Author Topic: How to Ask?  (Read 14203 times)

Fallen Seraph

How to Ask?
« on: December 11, 2004, 04:27:13 am »
Hello, fellow NTSMS members.

Well, I have a question to ask you. Since I am guessing most of you are older then me and as such have been/are in a relationship. Well... For quite some time I have been talking, hang out with her. She is a great girl to a metalhead, a gamer like me, same tastes in metal. Well we basically are similar in almsot everyway, and she is beautiful. Well I plan to ask her out, any wise words of advice?

Fallen Seraph
« Last Edit: December 11, 2004, 04:49:15 am by Fallen Seraph »

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
How to Ask?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 05:20:32 am »
Well...my best advice is to be yourself. Don´t plann the words you will use since it will sound fixed. Just say it in the most natural way, for you too be comfortable and her too!

Have fun!

Fallen Seraph=  :wub:

:D

Fallen Seraph

How to Ask?
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2004, 05:29:05 pm »
Thanks, I plan to try and act normally... I have asked her best friend, to ask her what she thinks of me first. I don't want to ruin our friendship if she doesn't also care for me, and I ask her out...

The worst part about this waiting is the stress and anxiety... I am better now but last night... I was feverish, threw up twice and had the shakes... Ugh...

Offline Tzar-0

How to Ask?
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2004, 07:10:03 pm »
first of all good luck lol

I won't give you advice because I don't have a succes with girls...BUT

I'm sure it won't ruin your relationship with her if she refuses. This is what I think because it had allready happened to me.... :unsure: .BUT

You must be optimist , I hope for you that she will accept :P

Believe these wise words from surelly THE looser of this forum  :D we are with you ...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2004, 07:42:07 pm by Tzar-0 »

Fallen Seraph

How to Ask?
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2004, 10:14:51 pm »
I know it most likely, won't if I ask her and she refuses. She is just such a nice girl, that she wouldn't let that stop our friendship. But I want to make sure... Cause since she is so nice, I don't want to trouble her with that if she doesn't care for me...

I am trying to be as optimistic as I can be, but never really been one, till now really...

Offline stay heavy

• Loyal Member
How to Ask?
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2004, 10:42:55 pm »
Be yourself and let things happen,maybe without saying any words I mean,a spontaneous kiss,if both of you are interested words will be unnecessary,and good luck!!!!!!
I WAS TAUGHT TO SHINE AND NOT REFLECT

Fallen Seraph

How to Ask?
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2004, 11:26:57 pm »
Well was just talking to her, going over to her house tommorow. plan to ask her then. Wish me luck...

Offline stay heavy

• Loyal Member
How to Ask?
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2004, 12:40:06 am »
Good luck dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and let us know about it

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
How to Ask?
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2004, 12:50:44 am »
Ey!

Good luck! I wish all will go Ok!! Sure! ;)
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Fallen Seraph

How to Ask?
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2004, 09:28:15 pm »
... just friends...

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
How to Ask?
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2004, 10:19:08 pm »
Cheer up then! Sometimes that is the best *sniff*

Offline stay heavy

• Loyal Member
How to Ask?
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2004, 05:51:02 am »
You will be ok! time will heal this, cheer up!

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
How to Ask?
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2004, 11:45:40 pm »
Hey Fallen Seraph, on Therion official forum I saw that you have some problems.
You said that your friends hate you If I remember corectly. Why? Maybe it would be easier for you if you would like to talk about that.

Fallen Seraph

How to Ask?
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2004, 03:42:07 am »
Yeah... The thing is I have no fucking clue why!? I have always been the picked on one, or the loner of the group. But in all my friendhsips it has been that way for me. But all of a sudden there is this open-hostility.

Offline Carlios

• http://
How to Ask?
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2004, 07:53:40 am »
My suggestion would be for you to talk to them, and ask them what's the matter, it's really strange that they changed the way they treat you out of nothing...

Que la Ancylotoma duodenale te Acompañe / May the Ancylostoma duodenale be with You[/b][/u][/size][/font]

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
How to Ask?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2004, 11:50:36 am »
Yeah, you should talk to them. If I am correct you are 15 years old and you probably just started highschool.
Finding real friends take time. I changed a lot of friends during my highschool. One year you think that you have the best friend and next year you can't talk to that guy.

Fallen Seraph

How to Ask?
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2004, 09:22:23 pm »
Second year of highschool, and most of my friends are ones I have known for 9-10 years, or before. My best-friend I have known since nursery school. It is sorta hard to talk to people who, have now completely ignored you. The only thing I could think of, is that they somehow got word of me asking the one girl out. Since all of us are tightly connected. But I believe, she said she didn't tell anyone else... Also don't think they would shun me... I am just confused...

Offline Carlios

How to Ask?
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2004, 10:36:15 pm »
That actually seems like a rather silly reason for them to stop talking to you... if that's the reason then they're not worth it...

Que la Ancylotoma duodenale te Acompañe / May the Ancylostoma duodenale be with You[/b][/u][/size][/font]

Offline Carlios

How to Ask?
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2004, 10:51:14 pm »
I too changed friends during highschool, I guess it has to do with the changes that take part during teenage years (not physically, but mentally), it's part of growing up, and being mature I guess...

Offline HellWraith

• Loyal Member
How to Ask?
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2004, 06:22:11 pm »
Heya!

Well... friends are the things that more easily I lose. Dunno... suddenly no one talks to me or I stop talking to everybody (I think that has a lot to do with the problem  :P ). Anyway, Fallen Seraph, I've also been the outcast of the group AND been alone pretty much my whole highschool. Had ppl with which I talked, but never somebody that I considered friends... not even close friends, but simply friends. Anyway, that's another story, dude... I know what does it feel about that girl thing... happened to me... looooooooooot's of times, and the only thing I can be sure of... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. It hurts and all, but you learn... and learning is the most valueable thing in this existence, as from experience comes knowledge. Keep your head high man, sometimes is for the best as sweet lady Ereshkigal said. Cheer up. :D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2004, 04:54:52 pm by HellWraith »
Behold the Darkness ahead...