Author Topic: What was first album you ever bought?  (Read 25255 times)

Offline Lasse

• Loyal Cell Spammer
  • Loyal Member
    • ze last.fm
Re: What was first album you ever bought?
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2010, 03:10:29 pm »
Well, technically my first cd was Nemo from Nightwish back in 2004, but that's a single, not an album, so... The first album was Once from the same band, probably the first and last example where I could resist the temptation of downloading it before buying. :biggrin:
Kék hajnal kihasad, feltör, kék ingem kiszabom az égből, kék ingem lobogó, s nézd csak - kék erdőn korona a harmat.

Offline Jo Ta Erre

• Loyal Member
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2011, 05:04:11 pm »
The first album i bought with my own cash was in 1985 from a basque punk band called "La Polla Records"; it was their second album called "Revolucion" i think.

First metal album, vinyl, ..i think they were 3, because i bought them together: Carcass "symphonies of sickness", Benediction "Trascend the Rubicon" and Cathedral "the ethereal mirror".

On CD, the first were Dead Kennedys´"Give me convenience or give me death" and Metallica´s "Ride the Lightning" in 1993.

we´re getting older...
Me pica la medusaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggg!!!!!!!!!!

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2011, 02:56:45 pm »
but my very first album which was given for my 9th birthday by Mum was something of Spice Girls' staff. I don't remember its name :D

So that's how they got popular, parents were buying albums to their little daughters, you are not the first one that said that and on that fact I am basing by theory  ;D

Offline Ignacio

• www.shusho.com.ar
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 11:36:11 pm »
First rock album I bought was GNR - Appetite for Destruction. I was just a kid and it definitely corrupted me  :lol3: I still really dig Rose artistic vision and works.

First Therion album: Live in Midgard. Awesome album! I still remember how impressed I was after first listening  to it. It was like those times when you know something special is about to born between you a and -in this case- a band.

Always in zugzuan.

Offline Agnes

• Metal Princess
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2011, 11:15:49 am »
First Therion album I bought myself was...hmm...let me think..Deggial velvet edition I guess. From Blackthrone :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 11:19:50 am by Agnes »