feel so bad I deleted the videos I posted   but i must admit its well produced  even tho there are some details i there could have changed or omitted, anyone has seen it yet?

Cheers!!  :drunk:

Seen it this morning. I can't wait to see the official version. What I have seen was very poor quality in sound and video. However, it is nicely done and the song is a good choice for a video. Wish they would do this again for other songs too.
...Sail on the sea, come to me
Through the night
Pass through the gate
And steer your course
Until you reach the gods...