Poll

Shall I to ban her forever?

Yes, she is going too far. BAN HER FOREVER!!!
1 (11.1%)
Of course. The only goddess here is Luth. Remove her powers!
0 (0%)
Maybe. Not sure. I have to think about it
0 (0%)
Nahhh, she is like a child with new shoes. Try to understand her
2 (22.2%)
Eresh is way better than the current admin. Let's make a revolution against Luth!
2 (22.2%)
Uh? What? I don't understand... I'm just awake
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Is Eresh going too far in the use of her powers?  (Read 11820 times)

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Is Eresh going too far in the use of her powers?
« on: August 05, 2005, 09:24:39 am »
I go for some days, and Eresh decides to close and delete topics... What have I to do??!!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 11:23:09 am »
I had to vote for Eresh.  :ph34r:

This is not because she is actually right.  Oh no, on the contrary she is sick and twisted and must be stopped. :angry:

But at the same time, she is just great and I have to support her always!  :D
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 12:28:30 pm »
I don't want to take a side in this one... However, I do feel that Eresh should relax a little bit and let us be. The poll I opened yesterday had two objectives: 1. make fun of a stupid situation (the fact that Eresh close a topic dead for ages), and 2. Try to make people post... this forum has been pretty inactive lately.
There is a ton of useless threads in this and other fora, and they only get closed when people start to insult each other (however take a look at the thread about the blasts in London in the Megatherion forum).
Relax a little bit Eresh, this is not a military school. This is a place to share the things you love to do in life (such as listening Therion and other metal bands), and have fun in the process... and it happens that I love to make fun of stupid situations such as the fact that you close Luth's thread. So, I decided to share it with a poll which was working pretty well for this forum (8 replies in 24 hours).
I'll open more interesting threads when I have the chance, I promise.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 12:31:55 pm by Aluqak »
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 02:12:10 pm »
I go for some days, and Eresh decides to close and delete topics... What have I to do??!!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:
[snapback]4647[/snapback]

You made me mod. now you go figure what to do with me.

I have only closed 2 topics not delete, get your facts right.

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 02:12:13 pm »
I don't want to take a side in this one... However, I do feel that Eresh should relax a little bit and let us be. The poll I opened yesterday had two objectives: 1. make fun of a stupid situation (the fact that Eresh close a topic dead for ages), and 2. Try to make people post... this forum has been pretty inactive lately.
There is a ton of useless threads in this and other fora, and they only get closed when people start to insult each other (however take a look at the thread about the blasts in London in the Megatherion forum).
Relax a little bit Eresh, this is not a military school. This is a place to share the things you love to do in life (such as listening Therion and other metal bands), and have fun in the process... and it happens that I love to make fun of stupid situations such as the fact that you close Luth's thread. So, I decided to share it with a poll which was working pretty well for this forum (8 replies in 24 hours).
I'll open more interesting threads when I have the chance, I promise.

Cheers!
[snapback]4649[/snapback]
Of course, I agree with Aluqak 100% here  - (except it was MY thread that got closed down, not Luth's!)  :D

But I still voted for Eresh
1)  because she's cool
2)  I think she was actually joining in by doing some admin things in a spammy way. ;)

*runs away and hides*

*hides VERY well*
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 02:26:16 pm »
Aluqak, don't come and tell me that I "don't let you be", because I have let you all enjoy yourselves with silly threads that are actually far away from needed on this board.

I don't see the fact that I closed a topic as stupid, but rather I have been wanting to clean so much crap. It's part of the job of a mod. I'm sure there can also be tons of other threads with a bit more sense that can be opened here on this forum, you said it youself. I encourage you then to open more interesting threads just as you have the time to open silly topics.

This I do not see as a military school, but I take this mod thing seriously. If it was a military school I would have immediately closed some threads just because I didn't like them and that was not the case.

I just really feel some stuff on this board is not needed. One thread about spam is more than enough and not 6-7 on the same subject :blink: I mean, what is so hard about that?

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2005, 03:22:59 pm »
Well, maybe I've been no well understood at all. So, here are my reasons about this topic. I would't like anybody thinking in the wrong way:

-In no way I'm annoyed with Eresh for anything. I'm not trying to point here any poblem with her or with any forum user!
-In the days in which I've been "lost" I had no option to really check what happened in the forum... but I don't think that there is any serious "problem", neither with spam-post nor "antispam" attempts. I'm saying what I really think.

So, and to make clear my position and solve any further problem in the future, as the admin of NTSMS, I state:

I Think that NTSMS forum is not a normal forum... no better or worst, simply different. So, I don't hate having a lot of stupid threats (spam threats ¬¬), as well as I know that we can be more than this. We had interessant subjects in a no so far past, and I'm sure than we can have more of those now and in the future.

Because of that, I ask all you to try to stop our spam instincts (no stop them!), and try to work a little more in creating interessant threads or join the already existent ones (yes, yes, I have to take example too...).

So... you all know which mission we have to follow. I know you won't dissapoint me/us, and you all will show that you are worth of the trust I have on you

I've stated

-_-
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 03:23:33 pm by Luthien »
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2005, 03:36:41 pm »
I agree, I think we all (note the "we" includes me) need to make an effort to post other stuff other than spam threads.

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2005, 04:27:44 pm »
Two things before closing this spammy discussion (from my side in any case):
@Eresh: You are a mod, you have a job to do and you take it seriously. So do it! You do not have to give any explanations of your actions (unless to me). I just wanted to say "Relax". That's all.
@Luth: As I already say, I'll try to create better threads if the inspiration comes... but if I'll find something funny to share I won't retain myself.

Take care, I'm leaving for the weekend.
 :)
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline deathdancer

• Revolution Leader
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • So sexy
    • http://vargagrav.com
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2005, 10:51:57 pm »
Like I said: The Dark Ages of NTSMS

We need more life here, we need to inform people in megatherion that we exist, half of their members don't know what in hell is NTSMS  :(

On the other side the small and "closed" comunity is not such a bad thing, we yust need to get some interesting topics and a litle spirit and time to reply them... B)
Life's a bitch... and than you die...

English killer member #3
Therion Society member

Offline Carlios

• http://
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2005, 06:48:16 am »
It's anarchy I tell you...

er...

I think the attitude of Eresh was caused by new shoes... sometimes new shoes can be so annoying :huh:

About closing the topic... I think we're all overreacting, sure, the topic had been dead for a little while, but I think it's better to spam an already existing topic, than creating a new one one... but then that's just me...

Que la Ancylotoma duodenale te Acompañe / May the Ancylostoma duodenale be with You[/b][/u][/size][/font]

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2005, 07:38:09 pm »
Well, maybe this stupid topic has made me think about NTSMS... and it's true: we need new topics and new subjects. Not only the spammy ones (although they will NEVER disappear from here!!  :ph34r: ), but interessant ones.

C'mon people, join me in this holy mission!!!  :lol:

Offline deathdancer

• Revolution Leader
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • So sexy
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2005, 10:37:19 pm »
C'mon people, join me in this holy mission!!!  :lol:
[snapback]4668[/snapback]
Yeah, people, lets push NTSMS to a new era, The Age When NTSMS Become More Popular Than megatherion site!

All hail queen of Therion Eres... ups, I mean LUTHIEN! :wub:

English killer member #3
Therion Society member

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2005, 01:15:26 am »
Hihihi! Seems I already have my pack of followers! *G*

*Tries to bring Luthien down from the throne*  :ph34r:

Yup, we need to bring this forum back into the "golden era"  B)

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 04:55:13 pm »
Yes, yes, I.... ehhrrr... we will bring this forum to the Golden Era!!!

*Looking at Eresh* If the enemy is not inside us  <_<

And, if it is, I'll fight against it and I'll defeat it!!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  Shiver, enemy!!!!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2005, 01:59:59 pm »
No, we don't need new members. Don't get me wrong here. All members are welcome I just want to say that we had more posts with 15 members than we have with 115.

Offline deathdancer

• Revolution Leader
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • So sexy
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2005, 04:18:33 pm »
True...
If we have new members, they need to be loyal to this site and post, and don't abandon it after 2 posts or less

English killer member #3
Therion Society member

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2005, 07:07:49 pm »
Kick all members that don't post!

Offline deathdancer

• Revolution Leader
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • So sexy
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2005, 08:20:16 pm »
I'm for it!!!
Lets start kicking!!!!!

I see that there are about 80 members with 0 posts, don't do like megatherion forum that has more than 700 members with 0 posts and 400 with 1 post!

Clean the mess!!! :ph34r:

English killer member #3
Therion Society member

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2005, 09:25:45 pm »
I've thought about it. Some day I'll make a mass deleting: all users with no posts and more than 2 months registered, or something like that.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: