Author Topic: Videos of fans playing  (Read 18150 times)

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
Re: Videos of fans playing
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 08:47:44 pm »
Nice videos. If you have some more put them on you tube and let us know.  :)

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 03:01:46 am »
I have one video in you tube. You can search "me playing Maha Kali with a lot of errors".
6 6 6

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 09:09:14 am »
Hates his slow internet connection even more.
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2007, 01:59:54 pm »
I have one video in you tube. You can search "me playing Maha Kali with a lot of errors".

Couldn't find it.  ???

Offline Luths Cat

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2007, 08:38:43 pm »
This is my boyfriend headbanging with his owner's music :wub:

Menopaws!

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2007, 05:46:27 am »

Couldn't find it.  ???

Here you go. :) Right, Lava?

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2007, 10:51:03 pm »
Today we recorded a video of me (on bass) and a friend (on guitar) playing "Hypnotize" from System of a Down. But I'm not posting it, for the next few reasons:
We sounded like :censored:, a bastard made my bass' D string go out of tune right before we started playing :verymad: (Although, in the song, I barely even used it) and was being an ass, was sitting near us and then ran around the class, when he got near me I nearly hit him with my bass' head (which I should have! That appears in the video) my bass was too high and the guitar could barely be heard, our camera man screwed it up big time becuase he started the video in "shit mode" (That is, camera rotated at 90° sideways) and stayed in it for a moment, and then rotated into normal mode, focused on me and my friend (which was actually really good). Also, comments from classmates could be heard, some sneezing and our camera man saying "Bless you" three times...
It is crap, the crappiest video I've ever done, period... :verymad:
Although, we're thinking of doing a good version of it...

EDIT: Well, after a little editing in Movie Maker the "shit mode" thing is fixed, but the sound is still awful... Well, perhaps, I'm a little too harsh and I should put it up for people to be able to see it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 04:57:37 am by The One »
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2007, 09:27:40 am »
Dear Mr. One,

we strongly advise you to present the video as it is to your fellow NTSMS members. This allows their council to get an impression of the misdeeds of your classmates and to discuss an appropriate punishment for them.

Yours sincerely

The NTSMS juridical council
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Nighthawk

• Life on Mars?
    • Lust.fm
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2007, 12:17:09 am »
Today we recorded a video of me (on bass) and a friend (on guitar) playing "Hypnotize" from System of a Down. But I'm not posting it, for the next few reasons:
We sounded like :censored:, a bastard made my bass' D string go out of tune right before we started playing :verymad: (Although, in the song, I barely even used it) and was being an ass, was sitting near us and then ran around the class, when he got near me I nearly hit him with my bass' head (which I should have! That appears in the video) my bass was too high and the guitar could barely be heard, our camera man screwed it up big time becuase he started the video in "shit mode" (That is, camera rotated at 90° sideways) and stayed in it for a moment, and then rotated into normal mode, focused on me and my friend (which was actually really good). Also, comments from classmates could be heard, some sneezing and our camera man saying "Bless you" three times...
It is crap, the crappiest video I've ever done, period... :verymad:
Although, we're thinking of doing a good version of it...
And all these things pale to utter insignificance in light of the fact that we are forced to adhere to hearsay. I second Markus' notion - post! Post, I say!

Or, as the internet forum community would say: POST PROOF OR RETRACT!

Dabbling in the Arts (of Moviemaking) myself, I say with great certainty that such colorful artistic decisions (a few degrees here or there) can actually boost a scene's quality. Especially if you missed a note or had on your right hand the ring you took off of Mr. Robinson a few days after he was buried and which everyone could easily recognize and wonder, rightfully so, how you got it, especially considering the fact that he was buried with it - no one will tilt his head just so he can analyze your fingers.

So, let's all do some praisin' for the tilted camera.

Eh? Eh?
Can't stop the signal.

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2007, 01:16:54 am »
Well, I've decided to upload the fixed version... The version with the tilted camera is just too horrorific for it to be shown! :nosweat:
Here you go guys, I decided to put it as a downloadable instead of a YouTube video not to humilliate neither myself or my friend: Here
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci