Author Topic: One word game  (Read 431101 times)

Offline Erik

• http://
One word game
« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2005, 09:49:46 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian murdered
I've tasted Luthien's wrath... it tastes like... mentholed chocolate

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
One word game
« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2005, 09:56:17 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 10:53:49 pm by Luthien »
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Erik

One word game
« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2005, 10:56:04 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #143 on: June 08, 2005, 11:18:40 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Therion's forum member #1676
Matslevén member #16
Therion society member #249
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Prepare the war between gods deep inside your soul ...

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
One word game
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2005, 05:45:13 am »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Carlios

One word game
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2005, 06:17:43 am »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran

Que la Ancylotoma duodenale te Acompañe / May the Ancylostoma duodenale be with You[/b][/u][/size][/font]

Offline Erik

One word game
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2005, 08:08:36 am »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #147 on: June 09, 2005, 10:19:23 am »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast without
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
One word game
« Reply #148 on: June 09, 2005, 05:30:05 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast without hair.
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #149 on: June 09, 2005, 05:47:57 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast without hair. Eresh
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
One word game
« Reply #150 on: June 09, 2005, 07:08:07 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast without hair. Eresh smiled

www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2005, 07:33:32 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast without hair. Eresh smiled about
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Erik

One word game
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2005, 08:02:25 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast without hair. Eresh smiled about many

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
One word game
« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2005, 09:03:17 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast without hair. Eresh smiled about many admirers
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
One word game
« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2005, 09:54:05 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast without hair. Eresh smiled about many admirers of

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2005, 10:14:49 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast without hair. Eresh smiled about many admirers of her
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
One word game
« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2005, 10:16:56 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast without hair. Eresh smiled about many admirers of her black-and-pinked-feet-nails

Offline Izzie

One word game
« Reply #157 on: June 09, 2005, 10:21:36 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast without hair. Eresh smiled about many admirers of her black-and-pinked-feet-nails because
Iza

www.matsleven.com
www.enslavedbymetal.com

Matslevén member #16
NTSMS member #104
English killer member #2

Offline Erik

One word game
« Reply #158 on: June 09, 2005, 10:23:44 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast without hair. Eresh smiled about many admirers of her black-and-pinked-feet-nails because rabbits

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
One word game
« Reply #159 on: June 09, 2005, 10:25:22 pm »
Once upon a time i went to a concert where the crew was so hypersensitive. Hamburgers flew over cars and I puked pancakes. Bandmembers were square but they were already so round, causing a riot. Security was failing and we had to shout very low because nobody had the time machine. I ran far beyond my limits with cops flying in teletubbies. So I decided to crucify myself. However, the blood ran all between two trees. Christofer was burning his time-machine which desmaterialized noisly. Demons kidnapped all kittens because they had to look through fish bowls. We filled our shoes with beer while music was fading. Later Mats appeared behind us recording a new ninja song with pirates. Luthien exploded in thousand cookies eaten out by Izzie, while Aluqak was eating Erik after having drooled on Sirius13. Kristian killed Erik's fish because he ran fast without hair. Eresh smiled about many admirers of her black-and-pinked-feet-nails because rabbits sleeped