Author Topic: Paranormal  (Read 5035 times)

Fallen Seraph

Paranormal
« on: January 08, 2005, 05:49:17 am »
Well me and my friend, we were both trying to freak eachother out, so she and I started to talk about ghosts, and paranormal material. Just wondering what NTSMS members think of the paranormal.

Offline Carlios

• http://
Paranormal
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 07:24:07 am »
hhhmmm... well, I do believe there are some things that can't be explained by modern science, I always try to be a little skeptical about UFO's, ghosts, and all that, but in the end, it's part of human nature to be 'scared' by unknown things...

So, as I've said, even though I try to be skeptical, a part of me do believes in this stuff (and often freaks me out at night :rolleyes: [I suck :P ])

Que la Ancylotoma duodenale te AcompaƱe / May the Ancylostoma duodenale be with You[/b][/u][/size][/font]

Fallen Seraph

Paranormal
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2005, 04:15:40 am »
While I am athiest and skeptical of most things. but I do think that when for instance someone dies, and they are not preppared for it so a murder, etc. There is some left over energy, or thoughts from that event.

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
Paranormal
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2005, 11:24:00 pm »
All I can say is that paranormal stuff can be very interesting.

doomequinox

Paranormal
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2005, 04:40:07 pm »
I think there is no paranormal stuff.. EVERYTHING is normal for me, it's just there are stuff which are not discovered completely YET !!
Oh.. B) this is the right topic for me !

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
Paranormal
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2005, 04:48:40 pm »
Then tell us your normal experiences  :)