About NTSMS > New Members

Hello

<< < (2/3) > >>

The One:
Hey there and welcome to our wonderful little community.
Feel free to post (almost) anything you like, and to join into existing discussions. If you're a Therion fan, NTSMS is the place to be. :)

Luth:
Very welcome, Gevurah!!!  :yeha:

You said one of the magic words... Lemuria... one of my favourite songs from Therion (if not THE fav. one)  :pop:

Don't worry if you have not a lot of time to post... drop here when you can, and post when you can. We'll be here to greet another Therion fan! Plase, feel like at home. Or better: you can drink, eat, make revolutions, make friends, conquer worlds... and nobody will tell you nothing against  :insane:

Seriously, WELCOME!!!  :wOOt:

ViruS:
Welcome Gevurah

Enjoy your stay around this beautifull forum!

Lucy:
:welcome:

:yeha:

:drunk:

:btfly: :hop:

:gathering:

:med2:

:cht2:

:lol:

Gevurah:

--- Quote from: Luth on January 10, 2011, 09:33:14 pm ---Very welcome, Gevurah!!!  :yeha:

You said one of the magic words... Lemuria... one of my favourite songs from Therion (if not THE fav. one)  :pop:

Don't worry if you have not a lot of time to post... drop here when you can, and post when you can. We'll be here to greet another Therion fan! Plase, feel like at home. Or better: you can drink, eat, make revolutions, make friends, conquer worlds... and nobody will tell you nothing against  :insane:

Seriously, WELCOME!!!  :wOOt:

--- End quote ---

First of all ..thanks to all of you for such a warm welcome. Its good to feel welcomed  :drunk:

Luth..Lemuria is and will always be a song close to my heart... it has that something..and keeps popping into my head when i least expect   :whistle:  After each phase (recently been on the Land of Canaan phase  :nosweat: )  I always come back to lemuria.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version