Author Topic: Starcraft II  (Read 9147 times)

Offline Kurenai Schwarz

Starcraft II
« on: July 22, 2010, 12:56:04 am »
http://www.youtube.com/v/C_E83GfWM-A

Anyone buying it? I can't wait to put my hands at this.

I can't wait to get money to upgrade my computer in order to run it aswell... =X

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
Re: Starcraft II
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 05:56:27 pm »
Man, I waited this for over ten years! :med2:
The problem is that during those 10 years I've become a boring and busy adult, and I fear that if I buy it I'll cease to exist :ninja:

Nah!.... what the hell, I'll buy it and cease to exist for a week or 456987.
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Kurenai Schwarz

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 04:28:43 am »
Yeah, I know how it feels... My computer will barely run it, and I won't have the time to play it for entire nights, but I'll buy it anyway... pure greed, lol

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 11:49:45 am »
I finished single player campaign a few days ago, loved it but it was too easy on normal difficulty and I always play games on normal for the first time. I don't have the original cause it way too expensive! But I would like to buy it so I can play against a friend and skirmish, never before I wanted to play multiplayer in RTS games. I watch Starcraft 2 matches on http://www.youtube.com/user/HuskyStarcraft#g/u Great commentator, love his videos, so fun!! More interesting than many sports imo!

Offline Nighthawk

• Life on Mars?
    • Lust.fm
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 07:57:17 pm »
Tried it, since I played a lot of SC1 back in the day.

Have to admit I was a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong, the game's fun an' all, but the first StarCraft had a compelling narrative to the single player campaign. This one just rehashed WarCraft's story. A story that wasn't all that good to begin with.

SPOILER ALERT!

An unknown threat. An unlikely savior. The tides of darkness, the salvation of unity.

End of SPOILER ALERT!

That being said, the missions were enjoyable and the intermezzo point'n'click parts refreshing. I'd like to try the multiplayer portion of the game. Seems like it might be fun.
Can't stop the signal.

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 08:58:12 am »
That being said, the missions were enjoyable and the intermezzo point'n'click parts refreshing. I'd like to try the multiplayer portion of the game. Seems like it might be fun.

I agree with you about SP campaign and I would like to try multiplayer, the problem is that the game is just so expensive but if I knew I would play it a lot I would buy it instantly since I think the best investment is in a game that you play for a LONG time!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 09:04:24 am by TheOFFman »