Author Topic: About religions  (Read 4619 times)

Offline Tzar-0

About religions
« on: September 03, 2007, 05:40:12 pm »
Hi,

I hope all of you are fine.

I haven't been here for some times (well, anyway, I've never been among the most active members here) but now I'll try to be more active. :nosweat:

I found an interesting  video on youtube and I felt that I had to share it with you.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=TjGkRFFBd0A

As you can see, it is called "the trust about religions". Firstly they compare the chrisitian cult with other older cults...showing us all the similarities theses cults are sharing. Finally they come to the conclusion that christians are only whorshipping the sun.

I'm ignorant when it comes to mythologies, astrology, etc...so I don't know if the informations given in the video are fiable...but I think some of you might have an idea... :whistle:

I think that the video is interesting anyway...enjoy it.

Offline Nighthawk

• Life on Mars?
    • Lust.fm
Re: About religions
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 03:58:23 pm »
The videos you posted are certainly interesting - their plausibility, however, remains a question.

The author makes a lot of assumptions which he serves us as facts. While that does make for a more interesting documentary, it's far from scientific. I love when people do that. So danbrownish.
Can't stop the signal.

Offline Tzar-0

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 06:25:21 pm »
Hi, thank you for having answered

The author makes a lot of assumptions which he serves us as facts.

Yeah, you are right, as I said in my previous post, I was wondering about the fiability of the documentary....
So , for you, it has absolutely no value except for diverting?

Offline SimonBread

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 05:51:53 pm »
This video is by and large simply someone else's interpretations and is viewed through their likely biased perceptions.